Delyle turns around Spring with cute items

Delyle came out earlier this Spring with the same cosmetic prints and skirts, and they were looking depressing for the season. It was obvious they weren’t leading the trends so when they started massive sales during Golden Week I wasn’t too surprised. :depressed: They have however turned the corner and are making adorable collections that suit trends, but stay true to their look.

Now I have to say this is BY FAR their cutest collection. DELYLE PETIT for KIDS :hearts3:

How cute is their little kid model! DAWWW adorable!!

I really like how Delyle kept with clothes they’re currently selling, but made them kid friendly. I know Gyaru Gaki pointed out these Mars-esque clothes for children like gal mamas were training their kids to be hos, but this is just so cute. I know when I was a kid I would’ve been really happy to wear these girly clothes.

Their little kid bag gets me. So cute!

But they’re also improved their adult line as well :stepup:

Delyle Collaborations

First they’re doing an Audrey Hepburn collab

Breakfast at Tiffany’s and My Fair Lady!! EEeee my two favorite Audrey movies :cheery:

This is just such a perfect collaboration for them and keeps their PARIS CHIC theme alive!

They also decided on a Delyle x Minnie Mouse collaboration.

While I love the Audrey collection more, I like how they only chose Minnie to keep their collab more girly and suited to their brand.

Their tshirts are priced quite well at 3150 yen (around $34.00). :sparkle2:

Delyle and Trends

Delyle decides to follow the Marine Trend which is emerging the second side of Spring, and they’re doing it in a classy way. I really love the 3rd look. I think I might buy that short jacket and skirt.

They’re also choosing to do the denim trend with girly touches. I love the black lining on the skirt, which is a Delyle touch :up:

Too much cute items, and they’re all still available on their website. They’ve also started using TENSO which is a shipping  service. Their rates seem to be really good, and you order on your own. Apparently they give you a Japanese shipping address and you get to buy without having to tell anyone. :-D

I think I’ll try them for my Delyle order, their items are too cute to pass up :oops:

Do you love Delyle’s new pieces, or are you needing more floral or tiedye? :sparkle2:

1. May 21, 2010 / 5:06 pm

Omgosh. That little kid model is adorable!!!
    I’m loving her clear little purse :) I want one for myself, adult size of course XD
    I’m really liking the 3rd look in the marine collection. The skirt keeps the look generally more girly :)

May 21, 2010 / 6:43 pm

I wouldn’t mind one either LOL I’m loving that skirt. It looks really cute but not cutesy yanno :-D

2. May 21, 2010 / 5:14 pm

I love Delyle’s spring collections!
    I really am not a fan of tie dye at all, so I love to see marine and the blackx light pink is my favorite >w<

May 21, 2010 / 6:44 pm

I think tiedye can get a little too much. I love their light pink, too. It’s quite sweet :oops:

3. K
    May 21, 2010 / 5:44 pm

I LOVE Delyle! I just recently received their Golden Week Lucky bag and I’m so in love with it! My only disappointment with them lately has been their lack of current trends, so it’s nice to see them doing a few, while still keeping their own unique touch!

I wish I had my own kid now, those clothes are too irresistable! That little girl looks so cheeky!

May 21, 2010 / 6:46 pm

Oh how fun! It’s still on sale, and I thought about it but I feel I want to know what I get with Delyle.

Yeah I was a bit down they were doing the same-ole-same-ole it seemed a bit repetitive. 8)

She does look cheeky, lol good word for her. She’s too cute :love:

• K
        May 21, 2010 / 9:18 pm

My pack came with two printed shirts (one black long sleeved and one white short sleeved), a plain black long sleeved shirt, a black dress with ruffles down the front, and a pink/black skirt. Also one of those knit jackets, but I’ll probably get rid of that. All over nothing terribly exciting, but I think it was worth it! It’s not very summery though, haha. I could take pictures of everything if you’d like?

4. nav
    May 21, 2010 / 6:33 pm

i have a little request! if you do end up using tenso as your shipping service, can you make a small comment in a post after you receive the package about how you feel thier service was? thanks~

May 21, 2010 / 6:42 pm

Sure. The only thing I question is it’s not good for those with little Japanese experience since you have to go through the ordering process by yourself. -_-

5. May 21, 2010 / 7:10 pm

I am loving these looks! I like Deyle’s style a lot, and that overall outfit is amazing and makes me want overalls, something WC could never make me do lol! That little girls is also the chicest five year old ever, and I want a little sister just like her now.

