Christmas at Disney Sea

I’m at Sea! In mostly w♥c

Sweatshirt: w♥c
Shorts: w♥c
Tights: tutuha
Shoes: uggs

Sea as always is so pretty.

We went on a Saturday and it was soooooo packed :worry: Every wait was 2hrs or over :busy:

Sea made the man’s duck pate with Mickey ears :heart2:

And his dessert got the Christmas treatment :stars:

But what’s really awesome about Disney Christmas is the merchandising :star2:

I was so tempted by the white Pooh. So cute :cheery:

Such adorableness! Christmas Anime Mickey is cute :upheart:

But what really won everyone’s hearts in Disney Sea was DUFFY.

Jesus women were just carrying these everywhere. Sometimes 2 or 3. People are crazy for Duffy.

Sadly I think the Duffy craze has drowned out other characters. Much less Stitch and Marie then in previous years. :mad:

Other than the silly hat, I bought nothing else. Actually I was like a four year old and fell asleep on my man early and he decided we should head home then. Recommend staying away from there on a Saturday, soooo packed :cry:

Share:

1. November 22, 2010 / 8:59 am

Duffy’s a bit overrated imo =x I prefer winnie the pooh XD

November 22, 2010 / 9:09 am

ABSOLUTELY! I can’t believe he got so popular. I think it’s kind of like things become popular and then become a monster. Like is it popular because it’s cute or is it popular because it’s hard to get?

2. November 22, 2010 / 9:30 am

Aw that looks so cuuteee~ ^^ I love disney!
    When I was young I had a crush on Mufasa haha xD

but omg what’s up with all those Duffy’s?

3. November 22, 2010 / 9:38 am

Show me a close up of your tutuHA tightsssss!!! I demand it XD Haha, your coordinate is so cute and it’s nice because the green of the sweater matches Christmas :heart: I just love the way your hair looks in contrast with the green, it’s beautiful and bold.

Yeah, makeup always gets washed out, especially so in natural light. I always take my makeup photos in my dark bathroom :rila:

I’m so lucky I am going to Disneyworld in 3 weeks otherwise I would be SUPER jealous of this post. The Disney Christmas decorations are super cute XD

4. November 22, 2010 / 9:46 am

AWWW mitsu, your outfit is so CUTE! :) It looks like you had such an amazing time :)

5. Diyana
    November 22, 2010 / 10:06 am

Duffy is so cute! :sunny: I hope to go there someday~

6. rika
    November 22, 2010 / 10:34 am

Very very kawaiicute! Your fur hat is so cool! :wink:

7. November 22, 2010 / 11:22 am

Love your eye make up:D (it does suck that cameras wash things out :(,mine does it too ) nearly asked you which lashes you where wearing but well i read and saw which ones they were:D love them both,makes me tempted to get some.
    Your outfits cute and comfy looking:D
    Disney Sea looks like fun,i need to go to a Disney park since i’ve never been to any of them:OI love al the Christmas Disney merch too,so cute.
    I don’t get the fuss over Duffy,i think stitch is far cute.

8. November 22, 2010 / 11:40 am

Wow, such great pictures!
    I LOVE the first one with you in it–adorable!! XD
    Your coordinate is super cute~ :hearts2:

And you’re right, the Pooh doll is adorable! Who knew Albino Pooh would turn out so cute?? :)
    Aaaalll the decorations are cute!! ^^

Personally, even though Duffy is cute, I’ve never really understood how he could outdo the other characters :/

By the way, what season do you like going to Tokyo Disney the best?? (….Grammar? I have no idea how I should have asked that O.o” )

Oh, and this is totally off-topic, but I’ve always wondered…what’s it like studying at a Japanese college? I’ve always wanted to but because of financial reasons I have to stay in the States until after I graduate, but there’s still a part of me that wants to know what it’s like, anyway :yayblush:
    I know you’re super busy, so if you don’t have time to reply about this its totally fine~ just thought I’d throw it out there just in case :wink:

Anyway, wonderful post as always! :up:
    Can’t wait to read the next one! :heartsmile:

9. November 22, 2010 / 3:28 pm

Duffy is quite cute, but Stitch is the BEST!!! Yesterday I saw a super-giant, super-high pricey Stitch plush calling me from a store…:superhappy: But I had to say him “goodbye” with my eyes filled with tears!!! :cry:

Those anime Mickey plushies are endlessly adorable!
    Phew, I wanna go somewhere and have fun but I just have so much homework! I can’t ever sleep :evil:
    At least I have your blog~ :smiley:

10. November 22, 2010 / 6:13 pm

So much cuteness in this post!! :hearts:
    I want one of those anime Mickey plushies :bow:

11. Coolada
    November 22, 2010 / 7:11 pm

OHMYGOD
    im so jealous of your WC sweatshirt D:
    i’ve been wanting one for ages, but im stupid, ‘ole US D’:
    do you know how much you got it for?

