Gratuitous Alpacasso Arpakasso Alpaca Post

It’s been a while since I’ve had an Arpakasso Alpaca post (previous Alpaca posts 1, 2). More cute pictures, and a place not in a gamesen to buy them, and the gamesen fake ones.

Happy Arpakasso Alpaca Pictures

Again if you use these on tumblr etc… please do it with correct source and don’t crop out my watermark.  :heartcat:

BUY don’t win Alpacas

My friend Alice, told me of a place in Nakano Broadway where you can buy Alpacas. It’s on the top floor situated in the center right side (facing away from the entrance). It’s called Mugendai (夢限大) and they only have larger ones. I didn’t look at the prices because I already had that type but for those who are frustrated not being able win the big ones it’s at least a place to buy! :alpaca:

Fake Gamesen Alpacas.

The popularity of Alpacas has made gamesen toy makers start making faux alpaca. This one is an advertisement of one that moves. They’re definitely not as cute as the Arpakasso real thing!

In case you missed them I also made a few happy Alpaca iPhone backgrounds  :alpaca: here

I’m leaving for Japan in 2 weeks so I’m quite busy and stressed with that and other things. Then once there I will be busy hanging out with friends and traveling so for the next month or so things will probably go a bit slower.  :heartbreak:

1. May 18, 2012 / 2:54 pm

I had heard of the buying places, I want to hunt one down as Im sure its cheaper than trying to win one haha
    and I didnt realise you were going back so soon! :happydance:

2. May 18, 2012 / 3:19 pm

o.o So cute!!! I want one!!!

3. Nobunnyxiii
    May 18, 2012 / 3:29 pm

So cute I want them all! And I already have a plush addiction!

4. May 18, 2012 / 7:28 pm

Desperately looked for somewhere to buy the big ones in Osaka…couldn’t find one…very frustrating. As much as one can be frustrated over not finding a game center toy LOL The only place where you can win them in Osaka/Kobe is virtually impossible, I hate that arcade … :depressed:

I’ll have to go to that shop when I go to Tokyo in July :alpaca:

• Mia
      February 5, 2016 / 6:46 am

What shop ? ;,; i cant find them anywhere? Whst shps sre youvtalking about? Please tell me?

5. May 18, 2012 / 10:18 pm

Another examples of Japan making anything so damn cute! ME GUSTA <3

6. ani
    May 19, 2012 / 12:38 am

hi, been lurking around ur blog for the past few weeks :) just wanted to ask how do you book flights for japan? i mean ur method of doing so. i want to go soon but am contemplating booking it online through those travel websites or going to an agency. a reply would be very appreciated!

May 19, 2012 / 7:49 am

I am a frequent flyer of Continental now United. They are based in Houston (where I live) so I book through them to get nonstop and flyer miles.

• ani
        May 19, 2012 / 8:27 pm

thanks for replying!! i’ll have to do more research on how to book i guess. thanks for your information!

7. May 19, 2012 / 2:07 am

asdfjkl;omggggggggggg >_____<" I died!! lol baby alpaca heaven :alpaca:

now you listed where to buy them in Japan, is it safe to assume there's no way of buying these little cuties other than actually going to Japan??? or is there a site to be able to purchase them?? :depressed:

• May 19, 2012 / 3:57 am

I couldn’t help but comment! If you want to buy some, you should check arpakassodirectory.tumblr.com for places to buy them! :heartcat:

8. May 19, 2012 / 4:02 am

I feel like I was introduced to arpakasso due to your posts! And thank goodness for that~ :korila: I’ve been watching youtube videos of getting them in UFO machines~ Could you possibly post an updated picture on your arpakasso collection? :stars:

9. May 20, 2012 / 5:28 am

Me and my bf went to Nakano Broadway last Summer to buy alpacas :) We bought three big ones! Not even that expensive considering the size! But none of them had a party hat like in your photo… I want that one :alpaca:

10. GC
    June 8, 2012 / 4:41 am

Hi, I went to Nakano Broadway but couldn’t find the shop. Any idea if anything happened to it?

• Leah
      August 17, 2012 / 5:07 pm

The shop is on the third floor, not the second or 4th. Take the first escalator up – it skips the 2nd floor. If you do a loop, around that floor, it’ll be on your left.

I went there yesterday and spoke with one of the employees – because of demand any alpacas they have are usually bought within a day or two, so you have to know when to go D: There weren’t any in the store when I went, too.

It’s a hole in the wall store, though. You might miss it the first lap around the floor.

11. April 9, 2013 / 9:40 pm

I’d must check with you here. Which is not one thing I often do! I enjoy reading a submit that can make folks think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!

12. Justine
    February 2, 2014 / 4:42 am

Hi I’m off to tokyo this year. I really want an alpacasso . Where is the best place to try and win one ? Thank you .

February 3, 2014 / 2:18 pm

There’s no best place, but they’re not as popular now especially in Tokyo. Gamesen are making winning toys so much harder lately. I have no recs ):

13. May 5, 2014 / 11:25 pm

Hello! I recently moved to Osaka, Japan and I really wanted to buy an Alpacasso upon moving here but I can’t seem to find them!! Even though I’m not really good at UFO machines, I’ve been looking in every arcade I come across too, but there’s only one that I’ve found that has any Alpacasso (and I don’t care for it because I feel like they make things especially hard to win there). I’m so sad because I thought it would be easier to find them in Japan! Do you have any tips on where I might find them (preferably around Osaka)? Are they going away?? That makes me sad! :(