Photos inside Japanse Cosmetic Stores 2

Ending Beauty Week with more photos of cool make-up found in cosmetic stores. I’m really not a drugstore make-up kind of girl, but Rimmel Japan, Heroine Beauty and Canmake are all cosmetic brands I’d buy from again! Photos taken from cosmetic stores all over Tokyo.

Nothing sells alcohol cleansing pads like a raccoon… :regret:

Share:

1. May 25, 2012 / 8:19 pm

you temper me to buy it >.<

2. Jennifer Paisley
    May 25, 2012 / 8:41 pm

Thanks Mitsu! You have been posting like a fiend the past couple of days. I can tell you that stumbling upon your blog was the best thing I ever did. I keep on posting links on my FB about UD. Gyaru needs to go world wide! Thanks for Posting :3

May 26, 2012 / 5:28 am

I said I’d post less because of stress, but posting has made me distracted and less stressed lately. Next week tho very little to be posted (´・_・`)

3. Bouncy Brown
    May 25, 2012 / 10:11 pm

Lol @ the duck! Are duck lips the intended result!?

I just saw a pic of a tattoo that said “death before duck lips” and had a skech of a duck-lipped, Snooki-esque girl.

4. May 26, 2012 / 3:44 am

I don’t know how someone can resist buying all of these! The packaging is so adorable that if I were to walk into a Japanese make-up store I will probably spend all my money there! :heartcat: It’s just too adorable!

5. May 26, 2012 / 10:01 pm

Japan’s packaging and display stands are really colourful and they pop!! I laugh at the duck and the lip care… xD

6. June 20, 2012 / 9:39 am

Oh dear God I binged on Canmake powders (eyeshadows & blushes) and Heroine eye make-up (eyeliners & mascaras) when I was in Hong Kong last year when my boss & I went to the local drugstores as a reward for a tiring True Blood junket, as these brands are huge there. She loved the selection and even bought a bit for herself, but had to stage a mini-intervention for me before I totally went broke. XD;;;

7. moa
    June 20, 2012 / 11:40 am

what’s the brand of the polka dot stuff that said 24h? It looks eyecatching!