Lip Service Fall Catalog = Sexy

Lip Service in 109 was packed with hot clothing. So much cute and trend styles, I was impressed. They were able to bring in tons of trends, but keep their looks very within Lip Service’s style. Some great looks without xeroxing runway styles.

Two trends that are packing in every store: One*Spo, Glad News, Cecil McBee, Spiral Girl and more… are the blazer and leather jacket. In my mind, they have done the best trend blazer and definitely given the leather jacket some beautiful feminine flair.

I did a lay down on Mar*s’ great houndstooth logo print dress, but instead fell for Lip Service’s sexy styled onepiece (I’ll post it up on my next shopping piece, it’s not in the catalog). Also, they have really packed their fall well with great releases and freebies. I picked up their special release green lace bag and a cosmetic bag in the white lace print. Packed in my shopping bag was also this great catalog.

In the catalog they were also nice enough to give advance on when certain pieces are coming in, which makes the weekly trek to 109 and wishful thinking in the past.

See for yourself their stylish looks in their sexy catalog (or download a zip of it through mediafire):

They’re doing trends like lace, plaid and studs really well. I’m really looking forward to 9/18. Love both those looks! What are your faves from the bunch?

It’s Hoshiaya (again). Companies just love to throw money at her. I’m accosted by a huge window billboard on my street with her doing ads for yet another company. (-{}-);;

So is Hoshiaya the new Tsubasa? It’s a valid arguement to say that Kumicky is the new Tsubasa since she’s plastered on every cover of Popteen and has a brand endorsement of Valentines High. However, Tsubasa sold for the big brands, Valentines High is a relatively smaller brand and it’s just one. Kumicky doesn’t have the grown up looks to pull off Lip Service, which is great since she’s cute and a fun teen.

Discuss!

1. Markie
    August 30, 2009 / 7:37 pm

Aaaaah *A* I think you just made me fall in love with a new brand! Thanks for letting us download it. ♥

Everything this fall seems so cool and sexy, but there's just so much BLACK! Even while browsing F21's new fall stuff, it was just black black black (cream) black. It's nice to see random splashes of color though, like that rad blue plaid sweater, oh man I'm in love adsfshfds ・:*:・(●´Д`●)・:*:・

I don't ever pay attention to Popteen so I don't know about Kumicky much hahaha. Hoshiaya is hella sexy though so I wouldn't mind her being the new Tsubasa.

2. Aimi
    August 30, 2009 / 7:53 pm

I think hoshiaya is sort of new gyaru star, not the new tsubasa, because she looks more sexy and mature.

I'm sorry if my english is too bad xD

3. Mitsu
    August 31, 2009 / 10:30 am

Markie: I know, they are kicking booty this fall! They had cute bits this summer, but nothing this completely awesome.

f21 does love black. I was in there before I left the US and nabbed their black motorcycle jacket for 32.00. So cheap! hehehehe there is a lot of luv.

I never think Hoshiaya is sexy. Maybe I am alone in this, she always seem to pale in comparison to some of the other Nuts girls for me.

4. Mitsu
    August 31, 2009 / 10:33 am

Aimi: Your English is fine! I can agree with that, but I don't get her advertising for Mar*s and Lip Service when she doesn't seem to wear both IRL and she's not agejo like the two brands. I wish she was more gyaru, no exte no nails not even a love for most 109 brands when they profile her style in Nuts. I wish they picked a gal who loves gal things ):

5. Markie
    September 1, 2009 / 10:38 pm

Yeaaaaah at the start of the summer I got a sweet leather bomber jacket for only $18! it was on clearance and was like my dream jacket so I was extra happy. oh forever21 ♥

I think I'm just a sucker for the big brown curly hair… I'm always staring at EGG mag though so maybe in comparison to those models she is sexy?! Hahaha

6. malignita
    September 2, 2009 / 2:06 am

I love those studded grey ankle boots! Speaking of which, have you seen those furry Liz Lisa ankle boots with the cameo charms? They're totally not my style, but man, they're cute as hell. 8DDD

Hoshiaya seems like a good match for Lip Service, at least compared to MA*RS. As for her becoming the next Tsubasa, honestly, I can't see it happening. Tsubasa has more of a universal appeal, especially now that she's become a wife and mom. Even older gals in their late 20's can look up to her and admire her style.

I really like Kumikki myself, though a lot of Western gals seem to have a problem seeing her on the cover of Popteen month after month! Maybe it's because she rose to popularity so quickly?