12. November 22, 2010 / 7:47 pm

I was just talking to my Japanese friend about Duffy the other day.
    She went to Disney Sea the same day as you guys and her and her boyf bought Duffy & Shelly Mae (?!) bears.

I told her how it was only in Japan and how it was strange to me that it was so popular.

13. Vanessa
    November 22, 2010 / 8:27 pm

I had a Japanese exchange student this summer, and she had this Duffy charm on her bag. We were hanging out in Downtown Seattle, and she lost it. She freaked out so bad we had to look everywhere in Downtown and Chinatown just so she could try to find it. It was ridiculous!…. And nope.. never found it. -_-

14. November 23, 2010 / 12:49 am

OMG i soooo can’t to go to japan already next year! i want to go to disney sea! so beautiful

15. November 23, 2010 / 2:52 am

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i want to go to disneyland too!!! :D
    i’ve never have been at one, i live in italy, at 7 hour to disneyland paris but it’s always full of people :(
    ….and i wish i can buy all those plushes *__*
    kisses
    ps. ur outfit is great!! :D

16. November 23, 2010 / 6:39 am

Ahh so cute :heart:
    and I love your outfit for the day obviously :kumatan:

17. November 23, 2010 / 3:30 pm

i adore the christmas time! it’s romantic, secretive, loveable, … since i’m a child i have waited every year for that festival and i can’t wait for this year’s christmas, too.
    your pictures from disney sea are so cute! >.< i really envy you, i'd love being there :3333

18. November 26, 2010 / 9:24 am

LUCKY!! I really want to buy Shellie May =((
    If you don’t mind – do you think you could get me Duffy clothes?
    Haha I know that’s weird to ask seeing as you don’t know me
    but I spent so much money trying to bid on yahoo auc
    I just wish someoen could help me buy his clothes =(

19. November 27, 2010 / 1:19 am

omg!! Disney Sea! thanks for making a post about it.. i really want to go there one day! :) It looks so awesome… all the cute touches in the food… so adorable! And I love that Christmas anime mickey, it’s my first time seeing it! i actually seen Duffy before, but didn’t know it was from Disney.. i had no idea it was that popular.. i think it’s really cute though, i actually wouldn’t mind having a plushie of Duffy :) <3

20. November 28, 2010 / 9:18 am

I LOVE DUFFY! He’s finally available at Walt Disney World, again. Loverboy just got me a medium-sized Duffy with a strap on his head so I can attach him to my clothes (I’m not a fan of the foxtail trend but plan to use Duffy instead.)

Everyday at work I play “count the Duffy Bears” while I’m greeting park guests. He is insanely popular (and insanely cute!) I’m not much of a character collector, but Duffy is definitely worth a few purchases.

Also, Japan has such cute Christmas merch! I feel like Japanese companies (or Japanese branches of other companies) always kick butt with products. I want to buy everything our Japanese guests are wearing, but they all purchased at Disney Sea T_T

21. December 3, 2010 / 2:46 am

ahhh~ I went to Disneyland last weekend and eeeeevveeerrryone had those furry hats! I still haven’t been to Disney Sea though, it looks good from your photos!

22. Ken Y.
    December 10, 2010 / 12:38 am

Hun are you currently in japan? If so do you think you could
    go visit WC & buy deco stickers & stickers? I will purchase It form you
    U.S dollars. Please let me know I’m serious about this.

December 10, 2010 / 8:53 am

Sorry I barely have the time to shop for myself. :^_^;;:

• Ken Y.
        December 10, 2010 / 7:52 pm

Aww, alrighty then! If you happen to plan on visiting WC, Let me know! Thanks Love. I love your blog, btw!!