Shop Staff Pictures #4 – Osaka, Kobe and Tokyo

So happy this series is going. It’s my personal obsession :korila:

Rodeo Crowns – Kobe OPA

Two shop staff from Rodeo Crowns in KOBE OPA

I was freezing that day and needed another sweater to layer. Thankfully Rodeo Crowns had an awesome option. My first purchase from Rodeo Crowns :stepup:

I really love their bright colors and mix of Americana :smiley:

W♥C – Osaka

The girls from w♥c Osaka HEP FIVE

AHHH!! Such a dream of mine to go there. :yayyay:I love the Osaka w♥c blog, and the girls lived up to my expectations. So nice and I loved all their personal styles. The girl on the right’s hat is so amazing :cat:

The girl on the right’s nails. She said she loved British things so it’s inspired by them.

Swanky – Tokyo 109

Swanky on B2 of 109.

I’ve never shopped at swanky, but they had some really cute items. The staff were quite nice as well.

Check out their website and webstore. Their prices are great :music:

Re Dark – Tokyo 109

Tomo of ReDark at Tokyo 109

I just absolutely love her short hair. I wrote down my blog address for her, she was quite kind.

To Tomo:ともさんもし読んだらともさんのショート髪が好きです :waves:

Do you see all the adorable short hair shop staff in this post. God I’m so tempted. I just think they look so stylish :cat:

As a hint: Universal-Doll will be doing something with short hair gals soon, stayed tuned :wink:

Missed any of my four collections of shop staff pictures? They’re all here :stepup:

Share:

1. November 28, 2010 / 5:11 am

i think i’m in love with tomo :heart:
    i wanna go shopping at redark!

love these shop staff photos you post, too~ so fun to see the clothes on non-models!

November 30, 2010 / 12:56 am

That’s exactly my love of shop staff. Same clothes, but not on exact models, just pretty girls with a lot of fashion sense :loveword:

2. supakawaiigurl
    November 28, 2010 / 5:15 am

wc staff looks the best one! the nails OMG <3

November 30, 2010 / 1:07 am

awwwh it’s not a competition, they all look great :-D Love the nails, too!

3. November 28, 2010 / 5:34 am

wc staff looks so cute
    love the left girls boots

4. November 28, 2010 / 5:37 am

yay! more short-haired gals :korila:
    i didn’t know there was a w♥c store in hep five!! :yayyay:
    i’m going to definitely check that out for christmas shopping :upani:
    i love these shop snaps! :hearts:

5. November 28, 2010 / 5:42 am

aahh those nails and ring are awesome ‘o’

love the design ^^

6. November 28, 2010 / 5:54 am

OMG I love her nails! <3

7. November 28, 2010 / 6:00 am

The wc staff girls look adorable!~ I love those leopard shorts and that huge hat!~

And Tomo is really cute. She has a nice smile. :3

8. November 28, 2010 / 7:50 am

The W*C girls knock my socks off! You are absolutely right, their personal style is like out of this world and they are so beautiful :heart: I really like the left girls use of the fur shorts, man I’d love some of those XD and is that a Kuma-tan passcase they have around them? Oh man the right side girl updated the maxi dress in such a cool way for the winter season :yayforyay:

I love that swanky cardigan, though that’s not the colorway I would get haha.

Thank you again for the shopstaff photos, they always inspire me and are so lovely!!

9. November 28, 2010 / 7:55 am

yeppo – tomo is the best! :D but they all look really cute, i’d love going shopping there, too :3

10. Diyana
    November 28, 2010 / 9:14 am

I have short hair! Excited to see what’s coming~

11. November 28, 2010 / 9:24 am

As always, I love the W<3C girls, best!

12. November 28, 2010 / 9:45 am

woah they all look so stylish!
    love the nails…

13. Sheri
    November 28, 2010 / 9:54 am

love \(*^*)/

14. November 28, 2010 / 12:06 pm

aaaah!! All this short hair… driving me crazy!!
    been growing my hair out long for a while now but I’m still always so tempted. I can’t wait to hack mine all off… :superhappy:

15. November 28, 2010 / 1:37 pm

The girls from the W♥C store in Osaka are so prettyy! They awesome have the BEST style in my opinion! :) I’m also in love with her fur hat! It looks so perfect for the weather that Toronto has been having for this weekend! XD

16. rika
    November 28, 2010 / 2:15 pm

JAPANESE SHOP STAFF is always wonderful! I love the medium curly hair of the first girl of W♥C store in Osaka!

17. November 28, 2010 / 3:24 pm

LOVE the WC staff obviously! :kumatan:
    I want the Kuma rug so badly, and the fur shorts… her legs done look as slim as what “usual” japanese girls do
    Which makes me think I can fit them and now I want them again
    Im so scared to buy pants *fatty* :evil:

Tomo has amazingly hair, perfect!
    Do you know The Saturdays? I’d love my hair like Frankie, but I’m scared to cut it hah :sage:
    A few year ago I was shaving the damn thing off :worry:

18. November 28, 2010 / 4:12 pm

Wow, they’re all so effortlessly stylish! *__* ♥

19. November 29, 2010 / 1:35 am

Love your shopstaff series a lot!!!
    Especiall the WC staffchan look so amazing. i love the right the maxionepiece together with this huuuge
    fur hat
    I think a lot of gals rock short hair so much. But personally i don’t think i could do like them
    Anyway they look so cute and stylish

20. November 29, 2010 / 6:45 am

Mitsu, I think you could rock the short hair FABULOUSLY. Jus’ sayin’ :mrgreen:
    Always have love for this series too though~! :hearts:

21. November 29, 2010 / 9:48 am

oh my,the w<3c girl on the right is just so cuuuuuuuuute!!!! :D

22. November 29, 2010 / 3:55 pm

Love the w<3C girls!! and Tomos hairs is gorgeous on her:D I get the urge every now and then to hack my hair off but i've been growing it for soo long i know i'd only want it long again afterwards.hahahaha

23. November 30, 2010 / 5:35 am

Gosh I love those british inspired nails, they’re gorgeous~~
    I really look forward to the short hair gal thingy you’ll post soon!

24. auri
    December 6, 2010 / 10:41 pm

im so jealous that we do not have any of these shops here. ive been there and America has nothing on japan when it comes to cuteness!

:( very discouraged…