Shop Staff Photos #27 – Sendai Forus 仙台フォーラス

More Gyaru shop staff photos! I’ve been lax on these but I took enough to get to over 40 shop staff picture posts so expect once a week or so for a while so I show you more fabulous gyaru ladies.

Gilfy – Sendai Forus

Gilfy Sendai Forus shop staff

Two awesome shop staff from Gilfy in Sendai Forus. The girl on the left was so nice and we had a lovely conversation. At the end of it, she asked if she could have my e-mail for when she heads to Tokyo. She was so shy about it.

Gyaru short hair style

An upclose of her hair which I thought was the perfect peachy blonde color and shape. I love it so much! :stepup:  Too bad it won’t work on my silly head. :sage:

Bape – Stand-alone store in Sendai

Bape shop staff, casual bape

A non-gyaru shop staff photo, a bit more non-gyaru shop staff photos to come. I do like other fashion outside of gal and I especially like Bape. I always try to get something from my man from there. They make really cool shirts and hoodies. Concerning her style, I thought she put her own spin on Bape clothing.

Heaven and Earth – Sendai Forus

Winter gyaru style. Heaven and Earth shop staff

This girl was so giggly and nice. She’s wearing the khaki version of jeans I bought. I used to not be so into Heaven and Earth, but they do make some wearable, comfortable slightly oraora rock clothes.  :stepup:

Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | mewmitsu on instagram | inspired-doll tumblr | Read the Doll on Bloglovin – join/add/follow? :bow:

Share:

1. July 30, 2012 / 5:10 pm

I love your shop staff photo posts. And I really like the outfits the Gilfy girls were rocking. :)

2. July 30, 2012 / 10:30 pm

They’re so cute! :rockoutguy: They are great representations of their brands.

3. July 30, 2012 / 11:14 pm

I also like these shop-staff posts. I also want a letter-friend(or e-mail) from tokyo, but where can I fiend a nice girl?

July 30, 2012 / 11:44 pm

there are several penpal sites I think SaraMari of chouzuru.blogspot.com used one. You can ask her :)

4. July 31, 2012 / 9:35 am

I agree that her hair is simply perfect! For dyed hair I can’t believe it looks so soft and healthy!

5. July 31, 2012 / 12:01 pm

I love when you take pictures of staffs!! I love to see the coordinates also they are always so pretty! :3 I think that help us to see what’s really “trend” in Japan! Thank yoou!! :3 :alpaca: