Shop Staff Pictures #8

Packing to move back to the States so posts and responses are really slow right now. Sorry! It’s the problem of moving :sage: Until I’m back to normal enjoy the great gal shop staff!

Rojita – Ikebukuro Parco

Shop staff from the Ikebukuro PARCO Rojita. She was so sweet, so shocked someone would want to take her picture. She made me pose with her for her camera as well.  :worry:

Liz Lisa – Harajuku stand-alone store

Liz Lisa – Harajuku stand-alone store

I usually stay away from Harajuku. If anything the amount tourist elements has grown and it’s just annoying when you’re trying to get to a store and people are busy shooting pictures of everything and blocking your way. :worries:

But the Liz Lisa 109 store called the Harajuku store for me to see if they had a dress I wanted, they did, so I braved Takeshita.

Yet another sweet shop staff who was so fun to talk to. Liz Lisa wins me over with their courteous staff. :upheart: I forgot to take a picture of her nails which were perfectly themed for Valentines Day.

Murua – Ikebukuro Parco

I’ve been shopping at Murua a bit lately, but either forget to ask for pictures, or I’m at their Shibuya store which now says no pictures :roll: Murua sells out of key items so quickly. Often within a day. Luckily I’ve been able to get two of the items I’ve been searching for, but they are really popular this season.

That leopard top just grows on me as I look at this picture. I’m even missing that length of hair on me. Such a clean coordinate. :upheart:

Egoist – 109

Egoist shop staff dressed in the most cute sweater, but it pulls and pills too much :(

Egoist has really stepped up their fashion. It’s a really cool vibe but it’s so much wearable items. :o

Share:

1. April 1, 2011 / 6:28 am

I love your staff photo posts :D
    ROJITA’s style is soooo adorable… (*_*)

2. April 1, 2011 / 6:30 am

Rojita has been catching my attention lately :heart:
    and oh, MURUA staff chan’s shoes are oh so gorgeous~! :korila: :hands:

3. April 1, 2011 / 6:40 am

I was so close to getting the egoist sweater the staffgirl is wearing:roll: :worry: with your comments to it, I’m quite happy I decided for a different one instead. :smiley:

lovely snaps as always~ :heart:

4. April 1, 2011 / 6:59 am

Awh, I am extremely sad I didn’t get to come back to Japan and see you again before you come back here to the US :rain: But hopefully we’ll both be in the same city again someday soon! :busy:

I really like the Rojita staffchan, her personality sounds so lovely from what you said! The Murua and Egoist staff look so awesome! The Murua top is a really nice spring leopard, looks so wearable and the Egoist outfit is really inspiring, just a few elements that look sexy so comfortably :rila:

5. April 1, 2011 / 7:08 am

The Murua and Egosit staffs, UNF :oops:
    I love what they are wearing!!

6. April 1, 2011 / 7:08 am

Have a safe trip home, bb :hearts2:
    Such a sweet story about the ROJITA staff-chan! & naturally I’m loving both the MURUA & EGOIST staff outfits best, haha :heart:

7. April 1, 2011 / 7:53 am

Too bad we never got a chance to have a wig mission. Without you and Emma it’s just me and Amazon :worry: Have a safe trip!

Love the EGOIST staff! I’m planning a trip to there on my next shopping trip :hearts: That photo is a bit inspiring :music:

8. April 1, 2011 / 10:09 am

Awesome! I always love you shop staff photos!

The egoist shop staff looks awesome! I’ll have to look into egoist…

9. April 1, 2011 / 10:51 am

MURUAA<3 I've been wanting to get a pair of their shoes for the longest time but they always sell out -_- especially cause i have big feet LOL

&&I love Egoist and how wearable their items are, but the thing is sometimes they're so simple that I feel like it's not worth paying so much for TT_TT

10. April 1, 2011 / 2:27 pm

:bow: The EGOIST one is my favorite! So lovely! ^^ and ROJITA shop staff is so cute~! :rila:

11. honey
    April 1, 2011 / 10:18 pm

that MURUA coordinate is amazing, simple but effective :hearts2:

12. April 2, 2011 / 2:33 am

hi! my first time commenting^^ I really enjoy your shop staff pictures! do you always ask if you can take pictures of them??

April 2, 2011 / 6:16 am

Yes I believe consent should be a big part of putting someone’s image on-line, especially full frontal. If someone gets into my shot when I’m taking it of something else, I can’t exactly control that. >_< With shop staff I tell them I like their style and ask if I can take their picture for my blog (letting them know it will be on a site). You'd want the same, right :)

13. April 2, 2011 / 6:59 am

OMG~!! I love your blog:hearts:
    I want to ask you a auestion.What are your favourite circle lenses and the most cofortable ones and also wich ones are better(if you ever worn them):heartshake: Max pure blue or GEO angel blue^^
    I’m asking cuz I want circle lenses but I just can’t decide.^^ :heartshake:

14. Mia-Carla
    April 2, 2011 / 10:38 am

I NEED A SWEATER LIKE THAT *__*

15. April 2, 2011 / 3:08 pm

onmoo i love the girls from liz lisa and the egoist <3

16. April 3, 2011 / 11:03 pm

wow! I adore the boots on the woman in the second photo from Liz Lisa.

17. Mira
    April 4, 2011 / 5:19 pm

How do you get your hair to be like the Murua girl? Is it a cut, the way you blow-dry/style your hair or both? :)

April 8, 2011 / 7:47 am

I am pretty sure she has a bob cut then blow-dry to volumize and curl to style.

18. April 9, 2011 / 10:44 am

How I dress right now: Liz Lisa style
    How I WISH I could dress: Egoist style

I just LOVE that coordinate. Seriously. The last photo you posted. *dies* so inspirational!!! :D :D :D

19. Rojita
    January 16, 2014 / 1:43 pm

I love that this store is named after me :) jkkkk