Photo Friday: Saluting Shizuoka – Part two

More pictures from my day trip to Shizuoka. Inside Shizuoka 109 and out and about.

Possibly later on this week a review of some eyelashes I’ve been trying  :worries: Maybe Sunday when I’ve got some free time. Also there will be weekly Tell me about your blog entries starting next week since I’ve gotten so many  :cat:

Share:

1. November 3, 2011 / 6:13 pm

Lovely photos as always!
    I wish I could really go to all these shops!

2. November 3, 2011 / 6:14 pm

Everything looks so cute! Thanks for the nice pictures :hearts:

3. November 3, 2011 / 6:32 pm

I love all the photos you post :3 I haven’t made it out to Japan yet, so it’s like I’m living and experiencing everything through your photos!

4. November 3, 2011 / 6:48 pm

Wow almost everything is so cute and colorful ^ ^

November 3, 2011 / 9:10 pm

I am a bit amazed at how colorful the pictures look. Shizuoka is an ocean town so it’s easily overcast. I guess it was not too much then or they did signage to make up for the haziness ♥

November 3, 2011 / 9:09 pm

It really does seem for a small town it has a lot ♥

5. November 3, 2011 / 7:58 pm

:heart::heart::heart: love your picture posts!! :heart::heart::heart:

November 3, 2011 / 9:09 pm

Happy to post them!

6. Lesley
    November 3, 2011 / 8:08 pm

I love the sakura bear! And the OL-ish oxford pumps, how cute.

November 3, 2011 / 9:09 pm

I love the Sakura Bear too! He was for a credit card sign up for the mall, but he’s quite adorable ♥

7. November 3, 2011 / 10:01 pm

Thank you so much for the picture posts! I love being able to see actual snaps and not just magazine photoshoots.

8. November 3, 2011 / 10:50 pm

:yayyay: Ooh more photos! I’m always so happy to see these :korila: I really want to go to other cities when I get back to Japan; so far I’ve just stayed in the chubu/kansai/chuugoku regions, and I’d love to finally reach out to other parts! :hearts: So happy you’re enjoying yourself, dear :heart:

9. November 4, 2011 / 10:14 am

Gah! :korila: This entire post makes me want to go shopping there haha :cat: .

10. Musii
    November 4, 2011 / 4:08 pm

I always love your photo posts! <3

The lolita shop is, in fact, Baby. It is their typical style, and you can see one of their bunny bears in eh background. Just thought you'd like to know for sure.

11. November 5, 2011 / 7:44 am