Shop Staff Pictures #10 – Nagoya edition

On my vacation trek I went to Nagoya mainly to see how gal looks and is portrayed in Nagoya. What I found was great gals and wonderful shop staff that made my trip memorable and enjoyable. One of the highlights of my whole trip was talking to these wonderful girls.

Liz Lisa – Nagoya Passe

Such great style from both of them. I love how both of the girls are in full Liz Lisa, but there’s barely a floral print amongst the coordinates. Liz Lisa has worked hard to diversify their style, but still stay in characteristic sweet-kei Liz Lisa. Also, they’re doing cute retro girly this season. :upheart:

Close-ups of the girl on the right’s nails. I just love the look. Do you notice how the floral print reflects in the crystals? So cool!

Wonderful coordination of floral, gingham, crystals and hot pink without looking too busy or messy.

Admittedly she had problems with change with these nails. I was paying for my lashes and she couldn’t pick up the last yen. Me and the other shop staff broke out with giggles and helped her with it.

W♥C – Nagoya Passe

As a w♥c fan it’s been a travel goal of mine to visit all the w♥cs and check out their look and shop staff.

Totally cute and short shop staff from Nagoya (their 2nd newest w♥c). That tunic only goes down to my hips  :worries:

w♥c Nagoya was sold out of a lot, showing that they’re popular in their newest city! :kumatan:

Check out the Nagoya Passe staff blog here

Gilfy – Nagoya Passe

I’ve been a bit disappointed with Gilfy for the past few seasons, but took a look in because of some cool Navajo print items.

Ended up with a fun floral print shirt that I’ve worn often and didn’t hurt my bank too much at 4,000 yen (around $48.00).

Yet another awesome shop staff who made me want to stay in Nagoya :upheart:

Share:

1. August 1, 2011 / 12:50 pm

Glad to see you are back from hiatus! Nagoya looks great, and that w♥c girl is too cute for words. I’m super short also, I might try that look out come fall. Can’t wait to see more nail posts!

2. August 1, 2011 / 12:53 pm

welcome back mitsu! :) been looking forward to new posts from you…you are actually one of my primary influences for gyaru style. it started with me googling about japanese hairstyles and i came across your site. i’ve been a fan eversince! I am so envious of those 3d gel nails in japan! they don’t have that here in the philippines. I keep convincing my sister to invest in opening up a nail salon that caters to gyaru nails(so far its a work in progress! lol!)

3. August 1, 2011 / 12:55 pm

Ahhh loved these snaps, such lovely and well dressed girls!
    It’s crazy to see you met a shop staff I see on the WC staff blogs hehe

and those girls nails are amazing!

4. August 1, 2011 / 1:12 pm

Love the snaps,the liz lisa staff nails are awesome(i love the colours used for the flowers)and the wc shop staffs hair is cute:D
    thanks

5. August 1, 2011 / 1:23 pm

thanks you for photos :) :heart: really intresting) and I’m glad that you are back ^^
    sorry my english

6. August 1, 2011 / 1:30 pm

I really like the Liza Lisa girls. It’s pretty cool to see some Liz outfits that don’t include the typical flowers ♥
    They’ve got so many other great items as well but they somehow don’t seem to get the attention they need lol.

7. August 1, 2011 / 1:56 pm

The pic of the Liz Lisa’s staff is so cute ^^ Not too much pattern on their dress, simple,…it really does the job =D

I’m also a w♥c fan ! The shopping bag is really cute too ^^

Thank for the snaps, it really gives me this urge need to take a plane and fly to Japan >.<

8. August 1, 2011 / 2:33 pm

Some great pics :smiley:
    I really love the WC staff, she’s so tiny and cute!

9. August 1, 2011 / 4:02 pm

welcome back, mitsu! i love the liz lisa girls, especially the one with the nails!! so fantastic

10. August 1, 2011 / 4:39 pm

Those nails look so pretty :heart: I really like the stones and the floral pattern.
    And the WC staff’s hair with the ribbon looks so cute :wink:

11. August 1, 2011 / 6:38 pm

Hi! I see you’re back, i miss your posts ^_^
    that WC girl really brings back two tone to my list of to-dos and her shoes, I badly want! <3 thank you for sharing the photos! :hearts2:

12. August 1, 2011 / 7:35 pm

hisashiburi indeed!! i’ve missed your posts!!

aaah, those trends remind me of spring… wish it was spring again!! dun like summer… then again, one more month of it and we’ll be in the fall, so yay. :p

13. August 1, 2011 / 7:43 pm

MITSU~!! Argh, fan girl mode activate! Glad to be reading one of your posts again. I always do so love your shop staff photos, they are super inspiring. The girls look great, the W*C staff is really darling. But the Gilfy girl, her style speaks to me most XD

14. August 2, 2011 / 12:04 am

Yay , I’m glad you’re posting again :smiley: Hope you’re doing good! I’m always envious of the close conversations you have with shop staff and how lucky you are to see their cute coordinates in person! Really love that girls nails.. the combination of pink stripes & flowers is very pretty, havent seen anything like it! as always W<3C coordinates are always so cute :cat:

15. August 2, 2011 / 1:40 am

Welcome back _<" your posts make me miss Japan a lot

16. August 2, 2011 / 4:29 am

I WAS MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!! :cry:
    was so sad because your blog close a litlle more japan to me and i was missing your posts , I am so happy now, you make my day so happy!!!!! :korila: thank you for your hard work, and please continue for me that i am in barcelona now i so sad not see the japan fashion and streets i missed so much TT______TT and your blog close to me a lilte more and i an see how much you love japan ang gyaru world and is fantastic, please continue

big kiss

thanks for make my day so happy!!!!!

17. August 2, 2011 / 8:30 am

Yay Mitsu u’re back!! I’m glad to see u posting again, and I like how you pointed out the girls in Liz Lisa are in no way decked out in florals, which is something that most people have come to expect from that brand. Hope to see more fabulous posts soon!

18. August 2, 2011 / 8:43 am

Yay shop staff!

My favorite look is Gilfy’s definitely :3

19. August 2, 2011 / 8:46 am

MITSUUU~~!!! :hearts:
    So so happy to see you posting again! :heart: Fabulous way to start back up too~ I always love your shop staff photos! The Liz Lisa staff-chan’s nails are asdfghjkl@#$% GORGEOUS :hands: I wish I could pull off those kind of nails, even with all the trouble they cause haha~

20. August 2, 2011 / 3:06 pm

wow! Their outfits are uber adorable!! I’m so jealous :hearts2:

21. August 3, 2011 / 1:44 am

Yay you’re posting again! I’ve been looking forward for you to start blogging again :heart:

Those nails are amazing!

22. August 3, 2011 / 9:05 am

What a co-incidence!! I didn’t know you were on hiatus, because I myself was also on hiatus (well, barely posting through June or July, but back now). So glad to see you posting again, looking forward to more, and hopefully even meeting up again later in the year :)

23. Kik
    August 3, 2011 / 11:30 am

Glad, you’re back. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :happydance: Couldn’t live without my Gyaru-Bible, called your blog ^o^/

24. August 3, 2011 / 6:39 pm

Welcome back! I hope you’ve healed up sufficiently! =)

25. August 7, 2011 / 9:24 pm

I’m so glad you’re back :!: *cheers* :hearts3:

26. August 9, 2011 / 8:52 am

finally youre back!! i miss your post a lot! welcome back mitsu, and i super love the liz lisa staff’s shoes, its really cute :hearts2::hearts2:

27. September 30, 2011 / 8:22 pm

That picture of the WC staff! Her name is Chibiki.
    She’s such a cute gal ⌒‿⌒