Shop Staff Pictures #14 – Shizuoka

I took a day trip to Shizuoka one Saturday and went to the Shizuoka 109 to see what kind of gal was in such a mid-range city. Turns out there’s a lot of great gal and range there!

Liz Lisa – Shizuoka 109

Shizuoka 109 shop staff in their special “genpi” (this store only) one piece. It was one of my favorites of their store-by-store onepieces. They were also having a great big sale which I got to take advantage of  :upheart:

I did forget to take pictures of her wonderful Minnie Mouse inspired nails, but you can check a hint of them above.

I did take a picture of her hair which was wonderfully curled and separated to suit her face. I really want to try this curling style with my own hair. :upheart:

Egoist – Shizoka 109

Egoist staff in wonderfully cool style. I had been lusting after that dress after I saw Ellie Rose wear it for the Egoist catalog. She paired it with lovely cross accessories and a simple headband. Yet she looks so effortlessly cool. Egoist makes people cool IMO  :hands:

Duras – Shizuoka 109

It was either the polka-dot legging or the wonderfully paired jewel-drop pendants that made me want to take a picture of her. Or her wonderful bangs and hair style. A good blonde color and such a wonderful style that suits her face. Simple, but chic.

Her nails had grown out a little and some had broken, but the adult apricot and floral design seemed so feminine and adult like Duras I had to show had she was representing her brand.

Share:

1. Jennifer Stephanie
    October 26, 2011 / 6:42 am

Aaahhh !! that Liz Lisa shopping bag wantss..
    when I went to Tokyo & visited Harajuku Liz Lisa store and purchased new arrival item but I only got a simple purple eco Bag
    So saddd!! why??? :worry:

2. October 26, 2011 / 6:53 am

The Liz Lisa staff is adorable! Also, is it just me or does her onepiece really look like 2 pieces (A skirt, a blouse and a belt). Anyway, it’s super cute~

I agree about the Egoist staff, while it isn’t really my style, she looks so effortlessly cool! I guess it’s one of those LBD situations. x3

Loving those nails too. :D

3. October 26, 2011 / 8:37 am

Omg, the Liz Lisa staff girl is too cute! :hearts3:
    They all look amazing, and super kind~ so cool :smiley:

4. October 26, 2011 / 9:33 am

The Egoist staff is my favorite! She looks so pretty and effortless like you said. That’s my favorite style right now~

5. October 26, 2011 / 2:10 pm

I absolutely love the look of the Liz Lisa shop staff! I’m not really into sweet style, but that is just such a great look that I totally would wear it! The Egoist and Duras shop staffs are also sporting great coordinates, but I think the Duras coordinate would be the most wearable for me. ^ ^

Thanks for sharing~

6. October 27, 2011 / 2:49 am

The girl from Liz Lisa is so cute <333

7. October 27, 2011 / 12:28 pm

1,000% agree about Egoist, haha :heart:

October 27, 2011 / 6:50 pm

I’m still loving on it, too!

8. October 29, 2011 / 6:21 am

omo love the dress in the first pic! x :up:

October 30, 2011 / 8:46 pm

Isn’t it cute! I can’t believe Liz Lisa is so big that they can just design a dress for one store :-)

9. October 31, 2011 / 7:34 pm

I live near Shizuoka! :heart: I actually haven’t been shopping there yet as I usually go to Tokyo, maybe I should give it a go…