Shop Staff Pictures #6

It’s been a while since I’ve done Shop Staff pictures. To be honest I haven’t been able to had the desire to go shopping lately. :worries: But here are some pictures of staff from some different stores than usual.

MA*RS 109

Her amazing Merry Melody nails. So much bling :loveword:

Min Plume – 109

MinPlume in 109 shop staff with their look of the season. I bought this dress, but I’m having second thoughts. $54.00 plus shipping will get you a once worn dress. MSG me if interested!

MA*RS – 1o9 (visit #2)

Went to MA*RS again for their new Spring coordinate, was helped by this lovely shop staff. She gets her hair done in Kabukicho each time before work. Talk about expensive!

Here are her pretty 3-d nails. Many stones had fallen off so I promised we’d take it from the best angle, since worn-in nails are still pretty :upheart:

I saw her again roam across my tumblr in a street snap picture. Such a cute personal style, she’s bound to get noticed! :up:

Liz Lisa – Shinjuku ALTA

I’m not usually a Liz Lisa, but their S/S 2011 pieces are pretty wearable.

Behind her are the travesty of gingham high-waist bell bottom pants, but the rest including her chiffon delicate blouse are quite cute!

It looks like two styles here so what’s your favorite shop staff look? Agejo or Retro Girly?

Share:

1. February 7, 2011 / 6:42 pm

Ohh, FIRST haha! :heart:
    Is it possible for you to mail me more photos of the Min Plume dress? Definitely interested :hearts:

February 8, 2011 / 10:07 am

Okay I can send you quick iphone pics tomorrow. The waist has a bow belt type on it. Soooo cute and same bust ruffles on the back. It’s great, but I estimated how much I liked it compared to how horrible I look in red D:

2. navjeet
    February 7, 2011 / 6:43 pm

ahaha, no matter what i just cannot like retro! agejo all the way! LOL

February 8, 2011 / 10:06 am

hahaha I love seeing all these comments that are so strongly for a style. It’s amazing to me to be so dedicated like that ^_^

3. February 7, 2011 / 6:59 pm

Efffyeah retro girly!!!

February 8, 2011 / 10:06 am

haaha then I have more planned to put out about it, I hope you enjoy!

4. February 7, 2011 / 7:13 pm

MA*RS *0* I don’t have a chest to rock the second outfit on the mannequin XD But I’d really love to have floral prints that are more of the MA*RS variety this year for the spring trend *0* Or like the trench coordinate Saki Namba wears for their collection ad. >0> thanks so much for sharing <3 <3

February 8, 2011 / 10:05 am

hahaha I think I have too much chest for it. Maybe it calls for special chest? hehehe

i agree, it’s nice to see a shop interpreting trends but doing it there way.
      That trench is amazing, I just worry how quick it gets warm in Tokyo and Houston or I’d buy it for the short transitional period. ^_^;;

5. February 7, 2011 / 8:31 pm

i am in love with that first girl!!! OUTFIT WANT :heartshake:

February 8, 2011 / 10:04 am

It’d look so fabulous on you!!

6. February 7, 2011 / 9:05 pm

Ohh I wish I could spend all day in Liz lisa shop!

February 8, 2011 / 10:04 am

hehehe admittedly it feels very different from other stores. They also scent the air LOL I’m serious though <_< Murua also does that but not as evident.

7. February 7, 2011 / 9:19 pm

I’m more retro girly myself, but that floral onepiece from Ma*rs is too cute! Especially with the corset belt the first girl has. Adorable! :hearts:

February 8, 2011 / 10:03 am

I really do love how she paired it with that. It seems like she made it a bit more “her” yanno ^_^

February 8, 2011 / 10:03 am

You do you do!! Behind those gingham scare things.

The dress would look so cute on you. We could take twin puri ehehhe

I hate to admit it, but I like a lot of their shirts and skirts this season. I’m in trouble!!

8. Diyana
    February 8, 2011 / 4:22 am

Retro girly~~

• February 8, 2011 / 4:38 am

retro girly. :heart::heart::heart: Not really a fan of agejo because they look too sexy for me :worries:

February 8, 2011 / 10:01 am

hehehe it is sometimes a bit too far for me. I couldn’t wear the jewel cut out dress I don’t think. But I think life is dress-up so it’s fun to try it out sometimes ^_^

February 8, 2011 / 10:01 am

So popular lately, so you’re in good company!

9. Judy
    February 8, 2011 / 5:47 am

usually i dress in retro girly and sometimes agejo style, but recently i’ve been liking agejo more and more~ hehe :korila:

February 8, 2011 / 10:00 am

I do like Mars style Agejo lately, but Golds Infinity is not for me, although it’s cute on others. Retro Girly is growing so much, so luckily you have lots of clothes in your closet :D

10. Lena
    February 8, 2011 / 6:07 am

I’m still confused by what’s up with the Liz Lisa shop staff’s arms XD

February 8, 2011 / 9:59 am

She was really surprised I would want to take a picture of her. When she stood for it she wasn’t sure what to do with her hands or how to pose or anything. Although her pose looks a bit awkward I liked how real she was at that moment.