May 26, 2010 / 6:33 pm

I agree, these sway me much more than the WC ones. The WC ones seem a bit too amekaji for my taste, although cute :hearts3:

6. May 21, 2010 / 7:54 pm

i love the delyle collab collection so much!! so cutee and love the marine looks
    also i think it’s a typo but it’s auDrey hepburn, not auBrey!

May 26, 2010 / 6:34 pm

Thank you so much for the correction!!! I hate when I type something wrong once, and then I go an misspell it 5 times in a post. Silly me on such a wonderful woman, love auDrey :hearts2:

7. May 21, 2010 / 9:02 pm

Hi mitsu! long time no comment.. im finally done with school, so i have time to catch up on your blogposts! omg, i want those audrey shirts!! my favorite audrey hepburn movies are breakfast at tiffany’s and roman holiday. i haven’t had a chance to see my fair lady yet, but im going to buy it on dvd.. ive been an audrey hepburn fanatic lately

and the deyle’s kids collections are so cute too

May 26, 2010 / 6:36 pm

Girly I’m just happy you’re back to blogging! Although I understand, school is #1 and tunnelvision always happens (at least for me ^_^;;)

OMG YES ROMAN HOLIDAY!!! My mom is a big Cary Grant fan so I’ve watched all of his movies. I love him, too! Roman Holiday is my third fave of the Audrey movies. My Fair Lady is sooooo fun, and the costumes are amazing!! I think it won best picture and best costumes. They’re so heavenly in the way that old movies only can do :cheery:

8. supakawaiigurl
    May 22, 2010 / 1:21 am

LOVE delyle! the audfrey hepburn new items look so lovely! I’d like to own some items like these :)

May 26, 2010 / 6:36 pm

Yes! They’re on my to buy list :hearts3:

9. May 22, 2010 / 1:27 am

Oh my, the kid model is so adorable! I love how the clothes look,kid-friendly and still Delyle-like :oops:
    Also, the Delyle items for this summer really get me, especially the marine clothes, the Minnie Mouse collaboration T-shirts and the denim dress :sparkle:
    Must.save.money!!!!

May 26, 2010 / 6:37 pm

hahahah I know it’s an overload isn’t it! I’m so happy they’re doing great things, because I do really like them and their staff attitude is always pleasurable and sweet. Also their stores are so gorgeous inside, like a jewelbox :stepup:

10. May 22, 2010 / 2:29 am

Awww the little girls are sooooo damn cute!! *___*
    and the one on the right is wearing the skirt I have been wanting now for a year haha :D

May 26, 2010 / 6:38 pm

I have that skirt! LOL You’re tiny enough to fit into the kid one hehehehe :-D I love that they have a classics line and some things of theirs never go out of style :upheart:

11. Rii
    May 22, 2010 / 2:34 am

I love everything! :33 Especially the marine looks!
    And those kids are just adorable :33 :hearts:

May 26, 2010 / 6:38 pm

The kids get me everytime I look at this post. SOOOOOO CUTE :korila:

12. May 22, 2010 / 5:13 am

Just died of cuteness overload, haha!! :korila:
    Definitely like their kids’ line better than MA*RS… Kids should just not be wearing MA*RS. PERIOD. :^_^;;:
    I love all of the new spring collection, but what really caught my eye are THE SHOES!! Can haz prease? :mrgreen:

May 26, 2010 / 6:39 pm

LOL I always love their shoes, but everytime I try them on they don’t fit right or they’re too high. It’s a shame. I do like those tassle ones, too! Like a lady loafer :up:

13. May 22, 2010 / 5:44 am

Delyle and Audrey Hepburn is my dream collab.
    I am a big Audrey fan so I definitely need to try and get my hands on one of these.

The kids clothing is really cute and subtle, not too sexy or in your face.
    I agree, this is the kind of thing little girls want to be dressed in. I’m sure it will do well :)

I’m not usually a fan of Marine because I’ve seen it done badly so many times (mainly the stores in the UK), but I quite like the second outfit. It’s cute :hearts3:

May 26, 2010 / 6:40 pm

LOL total engrish! I so wanted to message you on twitter and be OMGAHAUDREYDELYLE!! Aren’t you so glad Delyle is back to Delyle. As a fellow Delyle lover I have to squee with you for a moment that they’re doing such good items :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

• May 27, 2010 / 3:54 am

Haha you should have XD
          I really am. I have been totally uninspired with their items as of late, but then they brought my faith back with these :hearts:

14. May 22, 2010 / 9:52 am

Their kids items I think are a nice mix of adult and childish. It’s not too mature or sexy.

