The Spring 2012 catalog from MA*RS came out a few days ago and I think it’s a great mix of adult agejo and traditional MA*RS style.
After we talk about MA*RS I’m hoping we can start a discussion on the future of agejo and what the MA*RS and Gold’s Infinity catalogs mean for the new look of agejo.
I really like the mix of a more adult style like the trenchcoat and Rienda-style paisley dress, but then a few pieces that are sexy and playful like the rabbit eared parka and the leopard hot pink outfit.
Personally there’s nothing in the regular MA*RS collection I’m 100% for, but I absolutely love the Real MA*RS Oraora-kei style items. I’m hoping to get the chain shorts and last parka in the catalog while their novelty fair is still going on.
Shop staff coordinates
MA*RS shop staff really represent their brand so well. I’m always impressed by their looks and dedication. Although admittedly lately I’m more impressed how they pull off a more casual agejo style. Looks taken from several shop blogs, all located here.
A few less hairsets on MA*RS staff lately, and some simple home curled hair helps the adult and casualization of agejo.
I think agejo is heading in two directions lately: a casual youthful look and an adult agejo look that is sexy but softer with cardigans or one floral instead of the total MA*RS print top & bottom set.
Agejo …your thoughts!
I think one of the most noticeable changes in gal right now is the changing of agejo. Golds Infinity and Albina was the most shocking, but MA*RS still has noticeably softened as well. With this in mind I thought I’d do a little survey.
:butterfly: AGEJO QUESTIONS:
1. Do you notice the change in MA*RS? Do you like the clothing more or less now?
2. How do you feel about less hairsets? Do you feel more interested or confident in the brand?
3. Are you for adult agejo or do you feel the style should be more bunny ear parkas and hot pink leopard top and bottom prints?
4. Would you buy more from MA*RS now or in years past? Same with Golds Infinity?
5. Do you think the rise of cheap agejo clothing at discount webstore Yumetenbo has something to do with it?
Answer any or all... Either way I really want to hear your opinions on the subject