New Mar*s Catalog and Shout outs

A little bit of a side track today since Mar*s unleashed their 2010 Spring & Summer collection. Mar*s has a huge fan base and I’d call it second to Gilfy and extremely popular with the Agejo crowd. They’ve released looks that seem more about their personal style than trends, which personally is a good thing since those who enjoy buying Mar*s their items won’t look dated next Summer or even the one after that. :wink:

This is the whole catalog for both… but making of shots and a video on Mar*s website

With 10,000 yen purchase Mar*s is also giving away this cute notebook cover. So adorable :oops:

Barely any of the new merchadise is available on-line yet, but hopefully soon!

What do you think about the catalog? What are your favorite looks? I am so happy they replaced Hoshiaya with someone who represents the Mar*s brand. :love: Her hair and overall look compliments Agejo-styling quite well.

Shout Outs!

I’ve had to pause from the Doll’s usual writing to push you to bookmark these girls. Are you watching them because they’re fabulous!

bloomzy – She’s just starting out her new blog so you can be one of the first to realize she’s awesome. I think her and I have been through gal stylistically the same way and we often see eye to eye which is fabulous.

Nat of juicyblog – Not only is the girl gorgeous, which she is. It’s obvious she really studies the magazines and keeps her look up to date. Not to mention she does amazing gyaru make-up.

Saramari – This girl takes amazing photographs. Give me your SLR, girl. They’re so crisp it’s like I’m back in Japan again. She also has kaji down and she’s in same outfit in her Seijin no Hi post as a gal in Kyoto I took a picture of. They never met each other (obviously) but they’re both rockin’ it. She also has a giveaway up, so if you’re interested enter now!

Frida – I begged this girl to revive her coordinate blog since I consider her absolutely amazing. She can do great rock looks and even back in her lolita days she was amazing. If you’re curious how a black-haired girl is pulling off so many great strong looks, check her out!

1. February 1, 2010 / 12:31 pm

Thank you SO much for the shout out. Really appreciate it.
    I just had a crazy Birthday weekend, so I will be back updating asap…I need to blog about my choice of outfits, of course haha :wink:

MA*RS really is growing on me. I adore the last two looks, and the others are really quite cute. Maybe I will have to add a little something to my wardrobe. Any suggestions for a MA*RS virgin?! lol

• February 1, 2010 / 12:32 pm

p.s. Sorry to be cheeky, but the link to my blog is for the MA*RS webpage.
      I wish I was that fierce haha :love:

February 1, 2010 / 12:42 pm

hahahaha I’m so glad you caught it early (fixed!), although I’m a bit jealous you are your own sexy brand :wink:

February 1, 2010 / 12:45 pm

It would be awesome if they added Mar*s Virgin to the Mar*s and Real Mar*s brand. LOL

I always thought their clothes were a little to racy for me for day-to-day, but sometimes they put out looks that are cute outside the club (or corner) :roll: Real Mar*s seems to be better at that, although still has its fair share of booty showing :arrow:

• February 1, 2010 / 3:21 pm

haha I think we just created a new collaboration. Maybe we should go to their head office, and give them our proposition lol :mrgreen:

2. February 1, 2010 / 12:45 pm

Aaah, I looove Ma*rs. SO sexy!!

Thank you very much for the shout out <3 I will link to this blog everywhere I can. It's one of the most informative up-to-date gyaru blogs out there, srsly.

February 1, 2010 / 1:16 pm

I’m happy to point peeps in your direction, keep up the fab work :idea:

3. Mada
    February 1, 2010 / 12:57 pm

Isn`t that model Shizuka Mutoh from Ageha…???? Either it`s her or her lost twin sister :O lol I like the bags, but otherwise, not my style. But very amusing nonetheless

February 1, 2010 / 1:15 pm

Yup it’s her. Mar*s website has her appearing at 109. She doesn’t mention anything about it on her ameblo going back at least 25 entries -_- http://ameblo.jp/muto-shizuka/ although I’m quite jealous of her new eyelashes and Chanel pearls :oops:

• yuri
        February 1, 2010 / 1:34 pm

what really? how disappointing? :(

however, lovelovelove ma*rs so much :oops:
        and shizuka even more :mrgreen:

love the first 2 outfits. and the huge pink suitscase :idea:
        the first pic with the zebra remind kinda a little bit of a d.i.a. shirt :)

• February 1, 2010 / 1:37 pm

Oh, I am subscribing her ameblog and I could swear there was a photo of her posing to that shot of her with one knee on the white chair!! xD

For some reason, even though I think she is very pretty, Shizuka reminds me of one of those fish from Shark Tale movie… XDDDDDDD

I LOVE her house interior line…. *_* The carpets, bed sheets and even the toilet sets, soooo pretty!!! (*^0^)

February 1, 2010 / 1:45 pm

The white chair shot is hot! But maybe it was shot 2 months ago or so and I couldn’t see it :o She loves brand, I might have to subscribe to her blog, too. Sakurina slowly posts and usually when she’s doing full-make full-outfit Ageha shots and Rin is slow, too.

