Gyaru Malls: Sendai Forus – Japanese fashion for Men

This is a post strictly dedicated to Japanese men’s fashion particularly the fashion I saw at Sendai’s FORUS mall (仙台フォーラス link). I know some ladies are interested in all fashion and it’s interesting to see how male style is displayed and portrayed. Pictures all types of styles range from b-kei (b系)to simple to onii (お兄系) to uraharajuku (裏原宿系) to  gyaruo (ギャル男)including amekaji (アメカジ系)  to oraora (オラオラ系)and more.

ora ora octupus army sendai forusamekaji gyaruo stylecamping kei

Hopefully you can see that there’s a lot of variety for men’s fashion in Japan. Personally I like the Jackrose style (along with Vanquish). It’s such a clean look, altough I like seeing all of these fashions on the street. Just like how male shop staff have invaded the female shops, female shop staff often work at male stores. It’s only happened within the last two years.

Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | mewmitsu on instagram | inspired-doll tumblr | Read the Doll on Bloglovin – join/add/follow? :bow:

Share:

1. August 10, 2012 / 10:54 pm

omg would love to shop for my boyfriend’s clothes in a shop like that! must go to Japan! x

2. August 11, 2012 / 9:13 am

thanks for posting this! japanese men’s fashion is truly awesome~

3. August 11, 2012 / 1:52 pm

I’m always asking myself how huge the man section is compared to the female section. Where I live, there are like 10 girl stores and 1 men store xD But in Japan the boys seems more fashionable, so I think it’s much huger? :?:

4. Emika
    August 12, 2012 / 2:07 am

Is that Yamamoto Yusuke I see? :yayyay:

5. GyaruoWannabe
    December 7, 2012 / 11:25 pm

I’m an American male, how could I buy gyaru clothes in America, or online or whatever….?

December 8, 2012 / 12:41 am

I don’t really do a lot of research into gyaruo looks because honestly I don’t know how many males are reading. But 109 mens is available and a shopping service can help you with what you want. Research male brands i.e. find a gyaruo magazine, check out the brands, see what you love. Check if you can do that look with American clothing or see if you can purchase accessories (a big key in gyaruo styling) of your favorite brand/style http://e-shop.109mens.jp/mens/contents/top/