Gyaru Items inside Don Quixote aka Donki Part I

Don Quixote known to all as Donki (ドンキ) is the cheap buyer’s paradise in Japan. You can get electronics, household goods, hair dye, make-up, clothing, luggage, furniture, used brand name items like Chanel, contact lens and in some even food. Most every gal in Japan probably has something she bought at Donki and is around something or laying on something she got there, too.

.Since this is a blog for gyaru style and fashion it mostly concentrates of gyaru goods found in Donki. This first series is all from Niigata Donki. As usual scroll for descriptions or just enjoy!

Share:

1. March 8, 2012 / 5:02 pm

thanks you for this post! :heart:

2. March 8, 2012 / 5:05 pm

00% human hair hahaha XD

3. March 8, 2012 / 7:03 pm

Omg. This is what we need here haha So jelly!! Thanks for posting!

4. March 8, 2012 / 7:39 pm

haha I love donki… the only place I know where you can buy a plushie turd on a stick.
    x

5. March 8, 2012 / 8:00 pm

Wow, I wish there were places like that around her. It’s just so full of EVERYTHING. I could totally imagine going into one of these places and spending way more than I wanted too. xD

6. March 8, 2012 / 8:01 pm

oh man i wanna go back to Donki again! you got some really great shots too! i was using my iphone when i took pics inside! they didn’t have that SBY section in kyoto :cry:

7. Nicole
    March 8, 2012 / 8:32 pm

:o We have Donki in Hawaii but there isn’t any gyaru items except small selection of Japanese makeup !

8. March 8, 2012 / 10:31 pm

In a weird way, this post made me feel super nostalgic and “homesick” for Tokyo. I love Donki. :heart:

9. March 9, 2012 / 2:12 am

I reaaally love those shops!Someday i’ll visit one!
    Here (in Spain) there aren’t lovely sites like this T______T!

10. March 9, 2012 / 3:53 am

Right, that’s it, we need one of these in my town haha. :love:

11. March 9, 2012 / 6:35 am

I LOVE DONKI :heart2:

I was in so much awe when I walked in their the 1st time and it was totally by pure random and curiosity because I hadn’t planned to go there and didn’t even know such a place existed!

Am definitely going back many many times during my 2nd Japan trip in December! SQUEE! :love:

12. Emelie
    March 9, 2012 / 8:39 am

Donki<3
    I love their fake fringes! So cheap, but they are sooooo good!
    I was really sceptical about them being human hair, but damn, you can dye and bleAch them however you want :D

13. March 9, 2012 / 1:25 pm

Every time I see photos of Donki I wanna goooo, haha :heart2: It really does look like a cheap paradise!

14. Katamari
    March 9, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Donkiiiiii! :loveword: Would you happen to know if are all Donkis open 24hours, or only certain locations? (the one I am wondering most about is the Shinjuku Donki…)

15. March 13, 2012 / 12:06 am

my always paradise :heart:

little-xiao-han.blogspot.com

March 15, 2012 / 6:54 am

Definitely! I always love a good Donki :)

16. March 13, 2012 / 3:28 am

If only the Don Quijote here in Hawaii would be just like Japan’s.

March 15, 2012 / 6:53 am

Exactly! I’ve been to that one and was so grumpily disappointed. I walked there from my hotel and I was like what is this not-Donki-yet-Donki Donki?!?