Hair Care tips for the Gyaru

A little disclaimer this is not a post for black women to grow their hair, since needs vary. I hope a black gyaru who is as hair addicted steps up and makes a post to help as well! If you do I’d be happy to link it! Until then all I can do is point to Long Hair for Women of Color forum for better advice than I could give.

Like a lot of things involving gal, I’ve had to educate myself about hair. Anz called me a hair geek and I think that’s what I’ve become…. with good reason.

This past summer I had hair loss, and we are not talking there was more in my hair brush. There was more on my floor, in my shower, everywhere. A combination of extreme stress and illness caused it, and luckily it has stopped. However I’m now extremely vigilant about keeping, maintaining, and growing long healthy hair.

Last week I was wearing my hair down and a friend asked if I got extensions again. The answer was no, but I couldn’t believe that’s what happened in 6 months. :superhappy:  Falling out hair and no growth to imaginary extensions. :happydance:

What’s even better, I went in for a trim after 5 months and my stylist only had to cut off 1/4 of an inch. Testament to less breakage and split ends! But that’s what can happen with simple steps to maintain your hair.

Let’s get healthy, strong, long hair!

Pictures of real gyaru with healthy no extension hair taken from hotpepper

#1 Rule: If your hair is super damaged. Leave it alone.

Right when you notice your hair is hurting it’s time to step back. This is one of those rules that you have to do when you’re ready, because I know it’s a hard thing to accept. I got into this cycle for 2 years. Hating roots and wanting so many colors. But the truth is, especially if you continue to dye your hair especially if you change colors it is extremely damaging.

Wigs are so wonderful and you can find one suited to your style and skintone. Or just wear your hair back with pretty braided styles or use hats. Both may feel awkward at first, but stepping back from dying and heat tools does your hair a world of good.

Don’t just take my advice, look at some awesome girls who are doing it. Pinksugarichigo rocks some seriously cute wigs and looks awesome doing it! Viivi has also jumped on the wig trend to save her hair and switch up her lock. Mika also recently bought some to experiment with.

Ghost wig awaits its orders.

#2 Rule: Stop washing your hair so much

Many people will read this and say but my hair is oily, I have to! Actually over washing your hair stimulates oil production. Your hair is constantly working to oil itself because you’re drying it out. If you cut down washing to once or twice a week you will see a change in a month.

Hair also at its most fragile when it’s wet. The less you fuss with your hair when it’s wet. The better.

#3 Rule: With heat tools – choose wisely

Stop using your blowdryer if you can, let your hair air dry instead.

One of my favorite hair tools is my triple barrel waver. $35.00 from Sally’s Beauty Supply, but it’s the best investment. Barrel waving lasts longer than curls because your hair only has to keep a wave not a heavy curl. It’s Monday as I type this and my hair is still nicely waved from Saturday. That means I did not have to use a heat tool for days, saving me from damage.

Barrel waving doesn’t require flat ironing beforehand to so you’re using even less heat if you blowdry or flatiron before you curl.

Tools for good hair

Most of these are $10.00 and under. I don’t think you should have to spend a lot of money or use chemicals to make your hair better. If anything I try to get away from chemicals as much as I can.

WIDE TOOTHED COMB

Cost – $0.90

If you have longer hair this is a must. Especially if you have braided in extensions. This brushes your hair without breaking as much. If you have a plastic one you can just wash it off if you comb in oils. Before you pick up a brush, pick up a wide toothed comb first.

NO Silicone SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

Talked about this in my Murua Shampoo and Conditioner review. Still using those bottles. Almost to 5 months using so I’ll definitely repurchase Murua. I love the scent and I feel fancy using it.

COCONUT OIL

Whole Foods – $9.00

Lasts – 6 months

:stepup: If there is one thing I could tell everyone to use on their hair it’d be coconut oil.

Studies have shown coconut oil is the best oil to put on your hair. One of the only to actually penetrate into your hair. You may spend a fortune buying deep conditioning packs, when a tablespoon of coconut oil does the same yet amazing job.

Argan Oil also works pretty well as does Sweet Almond Oil, but both are not priced as well. Argan Oil is great for touch ups on the ends since it spreads easier.

How to use: You can put it in 10 minutes before you shampoo and it provides strengthening and a barrier for harsh shampooing. You can also use a coin sized amount to rub on your hair after you’re out of the bath.

