DIA style through shots of D.I.A. stores

Maybe this should be a 109 stores IDOBA series part, but I just wanted to show some Winter looks by the hard style gyaru brand DIA (ダイヤ “die-ah” like Diamond). Photos from this post were taken in the Saitama Arche mall and the 109 Machida (Yokohama) mall.

Hopefully through the photographs you’ll see what DIA is all about but if not…

DIA keywords for all seasons are: gold accessories, sleeveless or open shoulder, denim bottoms, chains, leopard, fake fur, and extra gold details (large buttons, open gold backs, gold chain shoulders).

DIA has only store blogs and no real website. No on-line store. No nothing. So store pictures are the best way to show their merchandise. It’s not like I try to avoid discussing D.I.A. but with a) a style that doesn’t change much and b) a brand that’s crap at representing themselves on-line …it’s hard to generate content for it. :sage:

One of my favorite girls Rii at utsukushiigal is a wonderful girl to see her D.I.A. style through her archives. :upheart:

The only thing I find crazy is D.I.A. why do you make bras so hard they feel like they’re made of kevlar to stop a bullet, but thick enough to be called a boob mattress.  :sage: So many cute designs on things that are as comfortable as putting the shells of two turtles on your boobs  :busy:

The meme lover in me felt the need to create this

Share:

1. January 25, 2012 / 12:54 pm

DIA is actually the Japanese brand I’ve spent most money on!

January 25, 2012 / 12:58 pm

I want to see more of your DIA gets!

• February 15, 2012 / 4:08 am

I should post more about shopping hauls!!
        :kumatan:

Loved this post,btw!

February 15, 2012 / 12:06 pm

I’ve been waiting!! D: I love seeing shopping hauls!

2. ritsu
    January 25, 2012 / 1:01 pm

I’m sorry but I dislike this brand,I think is very too bitchy 4 me!

3. January 25, 2012 / 1:15 pm

Wow, I feel in love!!
    I wish they had a webstore now so bad!!!!

4. January 25, 2012 / 1:36 pm

Wow, I think DIA is way too much bitchy for me too ! But there are some pretty stuff I’d like to buy, hehe :3

5. January 25, 2012 / 1:58 pm

Thank you for sharing!! It really is a shame they don’t have a web presence though :worries:

6. January 25, 2012 / 2:11 pm

I really want to own every bra on display. As a member of the zero-titty-committee, it could only be a good thing that they’re so padded.

I feel that if they had a web presence, it would be awesome, but a lot of these looks could be duped by Western stores.

7. January 25, 2012 / 2:17 pm

Am I the only one who likes them but thinks their jeans sizes are super small? :?:
    I am even embarrassed to try on the long jeans because I just think they will never fit, haha. I realized that in Tokyo most really super skinny girls wear d.i.a., so sometimes I feel sort of misplaced when I go there. I think it’s meant for younger girls, too?
    Thanks for sharing the pictures anyway!

8. January 25, 2012 / 2:29 pm

omg mitsu! i dont think i saw a d.i.a. store while i was in kyoto or osaka.. or maybe i missed it! haha everything there is what i want! lol but i do agree about the bras, hahaha hard enough to stop a bullet, they’re pretty though! im hoping to go to tokyo this summer (indefinite), since my bf’s family will be there .. so maybe! *crosses fingers* thanks for sharing your lovely photos, since they don’t have a web prescence! love your meme btw!

9. January 25, 2012 / 2:53 pm

I love this brand image – I’ve just never gotten around to buying from them~ *poor* I think it’s the brand that, to me anyway, definitely has the most attitude, which I love :)

10. January 25, 2012 / 3:28 pm

I really like their accessories and some of their top/sweaters !

11. kitai
    January 25, 2012 / 3:52 pm

aww do you know for which cup these bras are made ? :curiousmo: and if I can put something out of the inner of the bra ? I always do this in germany because I dont like this.. kind of stuffing o_o
    I fell in love with the red glitter zipper one *0* :heartshake: THIS is exactly why Im jealous of small boobs. D:
    -_-

• Katrina
      January 25, 2012 / 7:25 pm

According to a shop staff, they’re supposed to fit between an A~F cup in Japanese sizes. To accommodate the higher cup sizes (~F) you can take out the removable padding!

