GYDA ジェイダ AW 2012 Lookbook

The GYDA (ジェイダ) Fall 2012 lookbook I picked up from the Jouetie x GYDA temporary store called Bayard in Carino mall in Kagoshima. It was currently the only physical GYDA store, and they were giving out the new lookbook. The pictures are not that great because the catalog was a folding paper one and I had to take quick pictures in my hotel room because it would’ve gotten travel smushed. Sorry!

1. August 16, 2012 / 12:32 pm

Omg I need the Me So Holy shirt! It’s my life’s mission to collect silly Engrish shirts :lolpastel:

2. August 16, 2012 / 1:27 pm

Omiggeee the spike heels <3 I saw some at Aldo, but it was TOO much. That is just perfect. I like that shirt "Safety pins not that safe" xD

3. August 16, 2012 / 3:50 pm

how come i didn’t know your blog? *-* i love it! i’m so glad i finally bumped into it :3 you really have intesresting posts and great sense of style ^-^ you have a new stalker via bloglovin and GFC, tehehe :3

Love * Monstros no Armário

August 16, 2012 / 9:39 pm

Awwwh thank you so much for loving it!! So happy you followed too :)

4. MK
    August 16, 2012 / 3:57 pm

Gilrs? GILRS? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? :-S
    Very much enjoy this look- something I can do on a budget or on vacation with limited supplies

August 16, 2012 / 9:38 pm

LOL Girls :) A typo by them it’s the season theme for GYDA

5. August 16, 2012 / 6:10 pm

I like the grunge edge in the collection! It’s so… dark and moody but elegant and interesting!

6. August 16, 2012 / 6:41 pm

That leather-style layered skirt= WANT! XD I have to find a way to snap it up if I see it online! X3

7. Jenny Paisley
    August 16, 2012 / 6:55 pm

I saw those shoes in Aldo too 80 bucks seems a bit steep for them, especially when you can ebay them for 40$ tops. Much cheaper the the orignal Christian Louboutin’s. Gilrs? Mitsu is that a typo or some brand name I don’t know?

August 16, 2012 / 9:37 pm

GYDA is the brand. Gilrs is Girls spelled wrong as the name of the season theme for GYDA :)

8. Violette
    August 16, 2012 / 6:59 pm

Lots of black colouring for some reason. Unlike others not sure I’m a fan of the “Holy” shirt as it could be offensive.

Nice pics though, they aren’t that bad.

9. Shirley
    August 16, 2012 / 10:28 pm

LOL the “me so holy” shirt I can’t even.. I love the leather high-low skirt most!

10. August 16, 2012 / 10:45 pm

LOL “me so holy” cracks me up. i really like the spikey high heels. i’m glad they’re becoming a trend! hopefully we’ll see more brands making them soon! :heart: :alpaca:

11. Hannah
    August 18, 2012 / 8:50 am

LOVE this! It’s casual yet funky. Something I’d definitely wear. Bummed about the size though. :(

12. August 18, 2012 / 8:50 pm

omg it look super nice :3

13. Tetsujo
    August 19, 2012 / 11:17 am

Safety Pins no that safe – LOVE THAT!

14. August 19, 2012 / 2:07 pm

ME SO HOLY, ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME….
    lolololololol :sadcat: :heart: :hearts3:

have to get that!!! :heartmouthguy: :busy::busy::busy:
    thanks for the report again, Mitsu :stars:

15. August 29, 2012 / 2:54 am

black&white but i don’t seem any red rouge but i’m soo in love with their aw looks!aweeesome! :loveword: