Japanese Gal False Eyelash Comparison

Gyaru Make-up Beauty Week on the Doll this week. Being totally spontaneous and working on bringing you a whole week dedicated to gyaru make-up. More photos of eyelashes, posts inside cosmetic stores, favorite Japanese products and possible what’s in my make-up bag!

I admit I can be a bit an obsessive collector, sometimes it’s not such a good thing to be. But for this post it’s the best thing to be!

I lined up all the eyelashes I had and set them on paper to compare just how they stack up against the others. Diamond Lashes, Jewerich, Eyelash Laboratory, Eyemazing, and Decorative Lash. The only main brand I’m missing is Dollywink because I don’t like their lashes.

My previous eyelash post like this is still one of the most visited so hopefully you ladies enjoy!

Hopefully by seeing them side by side you can see their curl, thickness of lash band, length and width in relation to other popular gyaru eyelash styles.

Favorite :eyelashes:  are shown by the pink heart  :hearts3:

I usually pick upper eyelashes for their boldness, curl and ease of putting on.

I pick bottom lashes for their match to my current top lashes, interesting shape and how they work with my basic make-up style.

I think this is one of the best ways to show you, on a tilt you can see just how they curl. I really love the super flirty tilt of the Jewerich Number 5 (7 down) nothing really compares.

A beginner may love Diamond “French” Eye and Diamond “Natural” Eye. They also may be good for eyeglass wearers.

Diamond “Natural” Eye as well as Diamond “Feminine” Eye last a while, however Diamond “Baby” Eye is super delicate.

Some of these lashes are remainders of lash styles I used to wear but now don’t. I just keep the last pair for posts like these and my collecting nature.  :regret:

Hopefully I can purchase a few more brands (I love Mama, more Eyemazing, Dollywink Otona line) and do another post in a few months.  :makeup:

Share:

1. May 20, 2012 / 4:42 pm

OMG! :love: This is really helpful :oops: Thank you so much for your effort !
    I’ll save them to take them into account when buying eyelashes! Do you recommend any good and cheap online seller? :yayblush: Thank you & have a nice day!

Emi.

May 20, 2012 / 5:31 pm

I’ve never bought them on-line. I just stock up while I’m in Japan. Sasa, Imomoko and ichibankao all have several of these brands and I’ve heard good things about all of them :)

2. May 20, 2012 / 5:21 pm

Very nice comparison! Just curious; how come you don’t like Dollywink? I have a pair of theirs that I haven’t tried yet. You have a couple of brands/styles I actually don’t have yet. Sorely tempted!

May 20, 2012 / 5:26 pm

Hey lady! I think they’re overpriced for how they hold up. Jewerich and them are the same price yet I just don’t think their fragile lash bands last long. Also they always glue them so tightly to the packaging that there’s always a worry they break when you first take them out. They’re long, but I never think they use their length as well, a bit too feathery and not enough depth :(

3. May 20, 2012 / 9:49 pm

wow, can i raid your eyelashes haul?? this is amazing, i wish i stocked up on more lashes when i was in Japan >< It's so expensive overseas. I'm going to bookmark this post for reference when I want to try out new lashes! Thanks Mitsu!

4. May 21, 2012 / 5:29 pm

Hello dear!

Thank you for this interesting post ♥
    Do you know where I can find the Diamond “Angel” Eyelashes for a reasonable price? they look awesome

5. Dimentiza
    May 23, 2012 / 4:55 am

Thanks for the hint of Diamond “French” Eye and Diamond “Natural” Eye lashes.
    I have eyeglasses because my vision is -2.5 for both eyes. I usually use glasses because contacts aren’t that comfortable.
    It’s really hard to find good lashes that will not get caught to the glasses when you blink your eye.

May 23, 2012 / 10:33 am

Anything more cat eye helps, or cutting them in half. Curling your current ones a TON will also help if you have ones that you kept that still annoy you :)

6. June 20, 2012 / 9:44 am

AWESOME COMPA. And thank you for suggesting great lashes for eyeglass-wearing girls like me! ;-( :yayblush: We don’t have tons of falsies where I live so this really, REALLY helps. :hearts3:

7. September 20, 2012 / 8:14 am

Wow. You have a lot of lashes. I also want to use false lashes but I can only buy Japanese brands online. And most of the stores sell them at a very high price. :(

8. September 28, 2012 / 7:12 am

;U;
    Wow, your lashes are gorgeous~ <3 :korilla:

9. baigalmaa
    September 18, 2015 / 3:03 am

hello dear
    I’m from malaysia . I’m thinking to buy eyelash extension and other all your collection you have ,. there for ca u give me your prize list and what other product do i need in my eyelash saloon please kindly contact me to my mail .
    thanks