If you’re doing your hair in a braiding style, a light coating oil works well to keep the fuzzies down and works as a deep conditioning treatment throughout the day. Your hair in the braid will look shiny & healthy, too!

It’s also amazing on skin, even for acne :stepup: (edit: At least for me, check out dissent below in the comments about coconut oil for skin)

TEA TREE OIL

Whole Foods 10.00

Lasts – 12 months +

A head massage with this is amazing. Want to show your significant other you love them? Massage their head with this. Invigorating yet relaxing. It also kills bacteria. Head massages are seriously underrated and they promote hair growth.

LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL

Whole Foods $9.00

Lasts – 5 months

Smells good, calming. I often mix this into my hair just to give it a nice fragrance. Using my small bottle of essential oil for 5 months and there’s still some left. Value for your dollar.

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE DOES IT ALL SPRAY

Mini bottle $10.00

Lasts 2 months

A combination hairspray and heat protectant. It’s wonderful! It doesn’t have extreme staying power, but you can brush your hair after using it without tugging your hair out. The more you tug your hair with hairspray the less hair you’ll have.

If you want to stick with conventional tools for styling Bumble and Bumble do a great line of products.

EXERCISE

Cost – FREE :yayblush:

I read it around hair care forums and it has something to do with endorphins helping growth. Honestly, I just notice it on my own. My hair grows so much better when I’m seriously working out (5-6 hours a week) than when I’m not. If you needed another reason to get in the gym, then use it.

HAIR VITAMINS

$10-$25 for a month supply depending on the vitamins

This was the last step I’ve been undertaking and it’s only been for a month, but I’ve been using Phyto Phytophanere Dietary Supplements. I am still unsure whether this works, but I’ve got 2 more months of supplements left so I’ll see how it is after 3 months. Although it doesn’t hurt to have better nutrition. :stepup:

But… but Mitsu I want to do even more!!

5 fruits or veggies a day make the hair grow faster and join or read the Long Hair Community forum.  A lot of hands on experience and tricks can be found by ladies who grow their hair long and work on maintaining it. Lots of reviews and techniques inside that very wise forum.

Share:

1. March 15, 2012 / 7:05 am

Thank you very much for this really useful post :) I’m currently trying to get back to healthy hair as well since I’ve lost a lot of it due to illness and too much heat styling and I’ve tried out many of the things you mentioned in your post. The only thing I can say is, less blowdrying and heat styling really works, my hair has become a lot stronger and thicker and I also get less and less split ends. Further, I’ve also tried to work on styles with my natural hair structure (I’ve got frizzy, wavy hair) and it’s making me more and more comfortable about my natural hair since there are many possibilities to style it nicely avoiding heat styling or straight treatments. Lately, my hairdresser has dyed my hair with an organic, ammonia-free type of dye and it has also helped a lot- the colour is less damaging and the colour shines longer. :hearts:

2. Emelie
    March 15, 2012 / 7:17 am

Coconut oil<3 I use it for both my hair and skin! It's so great!
    I always bring it with me haha

But the best oil, I think is castor oil. Oh man, your hair just loves you afterwards! My hair used to be super damaged and frizzy and after just using it a few times it's already so much better! And it's even better in the face! My skin is getting better and better after each use, its amazing! Oils man, oils!

3. ilusuens
    March 15, 2012 / 7:38 am

one or twice a week?! thats impossible in singapore ): its really hot and humid here… so if you go a day without washing your hair it’ll start to stink… my mum washes her hair twice a day but its still healthy and shiny so i guess it’s how you take care of it :))

• Nessa
      March 15, 2012 / 2:51 pm

She means not the shampoo-wash your hair everyday. You can rinse your hair everyday without using shampoo. Use a super light conditioner, sulfate/detergent free cream cleanser, or just use plain water in between shampoo washes.

• April 16, 2012 / 7:41 am

I gotta agree with @ilusuens. Honestly, living in the tropics 24/7 makes your scalp smell and feel gross, especially in hot humid summers like right now here in the Philippines. What I do since I wash my hair every day now now is I use this awesome line of organic, all-natural shampoos and conditioners (with virgin coconut oil and aloe vera which really help the hair) from HumanNature.