She does seem terribly ‘shopped in some of these

This one seems to have blurred her a chin wrong 8) Or is it just me? :panda:

• yuri
            February 1, 2010 / 2:45 pm

big lol @ the chin <3

4. Linnie
    February 1, 2010 / 2:39 pm

I think there’s a linking mistake with Saramari’s blog, it’s the same link as juicyblog…

That being said, for some reason I’m more drawn to the notebook cover than the clothing this time…too bad I’d have to spend over $1100 to get it…

February 1, 2010 / 2:49 pm

Ooo thank you for pointing that out! Sigh I was in a rush this morning :^_^;;:

It’s only if you spend around $120 usd to get it, although that’s still a bit.

• Linnie
        February 1, 2010 / 3:34 pm

ah, $120 is much less (I was a little freaked out, actually). I guess I should’ve looked at the advert instead of the text below it, but then again if I look at the notebook cover too much I’d really, really want it…

5. February 1, 2010 / 3:34 pm

Wow, I like most of the new items for spring. I am basically a sucker for pink, and I love it in combo with black. The style is so sexy and mature. I would totally love to wear some of those outfits if I knew I wasn’t 10 sizes too big hehe!

I am loving the accessories and bags though, one size fits all! I think it’d be great to incorporate more of this style into my wardrobe!

Thanks for the shoutout, you are soooo sweet and kind. Hugs for you^^ I am still trying to improve my look, and as I get more confident about my body I hope I can start getting more rock and onee gal styles into my look.

I checked out the blogs you recommended, they are so awesome, thanks for introducing them!

6. February 1, 2010 / 3:44 pm

:oops: Aaaw!!! *o* Thank you soooo much for the shout out! I was checking on my stats and I saw people coming from here… <3 You're adorable! And I really love your blog, every post is really interesting and well written!

About Ma*rs new collection, the knitted-like onepiece with the bows on the pockets is sooo cute! And I agree with you about the white chair picture: really hot!

Thx again, I really appreciate! ^___^
    see ya!

7. February 1, 2010 / 3:52 pm

goodness, i wish i easily get ma*rs (or is it mar*s??), all of these are so awesome/hot :love:
    thank you for posting the catalog!! :oops:

8. LANA
    February 1, 2010 / 4:07 pm

IN LOVE!!! <3333 CANNOT WAIT!!

Yes, thank god they replace Hoshiaya for Shizuka. Sexy little thing~

9. keely
    February 1, 2010 / 5:18 pm

i love mar*s! thanks for posting!

10. Rebecca
    February 1, 2010 / 5:34 pm

WOW! I love the black and hot pink! I think my favorite piece is the light pink trench with the heart buttons though. Or maybe it’s those cute accessories… or maybe it’s the bags… XD Too much to choose!

Thanks for the awesome links! I love discovering new blogs!

11. February 2, 2010 / 6:51 am

Personally I love ALL the coordinates! ♥
    You’ve really gotten me into MA*RS lately, haha! The dress one on the 4th row down, right hand side is TO DIE FOR. Especially with the shoes! I think I will be stalking their webshop for that one, haha~
    & I agree, this model fits the brand so much better. Nothing against Hoshiaya, I just think her style is a little ‘edgier’ than what I see for MA*RS.

12. February 2, 2010 / 9:47 am

I love MA*RS!! The S/S collection is really nice!! :love:

13. February 2, 2010 / 11:12 pm

I looove those last few looks~ Especially the studded mary jane pumps!!
    It’s a weakness…shoes..

E> An

14. Sachi
    February 3, 2010 / 9:32 am

I really adore Mar*s!!!
    It’s classy but also cute and sexy! ♥

15. Kate
    March 23, 2010 / 4:00 pm

Gosh I LOVE all of these looks but sadly since most of them are fitted, my size 8 US body prolly won’t fit into ’em. D: BOOO! But I love MAR*S so much! xD

16. April 5, 2010 / 9:43 am

Amazing… some of these styles I can actually wear to work! (Though a bit longer. I need to be respectable especially when I work late hours … which is a lot. X_X) MAR*S is rocking my world. Thanks for sharing Mitsu, and Happy Easter! ♥