Upcoming on The Doll

Golds Infinity’s display in Osaka OPA for Christmas <3

New and coming up on the Doll (in no particular order)

• Host FAQ
  • Shopstaff – Blonde rant
  • Fukuoka report
  • Kyoto report
  • Kobe report
  • Osaka III report
  • Agejo FAQ
  • Betty magazine
  • Shibuya: The guide
  • Clubbing report
  • Gay Gyaru
  • Special Guest blog: The Men’s styles, fashion and models to watch

So, that’s what’s upcoming on the Doll, but as always I want to know what you want to see or hear about on the Doll. Suggestions welcome! Ask away! I consider the Doll first and foremost a blog that discusses aspects of gal and life in Japan then lastly about me, so if they’re something you’re curious about concerning gal/life/Japan/work/play etc… Feel free to comment ^_^v

Edit: You guys seem to be reading this wrong, but most are restating the ones ALREADY planned. I’d like questions or suggestions for future posts. Input loved! Everything considered!

…Osaka and Kobe were fabulous! Gah I still have my meat baby with me, must diet!

1. bloomzy
    December 3, 2009 / 6:26 pm

I'm not gay myself, but I am looking forward to the 'Gay Gyaru' entry. I have always wondered what Japan's take on gay/lesbian relationships was.

Id like to hear about: How Japanese Gals interpret foreign Gals, and whether they're approachable etc. (I know it's subjective, but in general…).

p.s. Glad you had a good time in Osaka/Kobe :D

2. queenieichigo
    December 3, 2009 / 6:28 pm

omg I love as always!!!
    1)lesbo gyaru info….i'd die for it!!!!(i'm bisex)
    2)AGEJIO FAQ !!!!!!!!!!
    3)OSAKAAAAAAA
    4)BETTY is on my wishlist…..maibe i'll order one

3. Markie
    December 3, 2009 / 6:51 pm

adding on to the HOLYCRAPGAYGYARUARTICLE. In all my adventures of Japan-studying, I've never got to hear much about the gays there. I'm looking forward to it.
    I'm curious about the Shopstaff article too XD.

I can't think of anything else I'd like to see because you always end up posting great things haha. I always think, "Oh, I DID want to know about that!" when I look at your blog☆

4. yuriyurichan
    December 3, 2009 / 7:33 pm

oh,damn looking forward to the gay gyaru =3 !
    (this theme seems pretty popular xDD)

5. yuriyurichan
    December 3, 2009 / 7:34 pm

oh, and shop staff,as well :D

6. Irebun
    December 3, 2009 / 10:32 pm

ooh im excited for your upcoming topics~! :D
    Im very intrigued about the Gay Gyaru thing( Though, im not gay myself~ x3)
    ALSO: GAY GYARU-O :D~?

Annd your Shop Staff rant~ x33

7. Reika
    December 3, 2009 / 11:24 pm

Hi! I want to know when the winter sales start! >__<
    And if you can tell what special things I can do this X-mas in Tokyo cause I will be there!
    Thank you!
    Your blog rocks!<3

8. Rue
    December 3, 2009 / 11:48 pm

I second the Agejo FAQ idea!

9. chuu
    December 4, 2009 / 1:24 am

Shop staff and Clubbing! :D
    Keep up the great work! <3

10. Anonymous
    December 4, 2009 / 2:28 am

i guess this is more of a random question, but have you ever been picked for a street snap? (hope you didn't answer this already aahhaha.)

11. malignita
    December 4, 2009 / 9:26 am

These are all great topics for articles, I can't wait to read them!

12. bloomzy
    December 4, 2009 / 12:49 pm

I second Reika's request, please~ lol :D

13. Anonymous
    December 4, 2009 / 6:19 pm

"Flirting/dating tips" ?

14. Kat Reaganomics
    December 5, 2009 / 5:58 am

I was actually wondering about lesbians in gal. I'm a lesbian myself and since I'm starting to be interested in gal, I was naturally curious.

All the other articles sound really interesting, too! I'm interested about the Shop Staff one. All the gyaru shop staff I met while I was over there was really nice to my friends and I. There was even a plus-sized gal who gave my curvy friend some great help and advice. Although, their way of saying "Irasshaimase" was very unique. XD

Suggested topic: accessorizing?

15. Sada
    December 5, 2009 / 7:27 am

I've been reading your blog for a while, and here is my first comment,

I'm really looking forward to the gay gyaru and the Betty entries. Betty is a great magazine and it's a shame nobody knows about it !

I would appreciate a topic on how to take care of japanese extensions, as mine always become shitty after a few weeks… and also, cheap places to buy gyaru clothes, I know some in Shibuya and here in Nagoya but you may know some that I don't.

Well, I'm really looking forward to this and I love your blog :)

16. malignita
    December 6, 2009 / 1:25 am

I went and thought up some suggestions!

Lingerie: Lingerie is one of my shopping weaknesses, so I couldn't resist! What should foreign gals keep in mind when shopping for lingerie in Japan? Are there any specific shops or brands that cater to larger shapes or sizes?

Gal Recessionista: What sort of ways can gals save on clothing, accessories, and cosmetics without sacrificing their look? Are there any particular shops, fashion brands, or makeup items that are worth checking out when trying to be a gal on a budget?

Education & Work Opportunities: Practically speaking, what opportunities exist for girls who want to continue with gyaru style but go to school or have a career? Gals be ambitious!

Mitsu Bag Check: Who doesn't love a good bag check? Plus, I'm curious!

17. Anonymous
    December 8, 2009 / 11:21 pm

I know this has probably been touched light upon but are gal brands startin to branch out of the standard M size and into L and even LL clothing.