Photo Week: Rome part 1

You might know from my twitter, I went to Rome a few weeks ago. I love Europe! My European readers are so lucky there’s so many different cultures, food, and architecture to quickly travel and see!

I do find some irony that my travel goals are mostly in Europe (and me & my man save up so much to get there) yet I spend so much time blogging about Japan  :worry:  You can scroll over the pictures to see descriptions or just enjoy as they are.

Share:

1. October 19, 2011 / 10:18 am

You’re so lucky :) Rome and Japan are two of my top dream destinations and you go there all the time!!! <3

October 19, 2011 / 10:20 am

LOL well not all the time. But I usually am saving for a trip 365 days a year. We cook at home, we save up anniversary present, birthday present, valentines & christmas present money and pool it for this. So this trip to Rome was a year almost in the making.

I love the fashion of Japan, but I love my friends I met there more. They’re the reason I go back. Without them, and them letting me stay over, I’d visit a whole lot less since I’m out of school. :)

• October 19, 2011 / 11:36 am

aaah I see :) I’ll try to do that too!!! Roma…japan!!! see you soon!!! hehehe *wishful thinking :)

2. October 19, 2011 / 10:50 am

ohhhhhh ROMA IS LOVE!!!!!!

October 19, 2011 / 10:51 am

Your pictures are better! They shame mine. Give me your camera and food pics :roll:

3. October 19, 2011 / 12:39 pm

You came here in Italy! :DDD Great photos!

October 19, 2011 / 9:52 pm

I did I did! What a lovely country you live in :)

4. October 19, 2011 / 12:59 pm

Oh my gosh I’ve been waiting for this post! :korila:

I find myself pursuing travels in Europe more than ever! I like blogging about Japan/gyaru/etc but omg Europe is just so gorgeous. I am so jealous of people living there that they can just experience SO much, not just inside their own country but how easily it is to visit others! :rila:

These are just breathtaking photos, thank you for sharing doll! :heart:

October 19, 2011 / 9:52 pm

Girl! You’re in my brain again! To think you might get to study there. I’m done with my overseas study journeys. I’m in debt enough from them as it is *cries*

5. October 19, 2011 / 1:01 pm

wow, everything looks so awesome. I wanna trave; to Europe too, someday… ;D

October 19, 2011 / 9:50 pm

hehehe there’s so many things to see there. I think I’ll never get bored of the continent!

6. October 19, 2011 / 2:02 pm

SO gorgeous :hearts:

October 19, 2011 / 9:50 pm

It makes me wanna go back :)

7. October 19, 2011 / 2:07 pm

I’m kinda ashamed I live in Italy but never been to Rome. :(
    But I often go to Milan to shop lol. :roll:

Didn’t know people would want to visit European countries so much!
    I’ve never been out of Europe, actually.
    So far I visited Vienna (and Salisburg), Madrid and Amsterdam.
    And I went to Paris this summer <3<3<3

October 19, 2011 / 9:48 pm

I’m so envious!! You’re so lucky!! I’d love to go to Vienna. My favorite artist is Gustav Klimt and through him i’ve had an obsession with Vienna. Was it lovely?

• October 21, 2011 / 2:46 pm

Oh yeah, it’s a gorgeous city! Honestly, I went there 5 years ago so I can’t remember that well (also, I’ve been there for just 3 days), but the architecture was so beautiful! I can compare it only to Paris! So lovely and romantic!
        Unluckily, we couldn’t go to Schönbrunn Palace, but we went to the Belvedere instead! :hearts2:
        I really recommend you to go! :stepup:
        I think italian cities aren’t as beautiful as Vienna and Paris, visually speaking.
        Too bad I went there BEFORE entering art school. I would have understood much more… -_-

I think Amsterdam is really worth a visit too! It really is a beautiful place! Yeah everyone wants to go for the legal drugs and prostitution but really, the city itself is SO full of art and culture. We went to Kröller-Müller Museum in Otterlo where the bus left us at the entrance of the museum’s park and from there we had to cycle ’til the actual museum. I was with my whole class from art school (yeah it was a school trip lol) and it was so fun to cycle in the green with the teachers and everyone. :-D We even stopped in a very scenic place where there was sand and trees and you could spot the sea at the horizon. And from the plane you can see the bright-colored fields of flowers and buy ’em (the flowers) at the Flower Market which is open daily! I bought tulips for my mum and grandma!

I could go on like this for hours, I’m sorry! OTL

I really have to visit Rome now lol. :roll:

8. October 19, 2011 / 3:06 pm

omgosh looks sooooo beautiful!!! I can’t even think of what to comment on it was all breath taking! :hearts:

October 19, 2011 / 9:46 pm

I was happy how they all looked in a row. It hopefully shows how lovely and colorful the city is :)

9. October 19, 2011 / 4:01 pm

Gorgeous photos! Europe looks so interesting! Maaann… so many places to see and discover!! :smiley:

October 19, 2011 / 9:46 pm

I think once I cross something off I have 4 more ready. Traveling is so fun that way though :)

10. October 19, 2011 / 7:22 pm

Wow rome is so pretty! I have never been there but now I want to try!

October 19, 2011 / 9:45 pm

It’s quite a lovely and clean city. I was impressed!

11. Phoebe
    October 19, 2011 / 9:18 pm

European architecture and classical art are simply to die for :superhappy: You’re so good with saving up for trips Mitsu. I wish I was as restrained to do that OTL

October 19, 2011 / 9:43 pm

I feel the same way! LOL Actually I make it seem more like I’m good with it yet my man is really the best at keeping us on track. :) Thanks to him we get to see much more which suits our travel hungry selves.

12. October 19, 2011 / 10:36 pm

Great photos..! :yayforyay: I’ve always wanted to visit Italy, and looking at these photos make me want to go even more..! :hands: I love all the great buildings and historic locations Italy has. Sooo much history..!! :happydance:

13. October 20, 2011 / 3:11 am

Glad you enjoyned your stay in Rome Mitsu! ^_^
    Ciao from Italy

14. October 20, 2011 / 9:15 am

aww. I was also in rome and it sooo beautiful! great pictures

15. October 30, 2011 / 9:41 am

Oh I loved Fontana di Trevi! I think it was really beautiful! :korila:
    And it was very exciting to visit the Colosseum! :superhappy: :heart:

October 30, 2011 / 8:36 pm

I agree! Definitely my top 3 of beautiful places in Rome. I wished I could’ve gone back at night.

May 23, 2012 / 8:07 am

Near the Trevi Fountain, I forget what it’s called, but I stumbled onto it when around there.