Shop Staff #28 – Tokyo gals – Glad News, Emoda & WC Japan

Back in Tokyo I was able to take more pictures of Tokyo ladies. As usual they shame me with their talented coordination.

Glad News – Shinjuku Lumine EST

So much wow from this girl. An all black outfit (with silver highlights) yet it’s amazing and so stylish. This picture and her look in general really inspires me to work on an all black stylish look.

I also really liked her nails. They were gel and had really grown up (possibly 6 weeks or more) yet I still think it’s quite lovely. Maybe it’s the French manicure she’s done?

w♥c – Shinjuku Lumine EST

This girl I feel really represents casual w♥c style. I love the oversized plaids they do. She has denim shorts under and all together a simple look, but IMO still cute.

Emoda – Shinjuku Lumine EST

This girl was so cute and tall at Emoda. I loved how she used small red accessories to really work her outfit. Her tights are 3-d flocked and sold out quickly at Emoda.  :up:

Universal-Doll facebook | Mitsu on twitter “miss_mitsu” | mewmitsu on instagram | inspired-doll tumblr | Read the Doll on Bloglovin – join/add/follow? :bow:

Share:

1. August 8, 2012 / 1:32 pm

Woah, super pretty outfits!
    And did you take those pictures yourself? Does the shop staff just agree to that??
    I especially like the looks of the Glad News Girl :3

August 8, 2012 / 1:34 pm

I take all shop staff post pictures myself. If I don’t take a picture on the site that’s not an obvious webstore shot I mention it in the post :)
      I ask them each time (of course! they’re looking just at my camera and smiling) and let them know they’ll be on my blog. Consent for me is key :)

2. August 8, 2012 / 1:35 pm

I really like how the girl in the first picture plays with her full black outfit through the use of different materials (wool for the cardigan, leather-ish for the shorts, plus the sheerness of her stockings/tights as well) :alpaca:

Probably one of the best all black outfits I’ve seen in awhile :loveword:

August 8, 2012 / 1:38 pm

Agreed! I keep thinking about this outfit. I’m slow posting shop staff pictures, I took this about 6 months back. Yet it stays in my mind because exactly of what you said. :)

3. August 8, 2012 / 2:49 pm

Ah~ I really love the Shinjuku Lumine coord. I recently trying to add more black pieces into my wardobe. :yayyay:

4. August 8, 2012 / 3:14 pm

The first girl looks like Michelle Phan! x

5. August 8, 2012 / 3:27 pm

To the Glad News’s staff: please give me your shoes!!! hahaha So pretty!

6. August 8, 2012 / 4:10 pm

Like everyone else, I love-love-love the first girl’s outfit. So fab. :up:

7. August 8, 2012 / 6:33 pm

Wow! I love the 1st girls nails too! It is so cute! : D

8. August 8, 2012 / 9:44 pm

Wow, I would love to have those 3D flocked tights! I really like those shop staffs! The first looks gorgeous indeed!

9. Tetsujo
    August 8, 2012 / 11:45 pm

The first girl is really great. How can a black in black outfit be so stylish?! Amazing! Also like her nails. On first sight I coudn’t even see that these are grown out. Thought in the first moment these just start transparent.

10. August 9, 2012 / 12:28 am

I like the last picture the most. Especially her hat and thights. She also have a nice smile, pretty girl.

11. August 10, 2012 / 3:50 am

haha her nails look very funny like this! Definitely 6 weeks at least! I always wondered how they keep those little bead thingies on.. whenever I put mune up, they end up coming off in a few days.. I wonder what’s their secret…

12. August 14, 2012 / 5:47 am

:marie: Wc outfit so comfy and cute. I want it so bad:)