Kohrinbo 109 in Kanazawa Mall Pictures – Part II

More pictures from the cute Kohrinbo 109 in Kanazawa. Previous Kohrinbo 109 post here . I usually stop posting on weekends, but since there’s 2 new brands to talk about and more catalogs and trends I’ll be posting through the weekend this week. Stay reading  :up:

1. February 24, 2012 / 1:14 pm

Shopping heaven :hearts:

2. February 24, 2012 / 1:53 pm

I agree with Tori! :hearts2:

I just love looking at all these pictures! Thanks for spoiling us this weekend, looking forward to the upcoming posts! :stepup:

3. February 24, 2012 / 4:38 pm

So much love :busy:

4. February 24, 2012 / 8:12 pm

It looks so nice~ >u< I want to go there!

5. February 24, 2012 / 9:41 pm

LOL The meat shop Miura xDD

6. February 25, 2012 / 4:34 pm

These pictures look really nice, I like how every 109 branch has its own atmosphere and style- even if they’re from the same store chain, all of the different 109’s look individual! Kanazawa seems to be a lovely city as well, I hope I get the possibility to go there someday.
    Also, I’m really excited for your upcoming posts, I already loved the one about the High Low skirts!

7. February 27, 2012 / 12:21 am

I love these pics! The last one of the two gals is really cute!

February 29, 2012 / 11:59 pm

Yay! I really like that picture as well although I worry I didn’t shield their identity as well as I could. I was actually taking a pic of an accessory store, but found their real life more interesting!

8. February 27, 2012 / 5:18 am

It all seems so calm and quiet compared to Shibuya 109!

D.i.a +w+!!

February 29, 2012 / 11:57 pm

Hehehe most malls seem quite compared to Shibuya 109. Thank god! It’s so cramped, too!

9. March 3, 2012 / 8:13 am

Thanks for the d.i.a! How I long for a webshop :love:

March 6, 2012 / 9:56 am

They really really really need to understand web presence and social media as a good thing. D: