Cecil McBee 2009 Autumn / Winter Catalog

Cecil’s biannual catalog’s are huge, come with furuko, and go on sale at bookstores and conbinis around Japan. Unlike flimsy catalogs that get packed in shopping bags or are left for grabs in stores, the Cecil McBee and Gilfy catalogs are magazines in themselves.

Overall I think the catalog is well done and has some cute pieces I can definitely see myself picking up.

Edit Note: Hiroko Anzai is the main model of the catalog. (wiki and blog)

All 34 images available in a .zip through mediafire.

ENJOY!

1. borderbasher
    September 13, 2009 / 11:35 am

i love all of their shoes :o and some great inspiration on how to wear my new overknee boots :)

2. Lanna
    September 13, 2009 / 12:41 pm

3. Aralka
    September 13, 2009 / 1:17 pm

Japanese girls are so beautiful and cute. I want to be japanese.

4. Mitsu
    September 14, 2009 / 6:49 am

borderbasher: you got overknee boots early, nice job! I agree they have awesome shoes, although they sell out quickly and its hard to find them >_<;;

5. Mitsu
    September 14, 2009 / 6:49 am

Lanna: happy to do so! Possibly Gilfy and Liz Lisa catalogs as well. ^_^ If I can find the Gilfy one ^_^;;

6. Mitsu
    September 14, 2009 / 6:50 am

Aralka: A lot of it is hard work. All girls can look gorgeous with work :D

7. AvyGyaru
    September 14, 2009 / 3:02 pm

Thanks for posting this preview! I LOVE over-the-knee boots, but esp the kind that fold to become under-the-knee boots. Now to find them for BIG feet like mine lol. Anyway, nice blog. I love reading.

8. regluvjess
    September 15, 2009 / 1:56 am

Thanks for posting this!! I downloaded the catalog, too <3 I really liked a lot of the jackets!