Meeting Hana, Emma, Rii and A

I feel like the worst blogger in the world right now. I’m slow, I am manic about topics, and I have not mentioned some wonderful things. :worry:

I haven’t gotten to meet RobinCF aka EGGVIP aka my twitter chat buddy yet, but hopefully in the future :cat:

She drew this picture of us :smiley: It’s like my ripped EMODA tights are forever new thanks to her :upheart:

When people draw me I just get super happy, I’m still smiling about this pic :kumatan:

Lately I’ve gotten to meet up with fellow bloggers: Hana of Finding Tokyo, Rii of UtsukushiiGal, Emma of Blooomzy, and A of Atashida. Right now I’m going to say how blessed I feel to have met them all and now consider them friends. I cannot begin to express how awesome it is to talk to them (but I will try :wink: ).

Don’t get me wrong I love Japanese gals, but with my schedule lately it’s hard to make friends and meet up. :worries: Also, I already have a great amount of friends who aren’t gals, but I still treasure.

Then to finally meet Hana, Emma, Rii and A, it was great! All in their own way they inspire me. :upheart:

So here’s my love for them with pics :upheart:

Hana

This girl and I have an izakaya. Our own izakaya. It freaks me out we’ve only met 4-5 times, but we are on the same level of so many things. Shop staff know us together :worry: hehehe Hopefully this girl know how awesome I think she is, and if she doesn’t I guess she just read it LOL :hearts2:

My retarded faces in puri know no bounds.

Emma

I find it hilarious with Emma and with Hana that a lot of our time is not spent about gal at all. LOL

Me & my man and Emma & her man double dated. We had a really good night :stepup: She’s such a fun person to talk to and I always have such a lovely time with her, and convinced her to get that fabulous red Gilfy bowler she’s wearing. Okay it didn’t take much convincing since she looks fabulous in it :upheart:

And a reader of my blog came up and said hi (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING SO! I hope you’re enjoying your time in Japan :hands: )

My first meet with Hana and Emma

The day Ben and my man won us Alpakas. I love this puri :upheart:

Rii

Who is was feeling under the weather, poor Rii :upheart: We had a fabulous night out. I just love her commitment to DIA strong style. She’s so pretty and really carries the look off so well :heart:

Me trying to photobomb her coordinate shot, but failing :busy:

We forgot to take purikura :?: Actually I was busy enjoying my time with Rii and it slipped our minds :happydance:

Atashida

It was totally cool to chill with a Kansai girl and learn how her experiences are so different. I must apologize for being a me and my man being drugged zombies after Disney Sea :worry: She trekked all the way to Osaka and waited on us, she’s such a sweetheart :up:

Wow I was in so much MODE for the meets. It’s odd seeing it now, since I’ve tried to back away from being as MODE and return to my playful self :kumatan:

Share:

1. November 30, 2010 / 1:11 am

What a cute drawing of you both ^____^
    You look really cute in pictures!

2. November 30, 2010 / 1:20 am

Don`t worry, I know you think I am awesome HAHAHA your declarations of love at said izakaya told me alllll. Can`t wait to see you again this Friday! I am hormonal so watch out >_< I am thinking karaoke & kayne west & spending ridiculous amounts of money I don`t have on things I don`t need. Sound good? :D Or, I can just bring cookies & we can stuff our faces with them. Which do you like oatmeal or chocolate chip? I am bringing you a bag, either way.

Also, my derp face all over your post makes me laugh. xoxo

PS. I think you are pretty awesome yourself, lady. :)

3. November 30, 2010 / 1:50 am

Meeting up and going for purikura in such great company, I am jealous!! xD :D Want to meet up with you guys too! Want to go to Japan, omg, it’s already beed a year… sigh~~~~

4. November 30, 2010 / 2:47 am

yay, meeting people! i’ve met a few people from online so far and it’s always so fun. i think it really helps that you usually already know that you have something in common with them, so it’s just SO easy to ‘click’. i’m glad to see you had such a good time with all three young women~ :hearts2:

5. November 30, 2010 / 2:51 am

looks like such fun. ah i cant wait to go jpn nxt summer i already have soo many bloggers to meet :) i love how blogging introduces u to soo many gr8 ppl :)

6. November 30, 2010 / 3:47 am

Ahh! The purikuras are gorgeouss ^^”
    It’s always fun to meet up with people that you’ve never met in real life before ! I’ve only done it once but it was still heaps fun :D ! <3

Your hair looks gorgeous btw xo

7. Zibby
    November 30, 2010 / 4:15 am

I don’t mean to sound nitpicky, but you shouldn’t use the world “retarded” even if it’s lightheartedly referring to your facial expression. It’s ableist. Otherwise, interesting post! I’ll be sure to check out these chicas blogs.