4. Thomas Vye
    March 15, 2012 / 8:03 am

Super useful post; I dye my hair a lot and it’s VERY frizzy and breaks easily; I will try some of that coconut oil and think about a decent wig; it would help to give my hair a rest from the colour but let me still feel confident. :)

5. March 15, 2012 / 8:26 am

thank you so much for your tips >___<!!!
    lovely entry as allways!

6. March 15, 2012 / 8:35 am

I too am a testament to this. I’ve been following very similar, if not identical routines and my hair is so much healthier, after it almost died from bleaching etc. Great tips

7. March 15, 2012 / 9:25 am

YES COCONUT OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is also what I recommend everyone. Even though I have to admit that I pay a lot for expensive shampoos and such (that IMO works for me), nothing is working as good as coconut oil on the hair ends. I use it on my human hair extensions too – after using it my clipst they still looks new after a year! Before the coconut oil I had to buy new sets every 3-4 months.

GO GO HEALTHY HAIR!!!

8. efrafa
    March 15, 2012 / 9:27 am

If you’re using products without silicones, you shouldn’t be using heat tools on your hair at all really. Silicones are put in shampoos and conditioners for a reason. When cutting back on -cones, one should also avoid sulfates in shampoos (sls/sles especially). Sulfates (and not infamous “over washing”) are also the main cause of drying your hair/scalp and thus making it produce more oil, regardless of how often they’re used. Non-sulfate shampoos are safe to use on a daily basis without any particular damage to hair and skin. There’s also a possibility of washing your hair with light, non-filmforming conditioner, preferably with behentrimonium chloride or betaines in it.

Coconut oil gives best results when put on slightly wet hair, nevertheless it’s better to leave it in for at least one hour. I don’t recommend it for acne prone skin, as it’s been proven to be very comedogenic. It works miracles on dry skin and ingrown hair though.

March 15, 2012 / 9:44 am

I think sulfates are a very tricky thing with the long hair growing community. Either people think they’re quite horrible or don’t see the damage. Personally I’m not for silicone products but I haven’t stopped using sulfate shampoos. Friends have stopped and their comments about it are not as positive about them to make me want to spend the money to make the change, but whatever works for your own hair you should do it.

I’ve heard mixed reviews for coconut oil and acne. Personally it’s helped my skin. I’ve not seen the comedogenic aspects of it and it seems to also get positive reviews by users on the acne.org forum http://www.acne.org/coconut-oil-reviews/474/page1.html Again I do my reading, test it out on myself for a while.

I think your comments are great and I think discussion is one of the ways people can read further about something and make up their own mind, although I’d like to know more about why you think silicones are good since there are other ways to heat protect, because I really haven’t heard good things about them at all especially the non water soluble type. Can you direct me to some websites or books?

• Victoria
        March 16, 2012 / 3:51 pm

Are you sure you haven’t gotten it confused a bit? In the long hair growing community I’m in, pretty much everyone agrees sulfates are bad; it’s the silicones that people are divided about.

9. March 15, 2012 / 9:39 am

This was SUCH a great post!! I’ve been trying to treat my hair better the past few months as well, I picked up some GREAT tips!! It’s kind of funny to hear you mention the 3 barrel roller, as I was looking at buying one today! I suppose it’s a must now~ :smiley:

I’m also hard pressed to find me some coconut oil now, too! :yayyay:

10. Crumpet
    March 15, 2012 / 9:41 am

I use coconut oil in the harsh Canadian winter (hello! Damp wind, freezing, salt EVERYWHERE!).
    Also in the summers, epsecially if you swim in a pool, those chemicals are super harsh on hair and skin!

I use dry shampoo as well. I have oily skin/hair and used to over wash. I just want to sing the praises of dry shampoo! A little bit at the roots, and I feel fresh and smell clean. Just hold it farther away when spraying, some brands leave a powder-residue on darker hair ;p

11. March 15, 2012 / 9:45 am

Yay ty for the tips!!! I’ve been trying different brushes but all of them seem to like to yank out all the tangles. I will definitely be looking for that comb now! TY!!

12. March 15, 2012 / 10:45 am

These are good tips! I should invest in a good wig now :3

13. March 15, 2012 / 11:17 am

Thank you so much for this post, it has come just at the right time for me as Im having hair loss for the same reasons you did and also from Trichotillomania :cry:

Your post really helped me get some tips and I feel much better now as I was sort of scared there wasnt much I could do about it, especially without breaking the bank!
    Thanks again Mitsu!! :hearts:

March 15, 2012 / 11:26 am

Trichotillomania, that sounds so scary! Awwwh you need more hugs from me & Emma!

