Shop Staff #26 – Sendai Forus

From my trip to Sendai in the Sendai Forus mall (仙台フォーラス link) Only two ladies this post, but I think they’re quite fabulous. One because of her hair and another for her make-up. I hope you enjoy their style as much as I did.

Duras – Sendai Forus

Standing next to her Christmas novelty (this picture is a bit dated), but her camel coat really suits her.

I thought her short hair was just spectacular. She does a blowout and curls her hair every day. The color and bounce I thought were so lovely.

MA*RS – Sendai Forus

Classic agejo casual girl has a love for brand as her Chanel necklace shows. We discussed our mutual love for Chanel. I thought her necklace went so well with her neckline and MA*RS belt.

With many shop staff she only had two leftover nails from her manicure remaining, but they were nice and decoed.

I thought her make-up was quite lovely. Diamond Princess lashes look terrible on me but I thought they really worked well on her. Am I right in thinking she has monolids? It’s quite rare in gal make-up, but I like it on her.  :hearts3:

Share:

1. May 29, 2012 / 10:35 pm

The Duras lady is amazing! Teh coat is so elegant and her hair really is spectacular!
    The MA*RS lady is so cute and friendly! And she really does rock the casual agejo style! :)

2. May 30, 2012 / 1:17 am

I like the MA*RS girl. She is very custe and I looove her dress. Do you know if they still sell it? If yes, how much is it?
    I ordered some Cecil Mcbee clothes and one Ma*rs this month, I am so in love with it.

3. Grace
    May 30, 2012 / 1:30 am

Hope you do a post on where to get cheap studs soon! Can’t wait to get some more, I bought them before but they were expensive IMO about US$4.70 for 10 pieces. Or maybe that’s considered cheap already? :S

4. May 30, 2012 / 4:30 am

Cuuuute ^^

She has oku-butae, the lines are hiding but not mono-lid, it’s the same as mine :p

5. May 30, 2012 / 12:43 pm

Wow! The first girl’s hair was amazing! I can’t believe she can blow dry her curls all the time. But the look is amazing! Well worth it

6. May 30, 2012 / 2:34 pm

the first girl is so pretty and she have a wonderful hair style :3
    you can see the hair dryer work, really good ^. ^

the other is cute, but not perfect hair for hair face and the eye make up are to many for here cute face ^.^

7. May 30, 2012 / 2:35 pm

i mean “here face” not “hair face” sry

8. Joni
    May 31, 2012 / 2:59 pm

I love the bit of sparkle in the second girl’s makeup!

9. June 1, 2012 / 1:18 pm