Osaka Shinsaibashi OPA Part II

It’s Photo Friday one day early. Don’t worry more fall looks posts to come this weekend, but as my twitter ladies know, I found a 5 week old 1lb kitten which has been both cute and distracting :cat: . I’ll probably kitten spam the blog, since tiny kittens are more fabulous than silly clothes :stars:

More pictures from my favorite mall in Osaka with popular stores. Previous Osaka Shinsaibashi OPA picture post here.

Pictures from the big DIA store with the infamous mise bra table in every DIA store. :cheery:

The Gilfy sanal special store in OPA, previous pics of it new here

Shop staff inside Rodeo Crowns

Laguna Moon‘s fun retro style shop (most Laguna stores look like this)

I love love love how Egoist did it’s Spring fashion layout. I hope they continue this mannequin fashion line-up trend into Autumn.

Tags:

31 Responses to “Osaka Shinsaibashi OPA Part II”

1. Tori says:

You know I love your photo spams of any kind, haha! :hearts: Though I’d love to see more pics of your cute new kitty… who still needs a name, y/n? :worry:
    Loving the d.i.a. store snaps & the EGOIST setup :heart:

2. Suteisi says:

OMG d.i.a hoodies and vests +w+ I’m in LOVE with that black one! And that says a lot for a girl like me that never wears gold EVER!! They don’t have an online catalogue, do they? TwT *sniff*

EGOIST setup looks great too!

KITTEH NAMES: (I wrote to you on twitter, but I think the names I gave had already been given…) I’m french and even I have a hard time coming up with names… It depends what kind of french and where. The most popular baby girl name around here last year was “Jade” but that’s easily translated to English… A lot of french names are bilingual. Some that work best with kitties in my opinion…

Alice
    Jolie (means “pretty)
    Bijou (jewel)
    Azure
    Celesse
    Charline
    Eloise

3. Missiku says:

Congratulations for new kitty!! :yayyay: It’s a blessing to have pets, they make our lives so much fun (even if they like to destroy the furniture sometimes :x ).

Wow those DIA bras are flashy! :upheart: I like the leopard ones! :up:
    I’m in love that Egoist jacket/parka, the cut it’s so stylish! :hearts2:

• Mitsu says:

Yes!!! Pets are amazing! Maybe that’s why I currently have so many LOL >_<

Egoist loves to do things so simple and stylish, they rock!

4. Coco says:

I didn’t realize how cool of a brand DIA is, I’m loving all the stuff I’m seeing. Are the bras usually all around the same size?

Can’t wait for pics of your adorable kitten!

• Mitsu says:

Yes sadly they’re all the same size. DIA is tiny person’s brand. They are the smallest cut brand in 109 I think >_<

5. nicola says:

you can’t believe how much this made me want to go back to osaka and wander shinsaibashi and visit opa for a little! I looove that mall, it’s so chilled and not that crowded and loud as 109 for example… meh, kansai :heart2:

:heartsmile:

6. Angel says:

hi! make sure to get kitten milk formula from the vet since that kitty needs it’s mother’s milk to build immunity still (kittens aren’t supposed to be separated from mom ’till 3mos old) goodluck! wih your kitty! if you ever need advice you can email me! -crazy catlady lol!!!

• Mitsu says:

Yes! It’s been getting formula and some high quality moist food, it’s a shame it got away from its mama so young and it was way too bony last week.

Hurrah for crazy cat ladies!!

7. omg that kitten is so adorable!!! :)

i love all the DIA stuff.. and omg, Egoist is looking so good!

• Mitsu says:

She’s a total cutey, isn’t she ^_^
      I really love seeing both stores together and how much they contrast but how they both try to show a level of cool dressing.

8. Tommy says:

This dress on the Laguna Moon mannequin looks really lovely <3 I really can't wait to go to Japan T.T

9. Sara Mari says:

d.i.a is always fun to look at, but it’s really not my thing (or many other people’s in Japan it seems now). Laguna Moon and Egoist both look amazing…argh, I really want to give my money to Egoist but I have none. It’s great to see people milling around Egoist though, since the other stores don’t seem to have any patronage.

Oh Another cutey kitty!! Kittens, I love them!

• Mitsu says:

I like some pieces, but I agree it’s definitely got a small niche. I try to take pictures of it though since the shop blogs do tiny pictures and rarely of stores and I know overseas gals want more information on such niche brands. Laguna Moon has won me over completely. I am so excited to see their Fall catalog fully when it comes out in 3 days!

10. Some great shops. Osaka has to be one of the best places to shop in Japan :)

Japan Australia

11. chibi.sou says:

soo gonna go to that shop next month when im already in japan!!

12. Shawna says:

BRAAAAAS those look so sexy…. way sexier than bra’s in the store im working…
    but I think I could never ever fit into one of them T_T

13. hortaru says:

aww!! The little kitten is super cute and adorable! It’s lucky to have been found by you! And the dia pic spam is soo amzing, especially love the zip up jacket!

14. Saeki says:

Still in love with the (cream) crochet sweater knits~ I can’t find any in stores around where I live ;__;

15. Maria says:

Those bras look like boob armor. (are they even bras???) 0.0

16. Rii says:

Omgggg I can’t tell how much I miss just going to d.i.a.!!!
    Love that pics