Photo Friday – Lumine Yurakucho Grand Opening

The day after the grand opening of Lumine Yurakucho I went there to do some shopping. All pictures are from the 5th floor is where all the gal and slight gal shops are located. The crowds were still quite large for the newest mall in Tokyo.

Photo Friday becomes Photo Saturday because I’m running behind. :x Now Tell me About Your Blog will be Sunday :worries: Bad blogger is always behind schedule :^_^;;:

Share:

1. January 7, 2012 / 12:00 pm

Looks like a fantastic mall :hearts2: Very adult, I can see!
    & awe, Mitsu… You need to take care when working out, it can be dangerous! :worry:

2. January 7, 2012 / 12:38 pm

These clothes arent my style but theyre presented so well I want them! XD

3. January 7, 2012 / 1:14 pm

I wanna go Mercury Duo and Dazzlin!! haha

4. January 7, 2012 / 6:06 pm

it’s crazy to see that there were still so may people on the second day!!! D8
    I went the first day because of special novelty things, but it seems to be exactly the same size of people-mass in there XD;

5. January 7, 2012 / 8:48 pm

All the shops’ layouts look great!

6. January 8, 2012 / 2:02 am

Great photos! I wish I was in shopping in Japan again. I would love that Lagunamoon novelty :D

7. Vanessa
    January 8, 2012 / 7:06 am

Im sooooooooo jealous. :( Wish there were stores like that here in the Philippines. Though there are some, but they’re really hard to find and they’re really expensive. :|

8. January 8, 2012 / 7:58 am

Looks like a nice opening to attend and lots of shops that I would like to check out^^

January 19, 2012 / 3:55 pm

I wish more of these happened when I’m around. I love seeing all of these cool openings :)

9. January 8, 2012 / 9:58 am

oh it looks so nice, im so jelly! :)
    beautiful pics! :star: :up:

January 19, 2012 / 3:53 pm

I was happy to share! Looking at the pics made me realize how nice it was :)

10. January 9, 2012 / 1:38 am

These store displays are so cute.. Even though I don’t think I can pull a lot of them off I wants !!!

January 19, 2012 / 3:52 pm

hehehe it’s how stores get you!! It happens to me all the time. I think it’s not me, and then I walk in and somehow I’ve bought something or want something :)

11. January 10, 2012 / 2:24 pm

I see some definite keepers there! I would love a visit!!!

January 19, 2012 / 3:51 pm

It’s a really cute mall! Especially with all the novelties on opening day.

12. January 10, 2012 / 7:02 pm

It’s so awesome to see that Rumi Neely’s ads are blown up and super visible. She’s making the big time.

January 19, 2012 / 3:51 pm

Yup! She’s really breaking into the Japan scene :)