London – Part One

I went to London! It was a great trip, especially because I got to meet up with Emma, Alanna, Toni, Ananya, Emmie, and Kei and some of us ran into Eilish at her work at Cyberdog as well. Fantastic ladies all of them, who enjoy a good cat joke, fashion prattle and alcohol. Pretty much my idea of a good time  :roll:

I’m such a photo junkie. So tons of pictures below, mostly from arriving, Oxford Street and the Tate Modern. The Yayoi Kusama exhibiton is currently at the Tate Modern through June before heading to the Whitney in NYC in July. I’m biased because I love her style in both painting and installations, her and Jenny Holzer are my favorite living artists. If you love design you really should check out the amazing exhibition.  :happydance:

Share:

1. March 23, 2012 / 11:15 am

Im still gutted I couldnt make it down to see you! Forever regrettt

The Mikimoto cab is so cute :O
    Ive still not done a lot of “tourist” things in London! I need to change that :roll:

2. March 23, 2012 / 11:16 am

WHooaaaaa I miss London and the girls there so much ;_;

Love this post!

3. March 23, 2012 / 11:18 am

Oh my gosh I am even more in London than I was before seeing this! :korila: Glad you ladies had such a fun time! :yayyay: That exhibit is gorgeous! :smiley:

4. March 23, 2012 / 11:19 am

^^^ LOLOL MEANT even more in LOOOOOOOVE with London than I was before haha faaaaaaail :worries:

5. March 23, 2012 / 12:10 pm

Dayum! Now i need to get my ass over to the Yayoi Kusama exhibition!! Hopefully i’ll be back from HK by then!

And OMG MIKIMOTO CAB?! Insanely in love with it!!
    Missing your presence here!! I think any pussy that walks by me i will me reminded of you LOL! :happydance:

6. Lauren
    March 23, 2012 / 12:57 pm

Glad you had a good time in London! I used to know Eilish back when I was toying with Yamamba. Small World!

7. March 23, 2012 / 1:01 pm

I love seeing other people’s London pics because no one goes on the same holiday. We all share different things, which is pretty fab. :)

8. March 23, 2012 / 2:31 pm

Me so jelly ;_:!!! That exhibit is just WOW! I particularly like the statue with the mound of clothes.

9. March 24, 2012 / 6:02 am

I’ve always wanted to see a Yayoi Kusama exhibition!! London is a great city, hope you enjoyed it.

10. March 25, 2012 / 5:24 am

wow these are really some great photos from your trip to london. :cat: that kusama exhibition just looks absolutely amazing. wish i was able to see it.

<3 rae

http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/ :heart:

11. April 2, 2012 / 8:05 am

It was so lovely to meet you finally! I had an awesome time!! Especially with the “pussy” jokes, hohoho! Hopefully see you again soon, somewhere in the world :)

April 2, 2012 / 1:09 pm

AGREED!!! So happy I got to chat with you!! We need to have a fashion cat gabby session some time soon even on FB :D

12. August 30, 2017 / 12:26 pm

Ron gets married, Leslie goes to London to receive an award, Ben and Andy try to get a grant from a rich Englishman, and Tom discovers the identity of his new business rival.