I started out with an estimate of 900 crystals, but then I decided to keep it safe and order 400 more. So 1,300 crystals later…
It’s hard to describe how shiny it turned out, but this picture is a pretty good representation of it.
Close-up of the lines. I am really happy how crisp the edges turned out. You can also see the spacing I used between the crystals. I was able to do this because of the silver background.
I plan on doing a bit more work, but I am going to wait until I get back in the States in January. Possibly 500 more crystals to do more looping around the frame. So far this project has been over $100.00 in materials and 1,300 crystals. I am extremely satisfied with the results thus far.
Sorry these pics were taken with the iphone only, I plan to take more with a new digicam I plan to buy (which is coincidentally my next big deco project). But, phew… it feels nice to be done. So many hours it took… ^___^;;;
One more deco project to do before I head back to Japan next week, but it’s really small compared to this one ^_^v