Lip Service for Golden Week

I got the June Jelly yesterday and I’m so thrilled to have it my hands. It’s their fabulous fourth anniversary issue with great clothing, nail, and model talk. I’m wowed again! :loveword:

*handclap*

In Jelly Lip Service took out a four page spread dedicated to their golden week items! :cheery:

2. Get a Novelty Travel Bag!! – 4/29 til’ as long as supplies last, if you spend over 10,000 yen (∼$100.00), you get this original travel bag as a present.

3. Super Cute Mickey Mouse Tee♥ – On sale at 5/1, Mickey Mouse Tee makes an adult casual coordinate.

4. BIG Hit Eco Bag is now in Summery Terry Cloth! – On sale at 4/29, summery adult eco shopping bag. The terry cloth is best for summer!

5. “Nude Black” Tee & Sunglass Set Introduce! – On sale at 4/29, this season’s Lip Service theme of “Nude Black” logo t-shirt and sunglass set. Simple for daily wear.

6. Off Tickets are Coming Out! – (In store) If you spend more than 5,000 yen you’ll receive a 1,000 yen off ticket. From 4/23 to 5/9.

7. OMG!! In store Gatchapon Machines! – From 4/23 to 5/9 Gatchapon machines are in store. For 400 yen you can play. Inside are hair accessories.

8. On 4/29 and 5/1 there will be a sample giveaway. – All stores nationwide will be handing out passcases with 500 yen off tickets inside them.

9. Get eyelashes and body fragrance!! – Feather eyelashes are 1500 yen, diamante eyelashes are 1200 yen. Fragrance is 1900. All on sale at 4/29

1. Save and get a new set! – On sale at 4/29

(right) Combination + Loose Cardigan
(left) Long Dress + Loose Vest

Just a sample of items currently on sale at Lip Service. I really love the bow loose over-tee at the bottom right. Sexy, comfortable and cute!

Scoop Scoop indeed! A Lip Service x Sunklus Circle K conbini collaboration. All hair accessories shown are on sale at Sunklus. I would so buy the bow rubberband and the chiffon purple scrunchie. Adorable! :cheery:

Lip Service has some fabulously cute items on its webstore. I’m waiting to buy in hopes their eyelashes go on-line. It’s kinda doubtful since when they did the eyelash release before for Christmas and girls were in line with handfulls of them. I’ll be crossing my fingers and doing a hopeful dance that they arrive. Those feather eyelashes :hearts3: soooo pretty! Their eyelashes are high quality, too :cheery: I still have my Christmas ones for special occasions :hearts2:

Current webstore lovelies

This Maxi dress sold out immediately but it’s back instore now. Chain print adult trend in full effect :sparkle2:

This arrow chiffon pattern is a new trend in gal (like just within a month trend). Spiral Girl and Duras also did a similar dress. The more sexy the merrier :up:

Lip Service takes the bandana print trend and makes it adult and Agejo. Love the sexy back cut-out :stepup:

Sold out, but it’s a fabulous combination of Scarf Bow and chain trends

WHAT IN THE WHAT!?

My first thought was that’s a crazy bag.

But… it’s not a bag! It’s JUST a cellphone strap.

INSANA-MANATEE

Even the Manatee is laughing at it! (Or it was an excuse to try things with my new photo prog <_< >_>)

Oh even if they fail on one thing, I still love Lippy! :-D

I feel like I look at their items and call out “Lippeh!” in the tone of  Bill saying “Suuukeh” from True Blood. :oops:

1. April 29, 2010 / 8:07 am

i think gal fashion is getting more sedate and tame. i miss the crazy girls! bring them back! hahaha. ^^

April 29, 2010 / 8:09 am

hahahaha to look at maybe. …but give me something comfortable and sexy to wear while I’m dying in heels. :o There is nothing sexy or fabulous about someone looking uncomfortable :!:

2. April 29, 2010 / 8:45 am

Ok, I am so excited to be in Tokyo during Golden week now haha! Thank you so much for putting up this info and translating it :peer: The earliest I could get into stores would be 5/2 but I’m not sure if I am strong willed enough to brave the crowds :^_^;;:

The nude black shirt, feather eyelashes, and the long dress set are all really eye catchers for me, I might try for some of them. And I am so doing that gacha gacha! I already have a problem with gatcha machines, so this is just calling my name “Sara Mari, spend your money~~” (imagine that in an airy ghost voice haha!)

