Merry Christmas + Host/Hostess Magazine Download

Happy purple tree at Osaka OPA
The docomo 3-d tree at Namba, Osaka

Happiness is iPhone Puri
Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you’re enjoying the giving season and spending it warm and cuddly indoors or outside romping around with fabulous hair.

Are you doing the family way or the Japanese date way for Christmas? I think the man and I will be enjoying football on tv and sipping some pretty pink bubbly. I loveeee champagne

Of course I have a gift for you guys. The start of a bunch of magazine scans from hard-to-find mags. First up is Four Season, a trade magazine all about (mostly) hostesss and some host clubs in Fukuoka.

Four Seasons entire mag scans up at mediafire
メリクリ

1. nagashiwa
    December 24, 2009 / 5:49 pm

thank you!!
    and merry christmas!!

2. Unni
    December 24, 2009 / 5:57 pm

Happy holidays :]

3. Pilland
    December 24, 2009 / 6:29 pm

(ITA) Buon Natale!
    (EST) Rõõmsaid Jõulupühi!

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes to You and to Your Visitors! I arrived here just surfing. I hope Your Today will be all the time better than Yesterday and worse than Tomorrow!

An Estonian living in Italy

4. Anonymous
    December 24, 2009 / 6:48 pm

thanks and merry xmas

5. さらまり
    December 24, 2009 / 9:18 pm

Happy Christmas to you as well~! I love the photo of you, you look so pretty and your hair is so big^^

Thanks for posting the magazine scans, thats so awesome!

6. LANA~
    December 25, 2009 / 12:49 am

Merry Christmas Mitsu! Stay warm with your man!! ^^

7. Jude
    December 25, 2009 / 3:43 am

You're from Houston? I'm currently living in Dallas (I'm orginally from So Cal).
    I stumbled across your blog. Its really interesting and very informative! I will continue to read it – and hopefully next year I'll be able to visit Japan. :)
    Also I hope you have a very merry Xmas, and New Years.

8. citiesinruin
    December 25, 2009 / 4:08 am

Thank you for sharing the magazine ^^

I've read your blog previously too hah~
    I'm jealous of you spending Christmas in Japan, I miss it so much. But I wouldn't be able to stand christmas without traditional dinner hah!

9. ラブ✰ゆい
    December 25, 2009 / 7:11 am

Merry christmas!

10. Bianca
    December 25, 2009 / 9:45 am

merry christmas, luv the panda gif lols!

11. Anonymous
    December 25, 2009 / 9:52 am

12. bdsm-lover
    December 25, 2009 / 12:12 pm

13. Mitsu
    December 25, 2009 / 10:14 pm

everyone; you're welcome, there will be more soon!

citiesinruin: Well I'm not in Japan this Christmas. Every year family guilt and my desire to spend it with them overrides wanting to stay for Christmas and New Years. Although personally I really like American Christmases.

14. Anonymous
    December 26, 2009 / 12:36 pm

hi ! a friend showed me your blog few days ago and i have to admit that from this day i cant keep checking new articles on !
    Btw this article about surprise bag on new year's day : i wanted to get the gilfy one but you made me hesitating ><
    hmmm i live near tokyo but i'm still kinda newbie here and spent my first christmas ^^
    i wonder about reservation, how to do it ? go to the shop or call? to just go and get them without reservation is such "dangerous" such its sold out fast ?
    well id be glad if you give me more information <3

15. Mitsu
    December 26, 2009 / 8:52 pm

For reservation, they usually have a set time. Instead it's best to go in the dead of morning on 1/2 and rush to get there. They shut off the elevators, so you'll need a few stairs to climb.

Another option is heading to a lesser populated Gilfy such as the Lumine est one in Shinjuku station. It's on the first floor so you can just rush. If you don't feel the fuku then Spiral Girl, Rodeo Crowns, SLY, and Cecil McBee are all in the same mall for something different ^_^v

16. Mokitty
    December 27, 2009 / 8:33 pm

Thanks a lot for the magazine!

17. malignita
    December 28, 2009 / 6:17 am

Thanks for uploading these scans for us!

While I don't really see the hotness in most male hosts—just the ridiculous hair and immaculately groomed eyebrows, lol—the cover boy Renji is especially cute. X333

18. Ligaya
    December 30, 2009 / 3:01 am

RAWR my comment did not show. XP

Anyway thanks heaps for sharing again! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! \^0^/

19. Anonymous
    January 2, 2010 / 2:33 am

thanks a lot for your answer ! lumine is less crowded than 109 so i here i go !

20. akissa
    October 14, 2010 / 2:35 am

wow this would have been awesome, but the link expired >.<
    i didnt even know this mag exists