I hope you heal your hair!

14. March 15, 2012 / 11:26 am

thnks so much for this post!!!! My hair has been dying since I kept bleaching it previously but its definitely gettin better now. Been wanting to try argan oil for abit but since u mentioned the coconut oil, might as well give it a try! I shld definitely use my wigs more often instead of styling my hair too, why didn’t I think of it *smacks self*

Anyway, I hope u’re feelin alot better now after ur illness and stuff, take care!!

15. March 15, 2012 / 12:57 pm

Totally bookmarked this post :heart2:
    Joining you in your hair geek-ness for sure, haha!

16. Cat
    March 15, 2012 / 2:03 pm

Hey thanks for this post. I too have lost a lot of my hair due to weight loss and illness beyond my control. My hair used to be thick, fluffy, and wavy/curly without having to do anything. My peers and friends wanted my hair. Well that changed, it now doesn’t curl and it’s very thin. The color changed too it was a dark brown like my families and now it’s a light brown, sometimes looks red. I don’t dye or use heat on my hair. I’ve had a lot of meds and steroids due to illness, and I was told that’s why the color changed and maybe the texture but it doesn’t explain it falling out. I have a shorter haircut, and I’m taking Iron and Biotin. There are days I have to style my hair so it looks thicker or else I look bald. Mind you, I haven’t had my period in about 3 to 4 years, and that’s lack of estrogen which doesn’t help with my hair. My nails always look dehydrated too. I can’t tell you how ashamed I am sometimes, or how jealous I get of other girls. Yes I’m skinny, and under weight for my height, and people envy me for it, but I want their hair and nails. Just wanted to say I understand and thank you for this post. I hope we get our healthy hair back. <3 Stay healthy <3

17. Cat
    March 15, 2012 / 2:14 pm

Also… in high school I went to the salon for an updo for prom, and when I made the appointment they told me not to wash my hair two days before the appointment. I was grossed out, but I did as they told me. When I got there I asked why, apparently you can wash out natural oils in your hair. If you have some of that oil in your hair it’s easier to style. At this point in my life, I never had any hair problems and washed my hair every day unless it was winter/I was sick. Well after I got back from prom I washed my hair right away, but then I started washing my hair every other day. That’s still what I do now, and I try not to use heat, unless I’m really in a bind and I have to have dry hair. I normally wash in the AM, except winter, I switch to PM so I don’t get sick with wet hair and cold temp. In middle school I ran after the bus in winter because I was late with damp hair and I ended up missing two days of school because I had an ear infection(went to the doctor, and they gave me meds), cold, and I felt soo sick. I had lots of green tea and soup; never again wet hair in the morning in winter.

18. March 15, 2012 / 2:27 pm

Thanks for all the advises! Which type of coconut oil do you use? I have pretty long hair and i have noticed that its getting less thicker and way to fragile/dry/shit hair so i need some products to improve it :) This entry helped me a lot! XOXO <3

19. March 15, 2012 / 3:13 pm

this is such a good post, thank you for taking the time to write it :)
    i will have to use some of these tips since my hair is so dry at the moment :cry:

20. March 15, 2012 / 5:11 pm

This is a really great post! I’m trying to get my hair long and strong again since the last time I went to the hairdresser, he told me it was f***ed (but still bleached it) and then proceeded to cut it in half D: My hair is getting less oily as I get older, but I think I’m just too vain to let it go any more than a day without washing it. I’m at school every day and my appearance matters the most – there’s no way I’ll go with oily hair lol. It’s better during the Summer break because I can give it a rest. I only blow dry my hair. I own straighteners, but I very rarely use them anymore~ I’ll have to try coconut oil! :)

21. March 15, 2012 / 6:14 pm

This was a great post! I have curly hair that reaches my lower back when dry and my thighs when it’s wet. I am constantly looking for good ways to keep it healthy ^_^

22. March 15, 2012 / 7:29 pm

Awesome info Miss Mitsu!!! I will definitely be making some purchases!! :hearts: :!: :hands: :butterfly:

23. March 15, 2012 / 10:12 pm

This post is amazing!
    Mitsu, thanks so much for sharing this!
    I’ll try to take care of my hair following your instructions, especially when it comes to the coconut oil!
    :hearts:

24. March 16, 2012 / 2:20 am

Thank you for the disclaimer. You advice is good for all hair types. I will try to work with some of the other black gyaru on a hair care article for you to link to.