12. January 25, 2012 / 4:43 pm

Those bras… do not look comfy HAHA I like the DIA clothes though! It leans towards the chic look, i like B)

— tht-christina.blogspot.com

13. January 25, 2012 / 10:01 pm

LOL last pic = win!! I’m sure they make it that padded for girls with no boobs *cough* me (:! I LIKE IT (:<

14. January 26, 2012 / 3:16 am

I always quite like the DIA clothing but the fabrics are just cringe worthy, for the price of the garments you’d think they’d use a durable and soft fabric but instead they’re cheap unflattering fabrics.

This range would be so much sexier if it didn’t look like it was made for £20 and sold off the back of a market van.

15. January 26, 2012 / 3:47 am

I love the dress in the 5th picture :smiley: have never own anything from d.i.a though >_<

16. E
    January 26, 2012 / 3:53 am

Thanks for this post, D.I.A. is one of my favourite brands! Umm, when you said in your post that one of the “keywords” for D.I.A. is fake fur, do you know for certain if the fur they use is fake? I’ve sometimes pondered on buying some of their items from Mbok, but I’ve been hesistant towards items that have fur details… since I don’t want to risk it buying something and then notice that the fur is real :worry: Not that I mean to doubt you, I’ve just never seen any mentions about whether their fur is fake or real so I wanted to check : D

17. January 26, 2012 / 4:24 am

sexy as always but i really thing those clothes are to small – who can wear those pants *hahaha* only tiny girls right :)

18. January 26, 2012 / 5:09 am

lol the last pic xD I love d.i.a. , but the bras size are to small :cry:

19. January 26, 2012 / 1:08 pm

;-; bwaaaa!! love all their clothes this time! their bras are the cutest!!</3

are those floppy hats going to be in style still for this upcoming spring/summer season??

20. January 26, 2012 / 1:55 pm

DIA’s sizes are extremely small right? I saw their shorts at the shibuya store and was all “Ô____Ô o-m-g.” … but i LOVE their tops ♥ but i’m probably too tall for them!

21. January 26, 2012 / 9:38 pm

those bras = want. i wonder if they have the smaller sizes. :love:

• Gaya
      November 26, 2013 / 7:01 am

They have only the smaller sizes. Japanese bras are really really small. You wonder why those girls even wear bras…

22. babycakes
    January 29, 2012 / 12:30 am

I agree…why no webstore :/

23. January 29, 2012 / 5:07 am

I looooove all the stuff!! I want all>o<!
    I agree… WHY NO HAS A WEB PRESENCE?! ARWWW (with me woul be rich LOL)
    I lo ve the blog! I follow you n.n :!:

24. March 27, 2012 / 1:54 pm

I love this brand so hard. I especially love that one outfit with the ripped jeans but my fatty ass would never fit into it! ;__; sadface!

25. AN*
    July 4, 2012 / 7:11 am

D.I.A !!
    Mecya daisuki ( ^_^)/~~~

26. Gaya
    November 26, 2013 / 7:00 am

d.i.a is absolutely my favoriete brand ever. I feel a little strange there, because I don’t have a tan, and most girls who are real diaists have a very brown tan. And I am super sad, because I don’t fit the bras. :( But I totally rock their dresses, and I can wear the M size shorts (with much effort) so I am happy. :)

I don’t understand why people say d.i.a is bitchy.
    I am anything but a bitch, I’m more like a shy girl. But d.i.a are the only clothes ever that totally fit my style.
    I think I could live in a world with only d.i.a and be totally happy.

27. Sara
    August 27, 2014 / 10:09 am

Do you know d.i.a have facebook fan page or website?? I want to buy their clothes!!!

August 27, 2014 / 10:12 am

Their clothes are now on sale at mobacolle