11. February 8, 2011 / 8:37 am

Great snaps, I love seeing the shop staff! They are always so lovely.
    I prefer agejo, but I feel pressured to move towards retro girly or mode or something

February 8, 2011 / 9:58 am

hehehe don’t feel pressured! I prefer occasional agejo and rock styles. I think being one style is a bit boring IMO >_<;; You do your awesome thing, girly!

12. February 8, 2011 / 9:11 am

the second MA*RS staff is so cute (・ω・)/:hearts2:
    I prefer agejo too~
    Agejo done well is pure love :yayyay:

February 8, 2011 / 9:57 am

She’s adorable! I’m so amazed at the time and money she spent on herself. Nails, hair dye (that has to be professional), extensions, hairset, and that’s not even counting clothes and make-up.

13. February 8, 2011 / 9:16 am

The first outfit is soooooo lovely, the colours are awesome :hearts:

February 8, 2011 / 9:56 am

I do love how well she set up the entire outfit. So cute!

14. February 8, 2011 / 10:13 am

1st and 3rd coordinates took my breath away!!

15. February 8, 2011 / 10:18 am

I definitely like agejo better, but I don’t know if I would wear such floral and bright pink colors. I like darker colors better with my skin tone.

Crazy how the shop staff gets her hair done every time before work @_@ !!! Maybe she gets special prices since she’s in there so often? :cat:

16. Ham-Cham
    February 8, 2011 / 2:15 pm

Retro Girly love! ^ ^ :mrgreen:
    I wasn’t so sure at first, but I love Liz Lisa, so I couldn’t help falling for it haha xD :hearts:
    Agejo is too sexy for me. = =”
    A softer, prettier and cuter look is what I prefer~
    However, a lot of the MA*RS pieces are really cute; it’s just the full look that I’m not so into.
    On their own, I often like the elements, like the dress in the first photo :)

17. February 8, 2011 / 4:02 pm

I love the MinPlume shop staff outfit! I think her style is very adorable and wearable in lots of different ways. And of course the Liz Lisa shop staff looks like she she be floating on cloud – such a soft and beautiful look!

18. February 8, 2011 / 6:32 pm

In looove with the minplume staff-chan!! Her outfit is so so so cute! Also, love the MA*RS floral OP in white, and black! So cute :D

19. February 9, 2011 / 12:14 pm

I love retro girly!

20. Katrin
    February 9, 2011 / 12:30 pm

OMG; those nails are amazing!

21. Katie
    February 10, 2011 / 10:18 am

Min Plume and Liz Lisa FTW!

22. February 10, 2011 / 9:04 pm

Retro Girly for sure! Love that style so much because it’s still cute yet casual!

Wow is it me or is MA*RS getting more floral designs? I actually love Liz Lisa’s new Spring collection it’s not too cute that it would stand out too much.

I have to say I enjoy reading your blog so much :kumatan:

23. February 12, 2011 / 5:00 am

Boh I was just submitting my comment and my Internet died lol :cry:
    But oh well resuming xD I said that agejo make me look like a little girl who wants to grow up fast and steals her sistedr’s clothing :worry: but I love the style so much! But I think I’ll give Retro Girly a try, it will suit me more and I like it so much too!

The MinPlume pic caught my heart: the shop staff’s outfit, the clothes I see hanging behind her… :hearts2:
    And the Liz Lisa One :heart2: I think here in Spain almost all gals love this brand! :loveword:

24. Miaa
    February 13, 2011 / 12:00 am

hi, I love your blog very much. i have a question, i really hope you can reply bac to me on this topic. I am wondering do you now if there are any gyaru models on magazines such as EGG or POPTEEN that are non-japanese?
    (and i dont mean just westerners i also mean other asian races lie chinese or korean?) thank you so much!

February 13, 2011 / 4:34 am

Sun Wei Wei Son aka Wei from Popteen/PopSister is full ethnic Chinese. That’s about all.

25. February 13, 2011 / 9:47 am

I don´t like Ma*rs brand so much but I have to say there are pieces very beautiful. I am not saying I hate them. haha, perhaps one day I buy a Ma*rs dress! But it´s too sexy for me.
    Liz Lisa style is always very..fairy I think. I like it but it´s always the same.
    The agejo girl looks so pretty with those hair extensions and nails…I want them x)

26. March 8, 2011 / 1:10 pm

Love both MA*RS and Liz Lisa…but Liz Lisa is wayyy easier for me to wear. I look more “cute” and less” hooker”…I wish I knew how to pull off agejo without looking like a street walker! :/