Odds & Ends: Vanquish x Green Hornet, Kumicky Keitai update

In bizarre tie-ins Vanquish decided to pair up with the movie remake of Green Hornet and do a collaboration of shirts and underwear to celebrate the release of the film.

Their display on the ground floor of 109-2

The flyer that came with purchase.

Their selection. Some still available in their on-line stores. I bought my man the underwear since he's a big Bruce Lee fan (and Bruce Lee played Kato in the old tv series) and it's Valentine's Day soon. Vanquish does great men's underwear. I really recommend them. They come in S-L. My very tall but very skinny man got an M.

To seal the deal, all people who purchase something from the collection get a free water bottle! My man really loves useful things as presents (while I prefer jewelry and other useless things), so the tie-in was a big deal maker for me.

I really like Vanquish mens store. If your man doesn’t like gyaruo but you’d like to purchase him a few pieces or such Vanquish is a good gateway store. Very casual with tons of cool accessories such as watches and rings. It’s also the biggest 109 mens store by far. :up:

Vanquish for Spring: For those of you who would like to see more of the Men’s Vanquish look, they have put together some wonderfully artistic Youtube videos and videos of the catwalk collections at VANQUISHmovie Imbedding disabled :worry:

Kumikky and the 109 Kei Keitai (Docomo cellphone)

The commercial has come out and it’s quite cute. :up:

They also had a booth outside 109 on Saturday to show off the phone to shoppers.

Lots of girls lined up to try out the new models. The banner advertises the cellphone's charm point of photoshopping your photos.

The back of the booth, with mini Kumickys or mega phones ♥

Share:

1. Kitty
    February 1, 2011 / 4:43 am

Gah those phones are so awesome, I want either the Cecil McBee or Pinky Girls!!! I just got a new pink phone though for Christmas haha!

And I heard the Green Hornet film wasn’t that good, but the merch looks pretty cool, that free bottle looks brilliant :D

Kitty x

2. February 1, 2011 / 5:37 am

I liked the Green Hornet, though honestly I didn’t see the point of making it in 3D. But it was light, have some fun and the actor playing Kato was hooooot~ The merchandise looks great! I like the t-shirt with the hornet logo on it!

I like all 3 of these phones!! I would have such a hard time picking one!

3. February 1, 2011 / 6:23 am

Haha, cute! XD Hope your man likes the gift!

4. February 1, 2011 / 8:07 am

Aww the phones are so cute : D I love the last photos where she’s either tiny.. or they’re huge. lol

5. February 1, 2011 / 9:28 am

THREE KUMICKY? As if there wasn’t enough??? Haha, jk! The cm is quite cute though I must admit!

6. February 1, 2011 / 9:32 am

Oh its great you could get him something that relates to his interests from 109-2, the water bottle should be quite useful!

The new phone I got has all sorts of photoshopping apps and drawing apps etc, but I wish it had a stylus like those phones because my fingers are fat and clumsy :evil:

7. Leah
    February 1, 2011 / 11:27 am

This doesn’t have much to do with the phones but I don’t enjoy the voice in the commercial xD

February 1, 2011 / 11:43 am

I think it’s the same announcer for Tokyo Girls Collection so that’s why they used her >_< Not sure tho.

8. February 1, 2011 / 3:51 pm

I love how the mannequins match the poster!
    This film has been crazy popular at work so I can see why this collbaoration has happened!
    If they do the same for Green Lantern then I’ll be sending some dollar to you to get my man some stuff ;D hehe

I sososososososooooooooooooooo want the COLU phone

9. Judy
    February 1, 2011 / 5:02 pm

thanks for the post~ i liked the movie the green hornet so this was interesting haha~ jay chou! i really want the pink girls cell phone~ ever since you first posted about it :korila: !~

10. February 2, 2011 / 4:28 am

If I lived in Japan I would Buy those asap! :yayyay::yayyay:! But at the moment for a western phone Iphone is still my 1#~ :bow:

11. February 2, 2011 / 8:10 am

So odd that Vanquish is sponsoring The Green Hornet, of all things?? I heard it wasn’t very good :worry:

Love the Cecil McBee phone though, it’s very cute how she dressed up like each style to match the phone!

12. February 5, 2011 / 3:04 am

i like a lot the pinky girls one!!!
    uhm…about the green hornet, i’ve heard that it’s not a cool movie…well it’s a tasta thing i think! :)
    mitsu it’s been a lot of time that unfortunately i don’t have the time to read your blog….who won your giveaway?? :)
    kisses!