Shop Staff Photos

If there’s anything I’m good at, it’s shopping. I also love talking to shop staff so this creates the perfect opportunity to take some pictures.

Before anyone complains about privacy issues, I asked them all and told them it would be on my blog.

EGOIST

AYANO from 109 EGOIST.

She cracked the hell up when I started speaking to her. She was in shock. It was really funny. I really liked her though and since I like EGOIST’s Fall collection I’ll definitely see her again.

R&E Roseessence

SAYURI from Ikebukuro PARCO R&E

They had nothing for me, but I R&E is my favorite shoe store. I absolutely loved her coordinate. All the shop staff were in leopard cardigans of different colors and styles. It was quite cute.

There is a leopard cardigan boom btw.

MURUA

RENO from Ikebukuro PARCO MURUA

She was so nice and friendly and MURUA just impressed me so much. Her hair color is just gorgeous IRL and her gel nails are splendid (you can see a few there) very lovely and adult. I regret not taking a pic of her nails :icon_eek:

She’s holding my happy purchase.  I will be happy to see her and MURUA again :upheart:

w♥c

Arisa from 109 W♥C

This is my girl! :happydance:

I talked to her back in December (post) and the day we met we really hit it off, but it was the day before I left. :sage:

I found her blog (here) and I’ve been tumbling pics of her (here)

We had a good 15 minute freakout seeing each other again. She’s amazing! :cat:

This pose actually came from our crazy conversation. Another staff-chan was talking about my body (if you’re a gaijin it will happen ) and she did that pose to explain “merihari” (aka curvy). So we all did it. :hands: LOL good times :up:

…and that’s it! I wanted to take more photos, but a few stores were really busy (OneWay and EMODA especially). I’ll try to keep filing in more shop staff photos. I just love seeing coordinates and personal styles. :butterfly:

If you’re craving more shop staff pics stop by my girls Bloomzy & Hana @ Finding Tokyo to see some fabulous pics :waves:

1. October 5, 2010 / 4:53 am

haha you make shop staff seem so friendly~ it probably helps you can speak enough japanese to converse with them! in korea they hover over you soooo badly but usually say nothing to you if you’re a foreigner. it’s more annoying than helpful, tbh :mad:

but anyway, tangent~~
    glad to see you’re already having a good time :!:

October 10, 2010 / 6:16 pm

hehehe some are not as nice, it just depends. But those who are, are quite kind :yayblush:

2. October 5, 2010 / 5:13 am

Oh wow, the MURUA staff-chan is gorgeoussss~ 美人過ぎる!!!
    Sooo jealous right now, I wish I could also be in Japanese stores ATM! xDDD
    I hope you have a great great time there and take a lot of photos for your blog :D

• October 5, 2010 / 5:31 am

BTW, two nights ago I had an interesting dream: Liz Lsia and MURUA were both opening big stores in Poland, haa~ I was so excited, but then I woke up (T_T)

October 10, 2010 / 6:17 pm

hahahahaha i think that’s an absolutely fabulous dream :hearts3: Although I’d like EMODA and WC opening up for me :stepup:

Yeah she was a gorgeous lady. The shocking fact is how many shop staff are shockingly beautifl :yayblush:

3. October 5, 2010 / 6:03 am

I want to go shopping with you so badly haha :-D
    I love getting shop staff pictures as they always carry off the looks so well imo.

You must teach me your confidence to speak to shop staff. I always say a few simple things but get too shy to say anything else :(

• October 6, 2010 / 7:49 pm

p.s. Seeing that R&E pic makes me want thigh high/over-the-knee boots even more!!
      But I know I’d just look like even more of a short ass haha

October 10, 2010 / 6:19 pm

We must go together and talk to them. Maybe 109 since there’s more opportunities :cat:

4. October 5, 2010 / 6:04 am

omg, they all look so cute and pretty ^_^!!!

October 10, 2010 / 6:19 pm

Many really are gorgeous, much better than some of the mag models I’ve seen IRL :oops:

5. October 5, 2010 / 6:19 am

Woaw! Murua’s staff-chan is soooo beautiful +w+ Crazy! She could be a model!! But they’re all sooo pretty~~

October 10, 2010 / 6:20 pm

There’s a lot of them like that. It’s so shocking :bow: I don’t know how models are chosen :worry:

6. October 5, 2010 / 6:31 am

I love that jacket from W♥C! I’ve been looking for something like that for soooo long ;___; must get…
    All their outfits are so cute, and they all look so friendly..! Fun stuff!♥

October 10, 2010 / 6:21 pm

It just came out of the wc website, go get it :heartsmile:

7. October 5, 2010 / 6:40 am

LOVELOVELOVE!! :heart:
    I think it’s because you have such a great personality & fabulous look yourself that you fit right in~!
    & can’t wait to see what you snagged from MURUA, haha! :wink:

