Shop Staff Pictures #19 – Tokyo

My 3 favorite shops all in one post.  :stepup:

w♥c – Shibuya Main Store

Arisa!!! When I saw her we rushed and gave each other a hug. She’s lovely as always and the new shop is awesome and suits w♥c style down to a t. The wall I missed in the w♥c Shibuya main store post isn’t it fun  :)

Murua – Shibuya Marui Jam

I caught her a little off guard in this shot, but it suited her well. I asked to take her picture and she said “But I’m just me. Is it really okay?” So sweet, huh? She had such a simple, good style for Murua but not as much polish as the other shop staff and I appreciated her casual look. :up:

Laguna Moon – Lumine Yurakucho

This is the newest Laguna Moon store in the brand new Lumine Yurakucho. Although this store was brand new this girl knew how to pose. I asked to take her picture and it was a second of hair fixing and then BOOM pose. I guess she’s used to it?  :)

You may have caught a glimpse of her in the Lumine Yurakucho grand opening post

Share:

1. February 9, 2012 / 12:25 pm

I love the dress Arisa is wearing! She always looks so cute! And also the top the Murua staff girl is wearing :oops: *makes grabby hands*

February 9, 2012 / 8:12 pm

Arisa never fails, her personality IRL is so amazing. She really really really needs to be more a visible presence for w♥c.

2. February 9, 2012 / 1:07 pm

Awe, Arisa! Adorable as always :heart:

February 9, 2012 / 8:11 pm

She needs to get in my pocket!

3. February 9, 2012 / 1:10 pm

I like the Laguna Moon coordinate the best! I know I`m about a half decade late, but I`m sooooo getting a hat like this XD Saw one in a shop on sale *rushes to the store*

February 9, 2012 / 8:11 pm

I love the hat, too! I think it looks so stylish and lovely on so many people :)

4. February 9, 2012 / 1:37 pm

I love Arisa :heart:
    I totally need her FUCK necklace, its just amazing!!

and that dress is so cute too, damn you WC! Im trying to refrain here lol :busy:

February 9, 2012 / 8:10 pm

Isn’t it so fucking amazing XD Although she told me it cost 20,000 yen LOL I was like w-t-f and she was laughing not believing she spent that much money on it either XD

5. February 9, 2012 / 3:06 pm

I loveeee the dress. The print is just so lovely <3

February 9, 2012 / 8:09 pm

I really liked it too. If only the material was more boob friendly I would’ve bought it. I saw her in it and I told her to show it to me immediately :)

6. Mar
    February 9, 2012 / 3:12 pm

The red dress is absolutely cute! :D

February 9, 2012 / 8:06 pm

Definitely! She looks great in the more adult wc style :)

7. February 9, 2012 / 3:33 pm

wow, the murua shop staff is so stylish! looks a little bit like a Japanese Kristen Stewart too haha

February 9, 2012 / 8:06 pm

Thank you!! I kept wondering who she reminded me of! You’re totally right :)

8. bouncybrown
    February 9, 2012 / 8:45 pm

I also love the f-bomb necklace! That’s rad! :happydance:

The Laguna Moon shop staff is wearing a coat? Indoors? Wouldn’t that get hot? :curiousmo: