Gal Sales & Specials

It’s the time during the Spring fashion cycle that we see which brands triumph and which brands hold massive sales. Sales means benefits for us, so for those who love a good bargain can reep the fabulous deals :up:

Liz Lisa

The girlish queen herself is offering a 24hr sale that you have to jump on! Most of the items are 50% off and it’s not the out of fashion pieces, but trending maxi dresses, sweet Spring jackets and delicate lace onepieces. :stars:

All the sales here

Both Dress and Jacket are 50% off. The dress is now 5000 yen ($50.00), great for Liz Lisa!

The sweet lace parka which would work well into Summer as an adorable cover-up

A sweet denim onepiece that’s also 5000 yen ($50.00).

A great denim dress that has such cute details.

Seriously some great sales! I’m wavering, but I think I’ll buy the first dress and the second mini dress. Two dresses for the price of one… gimme more baby :up:

Egoist

No sales to speak of, but they’re offering great bargain combos! Sleek styles on one of the best Spring lines and I love how chic the clothes can be.

Egoist webshop here

A great way to wear a floral print, but have an adult-cool style to match.

A stylish celeb set that has the banded skirt mimicking Herve Leger that is really trending in gyaru celeb-kei

Even better, if you buy both or spend over 13,000 yen ($130.00) you get a leopard print case.

Would be a fabulous digicam case :sparkle2:

Gilfy, Backs & ReDark

The Gilfy-tachi have been obsessed with set items for sales. Set items are really popular in 109 stores and they are in essence making you buy 2 items for a bit higher than you’d buy the 1 you like.

Gilfy rakuten webstore here

The top two set releases are happening in 2 days if you’d like to get your hands on them. :cheery:

While we’re on the Gilfy world, Kumicky designed two ReDark onepieces. Hmmm a Popteen model who’s does a collaboration with a Gilfy brand… Ohhhh hay Tsubasa :waves:

Kumicky is really following in the footsteps of Tsu-chan. :love: I wonder if pregnancy and marriage are in her future :arrow: Although no guy on the Kumicky front, right?

Any hoot… the romper with hairtie is super cute. Maybe she’ll hop over to designing in a few years, be the next Chinatsu :oops:

The Marine-style onepiece is also adorable with its delicate skirt layers. Still available :up:

Love Girls Market & LDS

Over at the House of Love webstore there’s great sales on hippie Love Girls Market, stylish and playful LDS and b-gyaru hive LB-03.

This stylish Marine dress could fit well with Marine summer. Marine style is heating up again and it’s very possible it’ll be there next summer as well :cheery:

The denim shirt is only $33.00 (3300 yen). This shirt immediately sold out on the 109 webstore, so it’s definitely trending :stepup:

Maxi dresses just exploded in popularity and Love Girls Market’s one is very fresh and summer, and on sale!

Lots of great items for any gal and it’s always great to save money :korila: Then there’s more for nails, hair dye, and make-up :cheery:

1. April 27, 2010 / 4:31 pm

This post made me really want to shop :oops:

April 27, 2010 / 5:49 pm

Writing it was hell, I was on a self-imposed shopping ban and then POOF sales and pretty :x

2. April 27, 2010 / 6:06 pm

Oh man, I would die to get my hands on some half-price Liz Lisa! Too bad I have no $$$ :cry:

3. April 27, 2010 / 9:53 pm

Lizlisa sale?! *dies* I like the marine set too, I am a sucker for marine things though!

April 29, 2010 / 8:15 am

I’m getting back into Marine love as well. It’s just so cheery :-D

4. April 27, 2010 / 10:03 pm

Aw, shucks :cry:
    LizLisa is having a sale and I have no money?! Hopefully they´ll hold a sales campaign again when I´m in Japan in August… I shouldn´t have been shopping so hard when I was in Tokyo in April, haha…
    Also, the marine dress from LDS is gorgeous- I recently bought a similar one in dark blue with accentuated shoulders at H&M :hearts: I have to keep looking at the marine items!

April 29, 2010 / 8:16 am

August is 109 big sales so it’s a fabulous time to be there. :o I have gotten so many wonderful things there, especially since Japanese summers lately have lasted until October :cry:

5. April 27, 2010 / 10:28 pm

oh man I was HOPING you’d post some stuff about golden week sales, and here you are delivering!! you are the best!

liz lisa :hearts: the key to my heart! I am hoping the store will have some sales too (yes/no?), and I’m dying to get their ribbon cowboy boots… :peer: aaaah clothes!! gonna go crazy the next two weeks i think!