October 10, 2010 / 6:23 pm

hehehe just a little something small, Murua is so pricey :worries: Only able to shop there once a month if I see something amazing :bowhouse:

8. October 5, 2010 / 7:34 am

All the shop staff are so pretty
    Alicia is awesome :kumatan: Im really wanting that skirt again, damn her!
    Awesome she recognised you too!! Plx introduce me to her :hearts:

October 10, 2010 / 6:23 pm

She’s awesome and she was in the Vivi 109 book! I’m so happy someone else recognized her as awesome so she appears in more magazines and such :heartshake:

Of course :bow:

9. October 5, 2010 / 10:35 am

love love love this post and am already following the other two blogs!

seems fun and the shop staffs are all so pretty!

<33 rena

October 10, 2010 / 6:24 pm

They really are, shop staff to me sometimes out model the models :hearts3:

10. Caity
    October 5, 2010 / 1:13 pm

Oh wow!
    They are so pretty!
    I would be so intimidated just to walk in the store!
    Hope you have fun!

October 10, 2010 / 6:25 pm

hahahaha it’s only sometimes when I’m talking to a gorgeous shop staff that I think to myself omg she’s so lovely and have a stuttering moment :heartshake:

11. October 5, 2010 / 1:57 pm

I L-O-V-E-D Murua’s staff black shorts!!! I also liked the R&E’s staff coord, that cardigan is so cuuuuute :hearts:
    They’re all so pretty and stylish… I’m sure if I walked into one of these stores, I would feel so insecure!!! :worry:

October 10, 2010 / 6:26 pm

I found those shorts so cute, too! But they’re only for the tiny of tiny, so it was a no-no for me. They looked really lovely on her though :heartshake:

12. October 5, 2010 / 9:22 pm

all those girls looks soo cuteee :>

October 10, 2010 / 6:26 pm

Indeed! Most are hired for being pretty :!:

13. malignita
    October 5, 2010 / 11:21 pm

Great post! I actually more curious to see what you bought when you went shopping, though. Share your loot, lady! :D

October 10, 2010 / 6:27 pm

hahaha maybe sometime. :hearts3:

Not much light in my place so it makes it a bit hard :rain:

14. Princedesfetes
    October 6, 2010 / 3:07 pm

I saw that leopard cardigan at H&M yesterday!! Now I want it lol

October 10, 2010 / 6:27 pm

I did too! I want the olive colored one :hearts:

15. Leah
    October 6, 2010 / 4:19 pm

Ooooh, I wish I could go to R&E, I’m just sitting here staring at all those gorgee. shoes in the background and it’s like, “I want to be there.” :^_^;;:

October 10, 2010 / 6:28 pm

hahahah yeah Japanese shoe stores with all their merchandise so lovingly laid out are so pretty :bowhouse:

16. October 6, 2010 / 10:14 pm

Waaah, I have the same cardigan as the staff-chan from R&E in the brighter yellow colour! H&M FTW :stepup:

Also, the Murua staff-chan is one word: GORGEOUS :hearts: She is sooooooo pretty!! I want to meet her! And I loove her outfit. :hearts:

17. October 8, 2010 / 9:36 am

you are SO CUTE! and love your website and your clothes!

18. October 8, 2010 / 3:12 pm

Oh gorgeous Japanese women there!

I really like this kind of style. Not the ultra fluffy sparkly Popteenish stuff.

And yeah, this is the first time I’m posting here. Yoroshiku!

19. October 9, 2010 / 6:11 am

R&E Roseessence looks like a seriously great store. Hope you can feature that sometime. ♥

Also, all the shop staff look really cute! ♥ ♥ ♥

20. October 10, 2010 / 6:20 am

MOAR! :love:

I love seeing pictures of staff-chans! They have such personal styles and do gyaru in such an amazing way!

21. October 11, 2010 / 10:01 am

shop staff look so great in jp!! love how they dress in current season coordi. not like in uk. staff just wear what ever. normally comfy stuff. not furry boots and short shorts^^. i love the R&E girl coordi too~ and reno and arisa are so pretty~~

22. Sam
    October 12, 2010 / 3:26 pm

Jesus, staff-chans make me so jealous. D: Good or bad lighting, they always look good! ;__; I’d be beyond afraid to walk into one of the stores, because of how good they look. xD And their taste in fashion; so cute!!

Also, I, literally, just now stumbled across your blog/site. :D First time reader! ^^

23. October 17, 2010 / 3:01 pm

I love shop staff photos,love MURUA ~the floral and high waisted shorts+sleek make up and hair =<3 and EGOIST ,the fur neck thing is cutee:D