I like their take on the marine trend very much, it’s classy and not in your face some some marine outfits feel like to me. I agree with you alot, that 3rd marine outfit is very cute!

I think it’s nice to have these styles along with the floral trends, which are cute, but after seeing so many girls wearing similar outfits, I’d love to see more of this^^

May 26, 2010 / 6:42 pm

Exactly! VARIETY!

There are only so many clones of anything I want to see out on the street, even if it’s hella cute. A blend is always much more fun :waves:

15. May 22, 2010 / 10:55 am

Oh my gosh I love all of this!!

May 26, 2010 / 6:42 pm

Yay for monotone!!

16. May 22, 2010 / 2:08 pm

OH LORDY I am /such/ a sucker for marine style!! like seriously!
    The earlier Delyle hadn’t really caught my eye but I am loving all these pieces… oh danger… :peer:

I was in the bigger Liz Lisa today for the first time and saw they had Tralala stuff as well, and that all seemed to be girly marine-themed too. I almost died a bit inside, such happy :idea:

May 26, 2010 / 6:43 pm

INDEED! Bring on the Marine!!!

I agree early Delyle was a bit blah and saddening. Their sales seemed to say WE DIDN’T GET THE MEMO. Thankfully they’re making their own statement now :stepup:

17. Kat R.
    May 22, 2010 / 4:42 pm

OMG I am just so in love with this stuff Delyle has released. I ADORE both collabs and the classy take on the marine trend is so sexy. :oops: I’ll have to try and re-create some of this stuff. Also: That first model’s hair is amazing. I know how I’m getting mine cut next time I go to the salon, now!

May 26, 2010 / 6:44 pm

YES!!! She is sooooo cute! I’d love to see her in magazines. Her short hair is has such volume, too! I have saved her pic for a future celebration of short haired gyaru :hearts3:

18. Maki
    May 22, 2010 / 7:16 pm

I personally have never been a fan of tiedye (though I do like some floral things), so this stuff is much more my style. :) I especially love that denim dress with the black lining, too cute! I’ll have to look into Tenso’s service as well! :love:

May 26, 2010 / 6:44 pm

They sold out of my size in the blue and I was downhearted. Shucks! It’s so adorable, too :hearts3:

19. May 22, 2010 / 10:11 pm

Hi Mitsu! I’ve been reading your blog forever. I finally decided to leave a comment.^^
    I really like this collection especially the skirts and Audrey Hepburn stuff! Everything’s so girly! I love it!
    It would be really cool if you could review Tenso’s service if you decide to use it.
    Keep up the awesome posts!^^

May 26, 2010 / 6:45 pm

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I know it’s kind of shy and silly the first time to comment on a blog, but I always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for your lovely words, and I’ll make sure to review Tenso when I order :love:

20. May 23, 2010 / 8:56 am

I really like the Audrey Hepburn collab!!

I just wanted to let you know I am linking this post on my Weekly Wrapup! Great posts–again. Also, I can`t wait to see your new hair since I saw your twitter about it! :)

May 26, 2010 / 6:46 pm

hehehehe I’ll post it in the Daily Mitsu for May :hearts2: Thank you as always. I really appreciate and look forward to your weekly wrap-up. You always discover the best articles from blogs. I’m always spending hours reading them :sparkle2:

21. June 7, 2010 / 10:54 am

OMG DELYLE + AUDREY HEPBURN = EPIC WIN!!! \^0^/ My favourite movies are Roman Holiday, Sabrina and Charades. ♥ Damn this collection wins so hard that capslocking is not enough to show how epic this is. ;0;

Also, Delyle + Minnie = WIN as well. And the chibi gyaru outfits of Delyle are actually very stylish AND very cute – they’re girly and pretty while keeping the little girls looking their age and without forcing them to look – or even want to – grow up. Where was Delyle when I was a kid darnit?! ;0; All I had were ridiculously frilly dresses with tons of fugly, itchy lace that no child should ever wear (my skin was even more sensitive then compared to the way it is now, so I kept throwing tantrums since I couldn’t exactly explain that the lace was making me itch all over

I love, LOOOOOOOVE this post. Thanks for sharing! ♥

22. May 23, 2013 / 2:56 am

Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I’ve read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.