And I guess that means I’d better find a sunkus near my accommodation hehe :cheery:

Thank you very much for all your recent comments on my blog. Oh you were living near that book off? Wow, you were right in Shibuya, that is so neat! :hearts:

3. April 29, 2010 / 8:55 am

I really want the scarfbow!! I adore chain print scarves :oops:
    Is it wrong for me to love that crazy bag phone strap?! :icon_eek: haha

4. April 29, 2010 / 9:44 am

That True Blood bit had me giggling so much! I really like the hair accessories and the Gatchapons look like fun! I wish that phone strap really was a bag though, it looks a bit risky having your keitai exposed like that. The feathers are amaaaaazing!

5. April 29, 2010 / 10:03 am

WTF?!

The cellphone strap-bag is… LOL xDD

6. April 29, 2010 / 11:21 am

I wish western stores did half of the things that Japanese stores do! They don’t sell sets, rarely do collab pieces, and they never do cool special sales, just clearance prices on things from past seasons that nobody wants, urgh.

7. April 29, 2010 / 2:18 pm

*eyes lip service’s feather eyelashes* :peer:
    the chiffon purple scrunchie is super adorable! I wish I had combinis near selling lip service’s hair accessories. I’d do with the ribbon too :hearts:

ohmy, the phone strap XD but it’s a comfortable way to carry your phone! you can pick it up fast and don’t have to search for it for ages in your bag (that’s what happens to me all the time… so many missed calls on my record)

8. April 29, 2010 / 5:48 pm

WANT. IT. ALLL :hearts:

9. April 29, 2010 / 6:00 pm

Lip Service is so lovely! I want the chain-print maxi dress so much, it’s great! But that cellphone strap made me laugh, it’s so ridiculous!

10. April 29, 2010 / 11:15 pm

holy crap.

brb going to lip service this week OOOMG.

11. April 30, 2010 / 1:12 am

lip service is always love! they do the trends really well in their style, i was sick of denim denim denim and they bring out that killer frilled salopette~ i also love how they are sticking to their monotone-pastel palette with sexy otona prints instead of going into browns and english florals like most other brands seem to be doing.

and the feather lashes look like shu uemura’s, yummy <3

12. April 30, 2010 / 9:24 am

Sorry to comment again, but I bought the long dress set and got the travel bag today. Yay! I’ll blog about it tomorrow. If you’re interested in how it looks up close and personal, please take a look :sparkle:

13. April 30, 2010 / 11:53 pm

Ooooh I wish I had the money for all these deals. I really love that chain print maxi dress!

..and rofl at the cellphone strap XD

14. Kat R.
    May 1, 2010 / 10:35 am

Holy crap I am loving that stuff in Lip Service. Everything that’s on the page with the loose bow over tee has been added to my “Do want” list. Even the frilly overalls. XD I never thought I’d find myself loving maxi dresses, but the two that you featured are to die for. Why can’t the American brand release stuff like this? :cry:

Either way, I must find scans of this month’s Jelly to look at. Oddly, I started out really loving the stuff in Egg and Ranzuki but the more I look at Jelly and Nuts the more I find myself liking their style even better.

15. May 3, 2010 / 1:57 pm

this… “feather cellphone bag” is quite weird! XD
    those dress are very pretty ^^
    (by the way, i looove your emoticons!! they are so so so damn cute! :korila: i wanna steal them! LOL)