Cecil McBee’s Winter Catalog ’09

I picked up Cecil McBee’s Winter Catalog sold at bookstores and conbinis. It’s 920 yen, but you’re gauranteed a scarf (of decent quality) so I took the plunge and got a cute hot pink scarf. The Winter Catalog with its moniker “The Brilliant Lady” is more OL and Oujousama themed than Gal leaning. However the clothes are pretty and the coat selection looks lovely as always. Previous Fall 09 catalog here

Their catalog even lends itself to more crazy with a 25000 yen Swarovski iphone case in a Cecil McBee logo and car accessories.

50 pages of it for you, so I will not be posting all. You can download all 50 pages in a handy zip at mediafire.

So what do you think about their Winter looks and what would you buy?
And bonus points if you noticed Egg models and twins NoriTae <3

1. さらまり
    November 11, 2009 / 4:21 pm

Oh there are some great coordination ideas in the catalog, thanks for sharing it~! I think the fashion trends this winter are very cute.

2. Sid
    November 11, 2009 / 4:25 pm

thank you for this~ i really like cecil mcbee's stuff.

3. Irebun
    November 11, 2009 / 5:30 pm

awesome~!
    thanks~
    Cecil mcbee has great stuff.

4. Mari
    November 11, 2009 / 6:06 pm

Sweet! Thanks for this! I'll be uploading this to my iPhone to use as a shopping reference. :D

5. Milkpea
    November 11, 2009 / 8:21 pm

Those coats are adorable and I love the classical doll look. It's nice to see an older style look now and then. I keep trying to ignore my aging years but outfits like this make me feel like I can be old and cute.
    Thank you for sharing.

6. Rue
    November 11, 2009 / 9:59 pm

Thank you!
    Love the boots.;p will download.

7. Juju
    November 11, 2009 / 10:09 pm

The pink bag on the last page looks wonderful.

8. Kyan-d
    November 11, 2009 / 10:17 pm

oh shnapzz.. coincidentally..

yesterday i picked up a cecil mcgee
    autumanx winter collection from last year.. but $1 @ bookoff. lolol NICE

9. malignita
    November 12, 2009 / 2:26 am

I'd definitely wear what Cecil calls the "classical doll" look. I love the combination of sweet and slightly edgy, like how they paired of those pearl necklaces with lace-up boots.

Strangely, though, that black and pink dress with the bows up the back is very MA*RS.

10. April 11, 2010 / 10:48 am

I wish Cecil McBee and other gal brands in general would feature more spreads in the “glamourous lady” style. I love gal style, but I really can’t see myself going sweet casual or rock-kei all the time.