Photos inside Japanese Cosmetic Stores 1

A series of photos I took all around Tokyo cosmetic stores, their cute ads and placards along with random and funny products. Extreme gender advertising and just what to expect to see when you’re in one.

Share:

1. May 13, 2012 / 4:42 pm

wonderful things <3 :dotbow:

2. May 13, 2012 / 11:36 pm

super love it >.<

3. May 14, 2012 / 1:45 am

great~ :hearts3:
    this is like Disneyland compared to the stores in my town :sweatbubble:

4. May 14, 2012 / 12:38 pm

that first photo, those eyebrows! I like that last one where they use cartoon panda and dog(beaver?) to explain what it does xD

5. May 15, 2012 / 9:27 am

I will end up buying so many cosmetics when I’m in Japan, probably just because of the packaging too!!

6. May 16, 2012 / 4:23 am

Ohhh so cool~~
    I have to check my local store too…

For girls outside of Japan, liquid stuff is not allowed for air mails, and air plains too, you need to be clever ^^
    Use bubble wraps, put inside of your suitcase! it will be no problem.
    Once I sent a nail polish to my French friend, they found it out with X-lay and sent it back to me. only one nail polish! :sadcat:
    I had to remove and re-packed it…
    They are now really strict.
    Sometimes my Etsy customer wants to send me a nail polish, or nail glue, but I simply can’t :regret: sad…

7. May 16, 2012 / 2:47 pm

I wish stores in the UK were like this!

8. Courtney
    May 18, 2012 / 11:07 am

Maybelline x Hello Kitty in Japan?

WHY DOES NORTH AMERICA SUCK SO MUCH?!?!?!??!

Erm, I mean, how nice, the makeup in Japan.

9. Ren