8. November 30, 2010 / 4:15 am

It looks like you had a lot of fun! :upheart: よかったね ♪
    You’re all so beautiful :hearts:

9. November 30, 2010 / 6:25 am

Just had a read of these blogs (a couple I already knew). Geez you girls are so pretty!! Looks awesome fun meeting up with the bloggers too! I’ve only met up with Alice et Peter Punk (Valerie) and La Carmina, as I’m more into the gothic scene. But as I keep going back to Japan hopefully I can meet up with more!

10. November 30, 2010 / 6:55 am

Awe, such a cute & sweet post! :hearts:
    I love & admire all of you girls equally, so thank you for sharing! :korila:

11. nha
    November 30, 2010 / 7:03 am

you’re now the worst blogger! I love your blog and the things you post its interesting!

12. nha
    November 30, 2010 / 7:08 am

woeps wrong you’re NOT. the worst blogger (stupid me)>:(

13. November 30, 2010 / 7:36 am

I’m so happy you like the drawing! I was nervous about posting it, thinking you might find it creepy :worry:
    I hope I get to meet you AND those other lovely ladies, someday.
    We can go somewhere flashy and enjoy ourselves! Or, if you like New Orleans… PARTY AT MY HOUSE :happydance: :bowhouse: :happydance: !

14. November 30, 2010 / 7:45 am

Everyone looks so wonderfully stylish and happy. ^_^ So glad for you!

15. November 30, 2010 / 8:05 am

It’s difficult to figure out if I’m more jealous of them meeting you, or you meeting them :yayyay: haha! When so many big name bloggers get together, its like something mystical should happen XD And people recognized you on the street (or atleast one person) whoa, I think thats really awesome!

I love the puri, everyone is doing such cute expressions! I like your mode outfits, but I love your other styles too, everything you post is lovely and you can never be a bad blogger in my eyes.

16. November 30, 2010 / 8:17 am

Awww, these are really great photos!! It’s so awesome to see different bloggers together. ^__^

17. November 30, 2010 / 8:22 am

Aw cute pictures!

18. November 30, 2010 / 11:07 am

Looks like you had a lot of fun with them, the purikura are really cute!
    When I come to Tokyo I want to see you too! :D
    xo

19. November 30, 2010 / 11:45 am

btw, I meant to ask~ what brand is that fabulous sweater you’re wearing in the second set of puri with Hana? LOVES :heart:

20. November 30, 2010 / 3:44 pm

It’s so cool, that you all can meet up and share so many things!!
    I’m really glad how the gaijin gyaru “community” grew in the past years!
    Wish I could meet you guys someday!

And i love your Mode coorde in the last purikurashoot and the poncho coorde from the first purikura

21. November 30, 2010 / 10:54 pm

If you’re the “worst” blogger, WHO AM I!?!? :worry: lol
    Meeting friends sounds so fun… Im’ actually studying and sewing all day long, no time for going out… FOREVER ALONE :cry:

22. November 30, 2010 / 10:57 pm

love the purikura! i think it’s really cool all you girls are meeting and hanging out… i’m kinda jealous! i’d really love to meet you too, but i’m a bit scared it would feel weird?

i do live in japan, but not in tokyo… i hope i can meet you someday! haha, you are my “gaijin gyaru inspiration!”

btw, have you ever had people just randomly come up and go “hey, i read your blog”? does it feel weird?

oh and that picture at the top is super cute! :korila:

23. November 30, 2010 / 11:06 pm

super cute as always !

24. rika
    December 1, 2010 / 9:53 am

You’re picture are simply and always wonderful! :) :oops:

25. December 1, 2010 / 12:15 pm

That picture is just awesome! I hope she draw more Gals! :D

Ahhh so many lovely meet ups and awesome purikura! IM SO JEALOUS!!!

26. December 5, 2010 / 3:54 am

loved every single coord! such lovely gals! <3

27. December 5, 2010 / 2:28 pm

heyy! i like your blog a lot. so much cuteness in it ! =)

28. alice
    December 6, 2010 / 12:36 am

caaaaaaaaaaaaaake ;___;
    btw i love you blog! *creeper*

29. December 11, 2010 / 10:28 pm

that is an adorable drawing! the expression is perfect.

30. December 18, 2010 / 5:18 pm

Love all the photos, especially the next to last one where your head is peaking out to the side a little, lol

December 25, 2010 / 3:28 pm

LOL that one was a favorite of mine, too!