25. Joni
    March 16, 2012 / 3:54 am

It’s great to see really good advice for hair! I’ve been using coconut oil for a while for my hair and skin. It starts to be a little too much for my skin sometimes, so when that happens I switch to olive oil for a while. I really recommend getting rid of sulfates at least for girls with wavy or curly hair. That’s been the best thing I could ever do for my hair and it’s gone from an ugly frizzy mess that I hated my whole life to thick and shiny and beautiful. Silicones are definitely my next thing to tackle, but first I have to get my split ends trimmed off because they’re probably the only thing holding them together and keeping me from looking horrifying right now.

26. March 16, 2012 / 5:52 am

I’ve been putting olive oil in my hair for 1 month now, only once a week, usually during a lazy day (Sunday mornings for me). I rub a tea spoon of olive oil in my hands to warm it up, then I apply it to half the lenght of my hair, put it up with an hair band and leave it in for 1-2 hours, more sometimes. I rinse it out, wash my hair as usual and voila! Amazing, soft, super shiny hair all over again!! I found that this has helped me a lot with split ends as I straighten my hair quite a bit.

Olive oil also works great with dry skin :3

March 16, 2012 / 10:20 am

I like olive oil, but my experience with coconut oil has been much better. I used to use olive oil on my extensions when I had them, especially in Japan where olive oil is easier to get than coconut oil. I tried coconut oil in my extensions last round and they made my extensions last 3 weeks longer than usual so then I was a full convert to coconut oil.

27. March 16, 2012 / 9:52 am

I love posts like this! It’s really interesting to read all of the comments too, since different people have different experiences. I’ve gotten really into skin care recently, and have been trying out a lot of new methods to control the crazy oil production on my forehead :^_^;;: It makes sense that the same methods that help oily skin would work on oily hair. Since I also have fairly oily hair, I bought myself some sulfate AND silicone-free shampoo and conditioner from Ulta that had great reviews and were very reasonably priced. Hopefully it helps! I’m going to give coconut oil a try too :)

Just wondering, what do you use for face wash? And when you use the coconut oil on your skin, do you use it instead of lotion, or in addition to?

March 16, 2012 / 10:19 am

I use it as a lotion. But lately I’ve switched to Sweet Almond Oil. It’s easier to spread and has gotten better reviews than coconut oil for skin. I still swear by coconut oil for hair. The price is a little greater, but nothing extreme. It also works as a bath oil which has made me had no dry skin problems this winter so I’ve become a big fan of it. I use Purity by Philosophy Face Wash because it works best with my Clairsonic. Then I use YSL toner, I got it as a larger sample from sephora but I’ve been impressed with its gentle yet toning. I had breakouts personally because of a few things a) stress b) i was using skincare items made for acne that were too harsh on my skin c) not enough vitamins.

28. March 16, 2012 / 12:55 pm

Love this post! :hearts2: I’m a cosmetologist and former over-dyer of my own hair so I can definitely attest to having the urge to dye and dye and dye my hair! I finally bit the bullet and dyed it close to my natural color with a demi-permanent color. Now, it’s getting healthier because I use a homemade coconut oil mask on it twice a week, and I leave it on overnight and rinse it out in the morning. I just mt weekade a post about it on my blog last week – you should check it out :heartsmile:

Also I have a tip for anyone who colors their hair darker – use demi-permanent color when you do color, they’re non-damaging because they don’t lift your hair any, they only deposit. There’s no reason to use a permanent color if you’re going darker; ESPECIALLY if you like to keep your hair red. Yes, it fades out a /teeny/ bit, but so does permanent color, but only permanent damages your hair.

Anyway, like I said, great post. Hopefully this will help out more gals that I can (since you have a bigger audience :) )

Oh and off topic, I played you on Draw Something. My username is mitsubachii :wink:

• March 16, 2012 / 12:58 pm

First paragraph, last sentence: ***I just made a post a week ago.

