Photo Friday: Rome part 2

I’m posting so many photo posts. I’m sorry, but the travel busyness and spending time with dearly missed friends gives little time to blog. Rest assured I’m taking more photos, scouting new stores, taking more shop staff pics, and working on a trendwatching post on hats. :worry: Hopefully I can get something together by Monday :worries:

I asked Alice who I’m staying with if I should post more Shizuoka or Rome pictures and she has spoken! This time a lot of touristy stuff. Scroll over if you’d like more info  :up:

Share:

1. October 28, 2011 / 12:14 am

what a beautiful city! I would love to travel to Rome one day :hearts:

2. October 28, 2011 / 12:22 am

I hope to go to Rome some day – the buildings are beautiful! Thanks for sharing :smiley: !!

3. October 28, 2011 / 12:35 am

Wonderful Pics!

4. October 28, 2011 / 4:00 am

God, Rome is so gorgeous. I’d love to travel through Italy. I really want to see Venice and Naples. :heart:

5. October 28, 2011 / 5:49 am

Oh shush, I love your travel photos & I’m sure other readers do too! We can live vicariously through you, haha :yayforyay:
    I’m in love with this group of photos~ so amazingly gorgeous & SO ROME.

6. October 28, 2011 / 8:31 am

I love all the photos. Thank you so much for posting them! Ah, Rome is so beautiful, I hope to one day go there~

7. October 28, 2011 / 10:21 am

Beautiful pics to drool at! I wish I could see these sights with my own eyes someday, but in the mean time, haha I’ll just admire them through ur blog

8. October 28, 2011 / 10:37 am

It should be illegal to have so much art, history and culture in one plaaaace :hands:

9. October 28, 2011 / 11:29 am

I love that scenic photo of Rome, how gorgeous! I am just so amazed at everything you went to, so much history and culture and just so much different than the America we know! America does have history, yes, but of course you can’t deny it’s not even close to the gorgeous historical culture that European countries have. :hearts2: Love these photos!

10. October 28, 2011 / 12:24 pm

Awesome photos!

In Paris, they also cover their classic building like that when there is construction. I thought it was so funny/a great idea!

11. Claudia
    October 28, 2011 / 1:27 pm

ohh looking at these brings back sweet memories, I was in Rome with my boyfriend the end of August. It’s so easy to forget sometimes, and appreciate that I do live in Europe and that it’s so lovely to travel around the world. (and yes I still want to go to the US too xD)

12. October 29, 2011 / 7:38 am

Rome is one beautiful place :up:

October 30, 2011 / 8:45 pm

Agreed! Looking back at these pictures makes me realize how truly pretty it was :-)

13. October 30, 2011 / 9:38 am

Pretty photos!
    I recognize some of the places! I were in Rome in the end of June this summer with my mum and little brother :]

October 30, 2011 / 8:37 pm

hehehee yeah MonicaTang and Keikk also went to Rome recently and when I see their pictures online I also feel the same way XD So nostalgic and nice!

14. Sarah
    December 9, 2011 / 9:03 am

I was in Rome around the same time as you – what a coincidence! xD
    I loved the city so much.. especially the food. :3