• April 27, 2010 / 10:29 pm

and by “store” I meant, like, “in-store” not online shop… haha sorry :^_^;;:

April 29, 2010 / 8:17 am

I bet they do. Stores love to combine Golden and Silver week with instore sales :-D

6. April 27, 2010 / 10:28 pm

Oh you very nearly got me to spend some money with this post haha! But my miserish ways prevailed once again XP

Thanks for sharing the links, I had a good time browsing them, especially the Liz Lisa 24 hour sale items. They were really cute, but I don’t think they suit me well.

I’m being good and saving my money for Japan haha. But I will try to do you proud when I am there :mrgreen:

April 29, 2010 / 8:18 am

Uhhhm so while you’re in Japan can we do a trade of my shopaholic ways and I could get your miserish ways. Cus my attempts to say I’m saving up, haven’t worked well so far :evil:

7. April 28, 2010 / 4:20 am

I’m not a big fan of Gilfy, but the first set is awesome! :-D I wish my economy was better :^_^;;: I’d be getting it for sure! They look super confortable and nice to wear to go to the beach :hearts:

aww I love marine items, I’m glad it’s in trend still, since I want to enjoy it a lot!

But lizlisa is the real danger here, I fell in love wirh it not too long ago and I’m dying to get my hands on something from them (skirts, watch your backs!)

April 29, 2010 / 8:22 am

I agree there’s too many good deals and not enough £¢$ to go around :cry: Go girl go and get yourself some onsale LL love :wink:

8. April 28, 2010 / 4:26 am

I love the Gilfy and Egoist sets, really want all of them haha :mrgreen:

I have missed your updates, hope your lovin’ the new mac.

9. B.
    April 28, 2010 / 8:59 am

Mitsu!!! Why this, why now when I have to pay so many things and try to keep my business flourishing without spending too much on clothes and waste all the capital at hand?! Why?!?

I must know if LizLisa ships into Europe and if there-s any digital way I can order their clothes if they do? Mind you, I am not a Japanese speaker or reader or anything, I only go as far as Sayonara, so I feel compelled to ask if you have any advice?
    If not I-ll just head back to the entry you did on western brands similar to the Japanese ones and try really hard to resist melting the credit card.

B.

April 29, 2010 / 8:23 am

You can use a shopping service. Japonica Market is a wonderful one. Their fee isn’t that much either. Totally recced :-D

10. April 28, 2010 / 9:15 am

What a useful/dangerous post! I really like the Egoist stuff, quite classy. I didn’t expect sales during Golden Week…there goes this month’s pay cheque, haha!

April 29, 2010 / 8:24 am

GW & SW are evil on monies. I spent so much during Silver Week :cry: Boo on cute clothes :mad:

11. April 28, 2010 / 10:31 am

I love Liz Liza. Bought 12 dresses when I lived in Tokyo, and I want to go baack to buy more. I will post pictures on my blog!

April 29, 2010 / 8:24 am

12? Wow so many!! You should show off your collection :oops:

12. April 28, 2010 / 4:24 pm

My goodness, I’m madly in love with your blog! :hearts:

Although I think it’s cute, I’m not typically the biggest Liz Lisa fanatic, but they’ve got some REALLY cute stuff up right now! :korila:
    The Gilfy stuff is exciting too :)

Thank you so much for posting these~! :stepup:

April 29, 2010 / 8:25 am

Awwh thank you :oops: I agree I never think of myself as a big LL fan, but every so often I get giddy seeing their stuff :arrow:
      Happy to do so! :hearts3:

13. Lynn
    April 28, 2010 / 9:15 pm

Oh, I shouldn’t have read this! Now I feel like spending but I can’t~ :P

April 29, 2010 / 8:26 am

LOL YAY share my pain :love: There’s some really cute things I want, but urgh I shouldn’t be shopping right now -_-

14. April 29, 2010 / 5:35 pm

I feel exactly like everyone who commented on how this post made them want to spend spend spend, haha :^_^;;:

15. Xiao-Yi
    May 14, 2010 / 3:23 pm

Oooohhh! I love Gilfy. Liz Lisa can be a little bit to girly for me sometimes! (Even though I’m a real girly girl) but I still love it! I used to buy alot of JSG things back in my Haadi days. But, I’ve developed into a more mature gyaru style now I think. I try to dress like I have stepped straight out of egg though lol! Mitsu-san, I was just wondering if there is an accessories shop/shops in Shibuya 109? If there is what floor are they one. I was also trying to find nail chippu’s so I could just glue them on myself, but don’t know where to look in Shibuya 109 for them! I’m not gonna waste my money going to a nail salon, after a few days I get annoyed with nails lol!

16. Xiao-Yi
    May 14, 2010 / 3:27 pm

Gah, I meant what floor are the accessories shops on in Shibuya 109. I didn’t mean what floor are they one lol. Sorry was a mistake! Lol~

May 14, 2010 / 4:27 pm

Floor 7 has a decent one, but the best are in 109-2. Floor 2 and 3 have lots of them.