Inside wc Japan’s Shibuya Centaagai main store part 2

Even more pictures from Wakatsuki Chinatsu’s w♥c (ダブルシー) Japan’s Shibuya main store. Last year I posted pictures of some of the Shibuya store and they got a great response so I headed back to show you an even better glimpse of cute w♥c items and to buy some things myself of course!

Pictures this time from mostly the 2nd floor which has the new w♥c Japan home goods and Fayjancil’s remake goods.

wakatsuki chinatsu wc japan shibuya store

The outside which didn’t change, but is still awesome. Definitely recommended to visit and enjoy! This isn’t the newest store of w♥c’s instead I have gratuitous pictures of their wc Solomachi Sky Tree store to blog about which –in my humble opinion– is even more gorgeous than their main store. :heartcat:

Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | mewmitsu on instagram | inspired-doll tumblr | Read the Doll on Bloglovin – join/add/follow?  :bow:

Share:

1. July 24, 2012 / 9:30 pm

w♥c isn’t really my style, but their stores are super cute. Now I really want a Tokyo shopping trip. :sweatbubble:

2. Polly
    July 25, 2012 / 12:44 am

The jars of w♥c mascots, super cute!! :heart:

3. KC
    July 25, 2012 / 1:08 am

aaaaaah :yayyay: that’s where that bag with the city names is from!!

been seeing people with it all over the place and was wondering where to get one :)

• July 25, 2012 / 8:43 am

The bags are by American Apparel and you can buy them on the site! I guess WC just sells them with a little WC flare! I LOVE WC <333333333333

4. July 25, 2012 / 1:16 am

omg i dont think this store can get any cuter *u*

5. July 25, 2012 / 9:15 am

I love how the store is so unique and creative! I literally laughed when i saw the caged bears xD

6. July 25, 2012 / 2:19 pm

I love the little garden like setup on the inside.

7. July 28, 2012 / 2:29 am

I wish they had a store in Seoul :heartcat: , I`d BUY ALL THE CUTE THINGS!!!!!! :yayyay: lol

8. July 29, 2012 / 1:47 pm

Ah ma gaaaad, I remember coming here in December/January, it was so much fun hguiehiughge :sadcat: ! There was this really excited girl who came in at the same time with us, and everyone was just so bubbly, and I think they played Big Bang while we were in there too!! I remember a W♥C staff member in the store in Shinjuku had her name tag as “G-Dragon” – best. nametag. EVER. :hearts3:

Awesome post :yayyay: