Shop Staff Pictures #7

A few repeats of stores this time around. My friend and I are planning a special Liz Lisa twin coordinate so we’ve been there a few times.

Liz Lisa – Shinjuku ALTA

So much white! Which really does explain a lot of the Spring season. My shop staff was the girl on the right, but she was too embarrassed to do it alone. Two for the price of one, get! :cheery: I love the idea of a sweater with a Spring dress as a great transition while still wearing your new Spring clothes.

The girl on the right is wearing the dress that nicola from graphic-noise pointed out and I had to get (in pink). Now she has it, too. Twinsie coordi soon!

MA*RS – Ikebukuro Parco

This super sweet shop staff couldn’t get enough of Frances so I had to take a picture of her in her Jewel coordinate snuggling Frances. :stepup: Behind her are some of the amazing MA*RS accessories for this season. Honestly they might win for me over the clothing.

Lip Service – 109

Poor lighting, but 109 Lip Service is so black-on-black inside and dark :worry: Lip Service has had some down seasons but their Spring collection is quite cute, adult and very wearable. Post on it  soon.

Even if you don’t like their clothing, their accessories are well priced and I bought the headband and necklace she’s wearing. :waves:

Liz Lisa – Ikebukuro Parco

Sorry for such a horribly light balanced picture :evil: The Liz Lisa sign behind them is lit, making things a mess.

The two of them are showing off so many trends: high waist bellbottom pants, gingham, floral, shoes with girly socks, chiffon

One of the tallest shop staff I’ve seen (made me look like a shortie). The Liz Lisa Ikebukuro Parco shop staff are about the sweetest set of girls imaginable. Although they realllly love white people. Actually all Liz Lisa stores I’ve been love white people. Eye color, eye size, tallness etc… they freak out about it. :worries:

Share:

1. Katie
    February 25, 2011 / 10:59 pm

Go Liz Lisa! I love their new spring collection! Me want!

2. February 26, 2011 / 12:29 am

omg the last two liz lisa shop staff are absolutely adorable~!! i just love liz lisa’s spring collection~ so much prettiness O w O”!~ especially that floral print that i’m dying to get~ T__T” can’t wait to see your twinsie coordinate~ ^^
    and the Ma*rs spring collection is cute this time too~~ ^^

3. Rika
    February 26, 2011 / 2:08 am

Oh I love that black and white Lip Service Sweater! :3
    Looking forward to your post about their Spring collection.

4. February 26, 2011 / 2:21 am

Ohhh! I’m quite liking the sweater on the girl from 109!
    And the girl on the right from Liz Lisa! : D Her dress/top/tunic is deff. to die for!

5. February 26, 2011 / 2:30 am

Omg toooo cute you two <3
    I love the shoes on the right girl!

So manymany nice accessoires that I can't buy :(
    Oh well have a happy weekend!

xx

6. February 26, 2011 / 3:30 am

I really love the girls outfits in the first post! So cute :korila:
    Someday I’ll have to kidnap Frances :P

7. February 26, 2011 / 4:49 am

I love the first pic~! It looks so pretty, fresh, and very spring inspired :hands: :heart:

8. la petit pir
    February 26, 2011 / 7:50 am

Liz Lisa shop staff is extremely cute! The girl with the floral blouse looks so huggable :mrgreen:
    I never really liked Liz Lisa, but this season looks amazing, spring trends really suit this brand.
    Absolutely lovely ♥

9. February 26, 2011 / 10:35 am

Oh my gosh I love the Liz Lisa coords! They’re so cute and floral!! :D

10. February 26, 2011 / 11:18 am

Loving LL so much right now~ I want the girl on the right in the first photo’s entire outfit :hearts:

11. February 26, 2011 / 1:01 pm

OMG the girl on the right from the last photo <333 Her dress is so lovely, I hope we had Liz Lisa stores here in our country :(

12. February 26, 2011 / 2:51 pm

OMG! I love the girls from Liz Lisa from Ikebukuro Parco! Especially the taller one!
    I’d love to wear those clothes here in th next spring! ♥
    I really love your shop staff pictures posts. Please, keep doing them! ;D

13. February 26, 2011 / 2:53 pm

love the Liz Lisa girls!!

14. February 26, 2011 / 3:08 pm

Oh I never imagined you in Liz Lisa, I want to see the twinsie photos soon!!

I love the first three outfits of the shop staff, that onepiece from Liz Lisa is very cute and I can understand why everyone loves it. I have to get some of the jewel line items from MA*RS I just have tooo! And the Lip Service outfit looks trendy but still lip service-y :happydance:

15. February 26, 2011 / 6:13 pm

Last pictures my favorite. Wish we had Liz Lisa in the US. Which will never happen, but what can you do.

16. February 26, 2011 / 10:26 pm

Gosh I just love Liz Lisa’s staff as well as Lip Service!
    Thanks for the cute post :hearts2:

17. February 27, 2011 / 5:29 am

nice photos! I had no idea there was a liz lisa in shinjuku!

I really like Liz Lisa’s new prints, but I don’t think their clothing fits my body shape too well! There seemed to be an event on this weekend though~ I saw children with …. ‘liz lisa renewal open’ gold balloons I think.

18. cindy
    March 4, 2011 / 11:44 pm

sooo pretty. it would be amazing if you could maybe do a ‘size guide’ for japanese clothing stores. whenever i browse japanese clothing online, i’m always a little confused about their size conversions. your blog is amazing! i’m always excited to see new updates :)

19. March 8, 2011 / 12:43 pm

LOVE! Esp the Frances pic. xD But I will always love me some Liz Lisa…srsly. It’s my no. 1 fave brand! xD I just find it hard to wear during wintertime…even with layers…..it’s funny how I am a dolly kei type of girl in the winter time with dark colors and layers and then as soon as spring and summer hits, I am back to Liz Lisa and gal style. xD

20. March 26, 2011 / 12:32 pm

Wow, I’m a bit behind on checking your blog thanks to school, but after seeing this and the fashion show, there’s hope for girls with hips, LOL. I love the style Liz Lisa is promoting with the wide-legged pants and loose comfortable tops. That’s a style almost any body type can pull off!