Liz Lisa AW 2012 at Tokyo Girls Collection in Nagoya & Tokyo

Liz Lisa リズリサ showed in both the Nagoya version of the Tokyo Girls Collection (東京ガールズコレクション) (August 1st) and the Tokyo version (October 13th) and both had plenty of lovely things that made me want to buy them. Plus I love how they dressed up the items for a fashion show, but you can see how easily they work for everyday wear.

Liz Lisa – Tokyo Girls Collection in Nagoya

This set is mostly their more Fall-style clothing and most of the pieces are in stores except for the floral coat.

I bought the top that Tsubasa is wearing and the jacket that Loveli (bottom right) is wearing. Both are so cute  :dotbow:

Liz Lisa in Tokyo Girls Collection in Tokyo

This is their more recent show and it shows a bit of a turn towards winter with much more coats being offered. Since the Tokyo show is the big one they also brought out more fur and expensive outfits. The pictures below are all from Fashion Press, they did such a wonderful job at taking photos I wish they covered the Nagoya one as well.

So much love of the pieces they showed. I loved most every outfit. Coordinates 3-6 and Tsubasa’s are my favorite.

On a shoe note: I’m curious if they’ll put out the metallic looking flatforms. The fur toed loafers and the metal bow heels should come out soon.

On a side note, how impossibly cute is Triendl Reina トリンドル 玲奈 ? So adorable and only 20 years old working for Vivi.

From this collection Liz Lisa has already put up a few bits for preorder here

This dress worn by the American model “Ashely” above is coming out in Mid-November has already sold out for preorder. Since Christmas is the biggest date night in Japan I’m sure many women are getting it for that reason. The crushed rose skirt is a bit of a mini-trend sweet with Rojita and Dazzlin all doing versions of it.

I’m really lusting after the adult floral print shorts, but waiting until they’re out of preorder so I don’t have to pay for shipping.

I feel this season more than others for Liz Lisa is much more of an as-you-like it brand of styling. You can go girly, preppy, dressy, casual, tailored, loose, fluffy while still being on trend for the season. I think this has brought people back to Liz Lisa, maybe since I came back I’m thinking this, but it seems very styling optional and I’m happy it’s that way.

Share:

1. Lolo
    October 16, 2012 / 4:14 pm

My fav from the Tokyo Collection are Tsubasa’s the trench and the second outfit! So excited for winter coords<33

October 16, 2012 / 10:32 pm

That trench looks great! Although I’d love to know how it fits on someone a bit taller and meatier. I love the rest of the models since they show someone at a bit of a closer-to-me height, but I just can’t tell with her X:

2. October 16, 2012 / 9:14 pm

I love everything! OMG! *O* I’d like so much to be able to choose but all the coords are great and the items too! Liz Lisa really got its grip on me. :D

October 16, 2012 / 10:30 pm

They really present it so wonderfully don’t they? So much to choose!

3. October 17, 2012 / 1:18 am

lizlisa’s ready for winter!!! love their style! always sweet and cute!

4. Jessica
    October 17, 2012 / 9:56 am

Does Liz Lisa use real fur in their clothing? :/ I am in love with just about everything but I don’t wear fur…

October 17, 2012 / 10:19 am

Yes and no. They are recently doing more fake fur accents, but their coats and such many are real fur.

5. Raisin
    October 18, 2012 / 4:25 am

I love Liz Lisa but that light pink dress with the big bow in the front kind of reminds me of a Sailor Moon outfit…

6. October 18, 2012 / 1:40 pm

Ahhh the Rose Bullet sweaters are so cute!! :omg:

7. Ilusuens
    October 20, 2012 / 1:55 am

Some if their legs look kinda big and muscular :x i was surprised because I thought japanese models starved themselves till they were stick thin and stuff but they don’t look stick thin at all! Maybe it’s just the clothes they’re making the models wear?