Gilfy Week – Coordinates from Girls and Daily Mitsu

Well I had planned to wear at least 2 pieces of Gilfy the whole week and show coordinates, but then I stepped wrong putting on a shoe and inflamed a tendon :( . So unless someone dresses up for laying on chez couch hopped up on meds, coordinates be damned :^_^;;: However the Gilfy mixi group came to the rescue with their new coordinate thread. Lots of chic rock looks below :love:

Still on the fence about the LDS tights, not lacey enough. -_-

Wearing this Gilfy skirt. Love the zippable zebra slit. :idea:

Then I broke the rules and wore my I ♥ SF (I love sex friend) w♥c shirt out. Plaid with studs by Zara. Then I messed up my leg :(

Gilfy’s Mixi Community Coordinates

But fear not! Gilfy’s Mixi.jp community has started up a coordinate thread to show off Gilfy style so here’s some images of real girls showing off their looks.

Wearing the Fall Tsubasa x Gilfy release + Gilfy cardi. Right chica is all in Backs.

Love the necklace touch

Fierce. Nails, studs matching on the boots matching the bracelet. Sexy hot.

Very mannish, but cute.

I’m a sucker for extreme angle outfit shots.

Casual sexy.

Love this girl’s hair. I would like to feed her though :^_^;;:

This look might win it for me.

Who do you think coordinated best? Gilfy or w♥c’s mixi posse :o ?

1. January 29, 2010 / 7:18 pm

Gotta say I love the Gilfy/mixi girls & your coordi is love! ♥ Is your hoodie Gilfy also?
    & love & am so jealous of XD your w♥c shirt! Mixing brands is always fun, haha~
    I really love the girl in the 6th snap’s coordi~ I could totally see myself rocking that one, haha!

January 30, 2010 / 3:29 pm

Nope the hoodie is Glad News, more pics here http://universal-doll.com/?p=109. I agree it’s fun to mix-n-match brands :oops:

The 6th coordi is great, she’s got a great body~ BQB

2. January 29, 2010 / 10:04 pm

I love your code, it’s really cool! And your legs are so nice, I’m really jealous! Hehe ^^ I think my favorite amoungst the posse are the fierce girl, and the last one. Of course so many are really cute its hard to choose >C I think is closer to my personal style, since it’s more girly, but I can’t say which group is better at coordinating! They are all way better than I am that’s for sure hehe^^

January 30, 2010 / 3:31 pm

LOL I promise they are not. I need more gym time before the summer :-S

That fierce girl is well fierce. Love her coordination :-D LOL I think you do a good job at coordinating. Loved the lace tights + mutton boots look you rocked earlier :idea:

3. January 30, 2010 / 12:38 am

The girl with the two tone hair is cute! I wish I could pull of something like that! Your first outfit is AWESOME, especially the shoes!

January 30, 2010 / 3:32 pm

I really want that two tone hair, maybe before I go to Paris :oops: Although I love your bottom dipped hair, it looks so great on long hair :idea:

Thanks and those shoes are super comfy :idea:

January 30, 2010 / 3:33 pm

LOL I’m just tall :( Which is not an asset in Japan (living or shopping :roll: ). That first look you posted, how hot is she. Love the total style :!:

I need that two tone hair :x

4. Aki
    January 30, 2010 / 6:45 am

Hi Mitsu~ ^^
    First I wanna say that I really love your blog and this Gilfy week just totally blew me, cuz Gilfy’s been my fave gal-brand for ages ♥

But now I’d have one specific question for you (which doesn’t have that much to do with this post >____>’) and well this is how it goes: I’m leaving to Tokyo next month and I’d like to get my nails done at 109. I’ve never gotten my nails done anywhere and I’d be sooooo thankful if you could guide me abit. I mean like how much it usually costs, how do I communicate (is it even possible to communicate) with the nailists cuz I can’t speak that much Japanese and what’s the practice when you go and do your nails out there ? I know it’s too much for me to ask this, but I really don’t know anyone else who could answer me. If u just can, please mail me for an answer and I’d be really really truly grateful. Hope I didn’t bother you too much with this >_________< *bows*

January 30, 2010 / 3:22 pm

I’ll ask a friend who doesn’t speak much Japanese but loves nails about her salon. I’ll put the answer and such up on ask anything.

5. January 30, 2010 / 11:30 am

I have given you an award on my blog ;D

January 30, 2010 / 3:34 pm

Thank you so much :idea: :oops: :idea:

6. January 31, 2010 / 5:41 am

Love all of these! Yours too. I’m so weak for Gilfy and rokku xD

7. Pauline
    January 31, 2010 / 3:42 pm

I hope you’re leg gets better!