Magazine Scans: SCawaii We Love Smartphone

Long time no see :worry: My previous hosting company shut down the Doll and asked us to upgrade to their $100.00 a month dedicated server because in their words we used too much memory. Justhost.com is a scam company to get you to upgrade. Until multiple calls, e-mails and online chats were made they refused to give up my data and domain. No wonder they have 200 complaints by customers to the Better Business Bureau. How suckered I was  :(

Anyways, I haven’t been just talking to text support last week. I also scanned two magazines. Here’s the first one, a special magazine put out as a collaboration between SCawaii x Hello Kitty x Dazzlin’ titled We  :heartshake: Smartphones :)

Download SCawaii We ♥ Smartphone magazine (mediafire)

Want the Hello Kitty x Dazzlin’ iPhone case? You can get it

The magazine came with a Dazzlin’ x Hello Kitty 4G Iphone case which I’m giving to one of my readers! (shown on the cover) Since I have the 3GS, I’m giving it away to someone in the USA (sorry can’t afford to ship international for a small item).

EDIT: Claudia was the first to respond so she gets the case  :upheart: Congrats Claudia  :waves:

SCawaii models on a cute cover in Dazzlin’. Phonecase shown is the giveaway item  :up:

some preview scans below

More Spring Dazzlin’ coordinates  :upheart:

Play peeping tom with street snap iphones and their favorite top apps

Listing of recommended cool apps for everything from photography, dieting to make-up :heart2:

Even if you don’t have an iPhone or other smartphone it’s still a cute magazine to browse through with lots of adorable shots of retro girly Dazzlin’ clothing.

Share:

1. Mitsu
    April 17, 2011 / 9:30 pm

Test

2. April 17, 2011 / 10:51 pm

xDDD;; i did mine in a tweet but i didnt know it had to be in a comment so ;w;

3. April 18, 2011 / 12:22 am

Thanks a lot for this, I hadn’t seen that special but it looks great (*^o^*). Always l

• April 18, 2011 / 12:24 am

*looking for new apps but don’t always have time to search in Japanese. And this post got split because my finger slipped on my iPhone haha

4. April 18, 2011 / 5:11 am

after seeing this, I really wanna buy an iPhone now. Thanks for this!

5. April 18, 2011 / 5:30 am

Cute case! But it won’t fit on my iPod Touch, sadly I don’t have the luxury of getting the iphone TwT Good luck to the other ladies though~

I wish I could have a purikura picture on my iPod background… So cute!! :love:

6. April 18, 2011 / 6:24 am

Welcome back!

Thank you for the scans, I’ll definitely be checking them out. I’m always looking for new apps! It’s nice to see the iPhone finally getting some love in Japan. I love all the options there are now for cases and wallpapers with gal brands.

7. April 18, 2011 / 9:19 am

Uwaaa, I wish I had an iPhone & not just an iTouch 4G!! :cry:
    Welcome back though~! :heart:

8. Ruthie
    April 18, 2011 / 10:47 am

Thank goodness you’re back, I was distraught when I thought your site had shut down. I don’t know what I do without my Japan/gyaru fixes from the doll!

9. April 18, 2011 / 4:18 pm

YAY you’re back!!! :hearts2:

10. honey
    April 18, 2011 / 9:33 pm

ohh, i’m so happy that you’re back :hearts2:

11. April 18, 2011 / 10:36 pm

Ahh I was wondering what happened to the doll! glad everything is all sorted out now :hearts: and, I use Justhost… kind of worried about that now :worry:

April 19, 2011 / 9:25 am

I learned all the positive websites about them are actually run by JustHost.

This video pretty much sums up my experience. I’ve heard this repeated over and over.

12. April 20, 2011 / 2:01 pm

:butterfly: Hi Greetings from Mexico!!! :heart: I love you Blog :hearts:

13. Illusuens
    April 20, 2011 / 6:49 pm

Omg!! Is it sold in all scawaii magazines? I hope they sell them in sg too….

April 20, 2011 / 11:44 pm

Nope this was a special one of magazine. Not usual SCawaii :)