OneSpo Fall 2012 – Cute feminine gyaru

OneSpo’s Autumn catalog is out and it has adorable cute dressing shows all the cute and originality that is One*Spo specific design. Lots of gyaru clothes to enjoy for the eternal One*Spo lover.

The catalog is cute but short and a few things I really want to wear. I love how they use leather and the cat motif differently. Definitely all of it is One*Spo style and I think it’s one of their best seasons. However…

there’s some things I can’t unsee…

Confession: I spent more time putting the One*Spo cat hat on Derpina then doing anything else for this blog post. …yup super talented blogger, that’s me  :regret:

As someone who derps as a lifestyle and as their true self expression, I understand derp. I’m zen with derp. However the cutey pie they got to model for One*Spo, she is not cursed with #foreverderp (my burden)…. oh no it’s not that simple. ONE*SPO asked her to DERP, THEY OKAYED THEM. THEY SAID PRINT THEM AND GIVE THEM TO ALL.

DERP is the new BLACK.

Now being foreverderp and being a catlady is uber chic. It is my pinnacle of fashion time in gyaru. Who run da world? DERP!  :cat2:

…but I digress.

Personal Season Faves

My top 3 styles from One*Spo are actually not in the catalog.

This picture got 33k of notes on tumblr. Everytime I see a gyaru coordinate with that many notes I think how many people could get into gyaru fashion if they found out about it. Many people waiting to learn how stylish and awesome gyaru is. #convertconvert

The tattoo dress and shirt (collar shown) and Galaxy set-up. I would be so happy to own both! I got the tattoo dress and collar shirt already, but I trying to find the galaxy outfit. (Remember Yuka?  :loveword: )

The image they used for their website is so pretty. :bow:

All of the catalog items are up for sale at 109’s website here

One*Spo’s website: http://www.onespo.net/

One*Spo’s new facebook: http://www.facebook.com/onespo.japan

Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | mewmitsu on instagram | inspired-doll tumblr | Read the Doll on Bloglovin – join/add/follow?  :bow:

Share:

1. August 21, 2012 / 3:19 pm

That cat dress is so cute. I want it. :heartcat:

The derp face made me laugh, not gonna lie.

August 21, 2012 / 7:08 pm

Isn’t it adorable! If I wasn’t foreverbusty along with foreverderp I’d nab it in a second :)

2. August 21, 2012 / 3:50 pm

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP! Still sold me though xD

August 21, 2012 / 7:08 pm

Agreed! Although hard to unnotice derp :)

3. Violette
    August 21, 2012 / 6:08 pm

Nice clothes but why do those models look so ridiculously young?

August 21, 2012 / 7:08 pm

She does seem rather young although a lot of models start at 15. :)

4. x
    August 21, 2012 / 7:13 pm

i looove the model’s makeup here. this trend of putting blush high on your cheekbones is giving me life. :sadcat:

5. August 21, 2012 / 7:54 pm

I love all three dresses and I can see why that first one got 33k notes on tumblr, it’s so cute! I wonder the same thing though when I see gyaru posts like that lol we must convert! :-D

6. Claudia
    August 22, 2012 / 12:40 am

oh I like the clothes, but I kind of also like the dollyish make up, now I wish I didn’t get tan so much..

7. August 22, 2012 / 6:13 am

i realllyyy love one spo!! their fashion is just my taste!!

8. August 22, 2012 / 8:07 pm

The collar shirt is really precious! *O*

9. August 23, 2012 / 6:02 am

Great collection, but I’m not comprehending why the shakos are there. I have friends who complain about having to wear shakos…..

10. August 23, 2012 / 10:32 am

I still can’t wrap my head around why they wanted the model to pose like that.. I went to the website because her face was a little distracting (I only want to look at clothes!) and I think theres a problem if the items look BETTER on the plain manequins than on the model!

I love that leather jacket though ><

11. August 23, 2012 / 2:08 pm

that post is just WIN.

12. Emmie
    August 23, 2012 / 2:13 pm

derp faces aside I am rediculously in love with this collection and one*spo are moving up my ranks of favourite brand. sweet jesus that is some cute stuffamsndbcakjlv akl v

13. Joni
    August 23, 2012 / 2:14 pm

Oooh the cat dress I need it.

14. August 25, 2012 / 10:48 pm

Aww, that cat dresses! :heartcat:

15. Emelie
    August 26, 2012 / 3:02 am

Oh man! The kitty dress is amazing! But, would the ears cover the nipples? Maybe it’s just the way they are hanging, but it looks like it’s place rather low.. Haha

Wouldnt mind the cat hat neither, to place in my wacky accessories collection..

16. August 27, 2012 / 9:59 pm

Dat hat and dat cat dress. :L -drool-
    Make them in bunny, and I’ll take three in every color!

But man, that cat hat is fabulous!

And I totes agree, gyaru should be all about the derp-chic. Amirite?

17. August 28, 2012 / 5:51 am

that cat dress is just a beaut! love it!
    actually in love with this fall collection!
    Krissy xoxo ~

18. August 30, 2012 / 5:16 am

Do you know what? I never liked one spo before – really! But I really like a lot of these looks. It’s the black and the leather…kinda rock chick, no?

19. Sarah
    September 15, 2012 / 10:47 pm

OMG the cat dress! I haven’t been able to find it for sale anywhere. Do you know where I can find it?

20. umra
    May 20, 2015 / 1:03 am

who is the designer of all this garments?

21. April 13, 2017 / 10:15 pm

Goodness, this post is almost 5 years old! I happened to be looking up earlier Gyaru looks, and came across this article. Onespo was really ahead of the curve, wasn’t it? This came out before Larme started (Oct 2012) and even in that issue, nothing looks like this. Yet, I look back on these outfits now, and it looks like a toned down version of what Larme-kei has become today. In fact, I clicked on it because I thought it was more recent!

Don’t know if you ever read comments on old posts, but I just had to point this out, lol.