That was attack of my toddler, sorry :worry:

29. March 16, 2012 / 1:05 pm

Great post Mitsu! and thanks for the kind mention! COCONUT OIL for the win! :) im a true avid user of coconut oil , even on my skin :D it helps a lot :D thanks for the tips, i try not to wash my hair too often too, i even tried the “no ‘poo” method only using conditioner using my hair, but that only lasted awhile… still i feel it’s not good to wash your hair too often anyway.

30. March 17, 2012 / 9:07 pm

Thanks for all these tips! I was about to write a post about the hair products/hair care I used but did a skin care one instead XD But I’ll definitely try out those oils you menitoned. I really want to try the Murara shampoo too, too bad they don’t sell it here >_<

31. March 17, 2012 / 9:16 pm

Hey Mitsu Thanks for this post you’re sharing some really awesome info. I’m Black and Ive been on a Healthy Hair Care Journey for about 3 years my hair is currently down to my bra strap and I hope to grow it down to my natural waist. Your tips though are actually helpful for Black hair as well because Hair is Hair no matter what race you are. I actually use quite a few of the same products and methods that you shared here. I have that same wide toothed comb and I love love love coconut oil I use it in the same ways that you mentioned. For gals with naturally curly hair I would just suggest adding a really good moisturizing conditioner as well. Also I try to do a lot of no heat styles to avoid damaging my hair with heat so when I want waves I put large plaits in my damp hair let it air dry then unravel it carefully and I have pretty waves with no heat!

32. Ilja
    March 25, 2012 / 5:21 pm

Haha I’m actually a regular at the longhair community for well over a year now and spend probably an hour a day on there ^^;

I so often want to give tips to the gyaru I see with super damaged hair but feel like it wouldn’t be welcome. It’s nice to see someone actually give good tips rather than just recommending one product (hair varies per person, what works for one can be terrible for someone else!)

A few (small) things though, you should perhaps mention that you have to dilute the essential oils, seeing as they are way way concentrated. Different oils work for different people, coconut oil works for me, but others hate coconut oil and swear by olive oil *shrug*. Also coconut oil can cause some acne problems for some people.

33. Ruthie
    March 26, 2012 / 3:06 am

Sorry to hear about your hair loss. I had the same thing happen to me in my final year of university and it is really the most depressing thing ever to try and cover bald patches with different hair styles. I’m glad to hear that your hair is back to being healthy! I found changing my diet and being healthier in general with lots of exercise really helped. I’ll be taking some of your hair care tips from the blog though as I’m now growing my locks for my sister’s wedding in 2014. Thanks, Mitsu!!

34. March 30, 2012 / 8:23 am

It’s hard for me to go from no silicone shampoo to using my styling products because I am pretty sure they all contain some type of dimethicone for styling…. it makes your hair soft and it’s actually pretty moisturizing.

I don’t understand why people are so afraid of silicone and say “it’s not natural” but it’s totally something that occurs in nature, it’s hella abundant. It’s on the periodic table. xD But I get that dimethicone doesn’t just start growing out of the ground–they gotta manufacture it in labs. So maybe that’s why it freaks people out. I’d be more willing to use it on my ends than on my roots because yes, silicone buildup could cause hair breakage! I did notice less hair coming out onto my brush when I switched to only LUSH products for my hair. But I still use styling stuff with ‘cones and other fun stuff in them! LOL. I wanna try bumble and bumble now but damn that shit’s expensive! @__@

I did go to Whole Foods last night and buy some coconut oil, argan oil, and jojoba oil. Wooo party on. I was going to mix some with castile soap to use as a SLS and Cone free homemade shampoo concoction and when I tried it yesterday I think I used way too much oil (a tablespoon is too much!) and my hair was an oil slick but it did smell and feel SO good. hmm. I guess the trick is to find the proper balance. I have hair down past my shoulders too…so it’s not like my hair was too short for the amount I used or maybe it was IDK…

Also got some Burts Bee’s Shampoo (only like $7 a bottle? damn!) but I am afraid the second ingredient…something something cross polymer…is a ‘cone. D: I would be a bit shocked if Burts Bees wasn’t cone free!

35. kawaii_candie
    March 31, 2012 / 10:40 pm

really great post! i feel like i should bookmark it, eheh…
    do you know where i could get some coconut oil in japan?