Fukubukuro (Lucky Bags) unwrapped

I’ll be updating this post the more reveals I find. Most of the pictures are from the brand’s mixi communities.

Since all the fukubukuro have been on sale pictures keep popping up of the reveal. I’ll be hunting more pics down as they come up so check back even if I’m posting above it.

Spiral Girl link to picture possibilities

Baby Shoop

Backs
The roomwear and socks look cute

Cecil McBee

Some nice, if not a little too simple pieces.

Another bag example above
The 5000 yen accessories lucky bag
DIA
I really like they didn’t fall into the jacket + onepiece + skirt + shirt repetition some brands have. They’re known for their fun shirts, so it’s cool they stuck with it. Love the zebra one.
Glad News
all items from the current season, nothing new in the fuku
Gilfy
Several different sets 5 in total available. Lots of reprints of old items or old items some from even 2008, but it all still looks chic.

Golds Infinity
The owner of the fuku said it was a bit too too black.
Heaven and Earth
Moussy
also bootcut and skinny denim jeans
Delyle
Love the jacket! It comes in white, pink or black arm sleeves.
Lip Service

Really happy I ordered this set. Love the tank OP and Shorts bottoms combination. All new and good spring pieces.

Liz Lisa
Princess Boston. I love this dress.
Princess Carry
Modeling of the Princess carry. Seems the shirt is different.
One*Spo
Echos their season, but all new items. A cute collection.
reinda
A pretty boring set, but only 8000 yen

w<3c

I love the idea of shoes. Although I worry about sizing. Possibly getting this bag. Also there’s a rumored cardigan sweater inside.
valentines high

Who has the best fuku in your eyes?

1. Keely Valentine
    January 3, 2010 / 1:02 am

i would KILL for the delyle or liz lisa ones
    urghh

2. Keely Valentine
    January 3, 2010 / 1:41 am

girl do you have facebook? i would love too add you!

3. さらまり
    January 3, 2010 / 2:01 am

The Glad News and Lip Service ones look the cutest to me! I saw a girl carrying the Lip Service bag yesterday, I was all jealous. But I don't think even the shirts could fit me haha^^

4. puregirlblue
    January 3, 2010 / 2:18 am

Oh I'm so in love with the Liz Lisa one, otherwise it's a hard choice.

5. Mitsu
    January 3, 2010 / 2:39 am

Saramari: I totally doubt it. I saw your new pics, you better celebrate that body~

6. Mitsu
    January 3, 2010 / 2:41 am

Keely: I do have a facebook, but since it shares a lot of personal details I don't want to share it here >_<;; I'll make a u-doll one maybe ^_^v

7. Mitsu
    January 3, 2010 / 2:41 am

Keely: I'm agreeing. Seeing the pink down jacket really makes me rethink buying the Delyle one. Do want <3

8. Jen
    January 3, 2010 / 2:46 am

Lovelovelove the Lip Service and Liz Lisa sets. I quite like the design of the Golds Infinity one, too, but it is a lot of black, isn't it? ^^;

Thanks for always posting such interesting info on this fashion, btw! ♥

9. Keely Valentine
    January 3, 2010 / 3:11 am

okay sorry love! if you do get one add me
    keely megan valentine

10. megan
    January 3, 2010 / 5:23 am

lol, I like the shirt that says, "That's really shitty" on it. Some cute stuff, though I don't have a favorite.

11. Keely Valentine
    January 3, 2010 / 5:42 am

i love the thats really shitty one too
    i ordered that bag I think so maybe I'll get it ahah

does anyone know whats in the rose fan fan bag?

12. Bianca
    January 3, 2010 / 8:39 am

i wish they had that here :'(

13. Zoe
    January 3, 2010 / 9:13 am

Wow..those are really cute outfits,love them all ^^

14. Aimi
    January 3, 2010 / 10:06 am

Lip Service is the best one! I'm a bit disapointed with the other.

15. Aimi
    January 3, 2010 / 10:08 am

looking twice, the liz lisa fukubukuro is adorably ;$

16. yuriyurichan
    January 3, 2010 / 11:47 am

urm.. looks mostly bit ..
    too plain/simple to me >.n
    but i totally like the lizlisa fb.so sweeeet :3
    tho its totally not my styke lol
    btw. wooooha@the lipservice skirt O.O!
    must be 10 cm short!

17. Mitsu
    January 3, 2010 / 12:50 pm

yuriyurichan: I think the expectation is to be plain or items from that season, since it's a way of getting rid of excess stock and printing some simple items.

The Lip skirt is actually shorts. Pumpkin shorts. They did them in velvet. They're short (nothing I wouldn't wear without hosiery) but manageable. ^_^v

18. Anonymous
    January 3, 2010 / 3:43 pm

Is the Liz Lisa carry being sold anywhere that ships to the US? ;~;

19. Nancy
    January 3, 2010 / 6:14 pm

Gosh, I like the Liz Lisa LPs >_<

20. yuriyurichan
    January 3, 2010 / 9:14 pm

uuh, yeah, thats true! :O
    but its always like a roulette
    u can get good ones or bad ones ´._.

but the DIA fukubukuro is DEF
    not what i'd call "getting rid of sth"
    this bag is just > PURE LOVE < :33
    íts almost ridiculous! giving aways
    such superhot things in a fukuburo:333 !
    next year im so gonna get a dia fb!

21. Keely Valentine
    January 3, 2010 / 10:11 pm

I agree with the DIA fuku
    lovee it
    I can't find anything DIA on rakuten or even a website sadly!

22. LANA~
    January 4, 2010 / 2:02 am

lol man shopping has been crazy here! I went to Osaka 3 days ago and its pretty damn nuts! I'm to scared to get a fukubukuro bag .__. but i did snag the MA*RS 3 piece set in 109 :DD

Mitsu! i went to yuhouse for cut and color. dude AWESOME thank you for your recommendation! But i do have to agree with you on extension quality XD Did you like rhythm?

23. Mitsu
    January 4, 2010 / 11:23 pm

Keely: Yeah yahoo auctions only is the way to go. They just don't have a webpresence. It's really stupid.

24. Mitsu
    January 4, 2010 / 11:25 pm

LANA: Oh you~ LOL I love the crazyness! I've been there for the summer rush and it's so fun. The Mar*s 3 piece set looks so cute, I can't believe you didn't go for the adorable Mar*s fuku bag. I love the leopard/heart mix <3

I did like rythm, but I think their hot pepper price has ran out. I'd say just go thru hot pepper and check if they advertise weight. That seems to help the weight + # = good price. If no weight they might be giving you tiny extensions which doesn't look good >_<;;

Osaka, I'm envious! You better be having a ton of fun <3