Around Kobe 2010 #1

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Same ole’ school, friends, exhaustion cycle :sage: Here’s pictures around Kobe from last month. Next up: a few trend updates :stepup:

I was really cold so we headed to Kobe OPA which is connected to the train station. OPA contains the majority of brand gal fashion in Kobe. The adorable signature cat in Christmas wear.

Not all gal, there's a mix of a lot of styles in OPA. Mote-kei, casual, etc...

cecil mcbee mannequin

I had never heard of Brush, maybe a Kobe only store, but I loved their monotone looks.

As a note I didn’t watermark these for your enjoyment, but if you do reblog or post somewhere else please do the original photographer of crediting her (aka me). : :cheery:

1. December 14, 2010 / 2:45 pm

Oh, Mitsu, I can’t wait for the trends update *-*
    By the way loved the general view of Cecil McBee store, all those loose shirts and all that fur…<3

2. December 14, 2010 / 2:46 pm

School is a drag I know D:
    Thanks for sharing the pictures, they want me to shop even more haha. :star2:

3. December 14, 2010 / 2:47 pm

Edit:
    uuups, I’ve commented with my old profile ^^”’
    I’m not Mimi anymore (since I found out it means “ear” in Japanese 0.0 What a shock!).

Heppi Vivi

4. December 14, 2010 / 2:47 pm

And by the way what camera do you use :) ?

5. December 14, 2010 / 3:34 pm

Cecil McBee!! :hearts: Their clothes are always so nice. :oops:

6. December 14, 2010 / 3:44 pm

The “Oh! Christmas” signs made me laugh too much! :mrgreen:

The Cecil mannequin looks so warm to say its a shorts outfit, not that Im even confident to wear them in Summer :worry:
    Hope to see you posting more soon missy :up:

7. December 14, 2010 / 4:08 pm

Love the Cecil McBee red shortpants!!!
    I’d really like to Kansai one day as well but
    traveling inside Japan is so expensive…

8. December 14, 2010 / 4:49 pm

Mitsu bb you are misseddd :cry: Hope everything is going well besides the usual!
    Thank you for sharing these photos as always though~ I may be just a BIT biased, but shop layouts & storefronts in Japan always look so much more put-together than the ones here in the US :worry:

9. December 14, 2010 / 5:44 pm

It is so intresting :) thanks you for post!
    I’m in love on look by cecil mcbee <3

10. December 14, 2010 / 6:18 pm

I love Kansai gal brand stores! I found a mall full of them when I stayed in Shinsaibashi a few years ago and was amazed how cheap they were~

11. December 14, 2010 / 6:51 pm

Oooh I’m excited for the trends update!

Thanks for sharing those photos~ I really want to try out that purikura machine! It looks so cute!! :mrgreen:

12. December 14, 2010 / 7:02 pm

I can’t wait for the trends update, those are always fun :hearts2:

I post one of the photos to tumblr (linked with my nickname), I love the Cecil McBee look!

December 25, 2010 / 4:03 pm

I’m trying to piece some together, but it takes a bit of time.

Thanks for reblogging it ^_^ <3

13. December 15, 2010 / 3:22 am

Ah Mitsu, I’ve missed ur updates! I’m so looking forward to your trend updates and I know how school can be such a drag, I’ll be starting school next month too! But don’t let it bring your fabulousness down, a girl needs some fun in her life after all. >.<

December 25, 2010 / 4:00 pm

Awwwh thank you so much for saying so! It feel so guilty when I don’t update so it really spurs me on to do more!

I agree, although my fun was out with friends. So hard to say no sometimes to good times with good people in Tokyo ^_^

14. December 15, 2010 / 7:57 am

Love store mannequin shots – always gives me fun ideas. :) Thanks so much! I am really looking forward to your trend updates.

December 25, 2010 / 3:59 pm

Happy to share some for you!

15. December 15, 2010 / 1:45 pm

cute christmas tree ;) nice and warm clothes too ;)

December 25, 2010 / 3:58 pm

I love the hints of Christmas in Japan, too. So cute ^_^

16. December 15, 2010 / 3:12 pm

As you can see, your blog is like a drug to us and we can’t wait to read more from you! :roll:

December 25, 2010 / 3:57 pm

hehehe i’ll work harder to update more, although it seems very hard lately with my school pressures >_<;;

17. December 15, 2010 / 6:38 pm

Saw a girl on the train with a ‘brush’ shop bag the other day and wondered where it was. Maybe she’d been to Kobe, or there is a store in Tokyo?! :!:

Hope you’re doing ok. I totally understand the whole, uni – friends – sleep thing right now :cry:

December 25, 2010 / 3:56 pm

wow I guess she wanted to be original, or maybe it was a fukubukuro bag?

I was so tired, being a student is so meh isn’t it >_<

18. silk
    December 16, 2010 / 6:19 pm

OPA store looks nice! I would love to shop there, ’cause I already like their outerwear stuff. Currently, I’m attracted to casual clothes more than ever… hmm ^^
    *saved “cecil mcbee mannequin” pic* awesome.
    Thank you for the wonderful post. :D

December 25, 2010 / 3:52 pm

Happy to share pictures from one of my favorite places. ^_^ OPA is a really popular chain of malls with gal stores in them, just all are outside of Tokyo ^_^;;

19. December 18, 2010 / 8:16 am

ahhh you make me wanna go shopping!!!!^^
    why can’t I live at your place…so cute stuff!

December 25, 2010 / 3:29 pm

hahaha well it’s only Kobe which I don’t even live ^_^;; I make myself always want to go shopping, so I’m glad someone else has caught the shopping bug.

20. rika
    December 19, 2010 / 3:39 am

I wanna go shopping in Japan… Hiii it’s wonderful! :bowhouse:

December 25, 2010 / 3:27 pm

It is indeed fabulous to shop around Japan. Go for it!