Samatha Thavasa Celebrity Cafe & Sweets at Tokyo Sky Tree Solomachi

Stepping out of gal comfort zone to talk about Samantha Thavasa’s (サマンサタバサ) brand cafe “Celebrity Cafe” (セレブリティ カフェ) and take home present cafe “Sweets” in Tokyo Sky Tree Town’s (東京スカイツリータウン) mall Solomachi (ソラマチ). I love brand cafes (Tokyo’s GGucci Cafe, Tokyo’s Chanel and Hermes cafes) and Samatha Thavasa is often in gal malls because it’s such a popular Japanese handbag brand.

The opening party looks so cuuute! The bears are Samantha Thavasa’s mascot: Aimi. (Photo by Fashionsnap)

My shot from when I visited. Lots of cute places to sit and magazines to read. The workers at the cafe get cute outfits in grey with bows like presents. Cute, right?

Its inside is super girly-cute. (photo by brand rep and Ray model Yuka Chiba)

Their menu is frozen yogurt and drinks, but as you can see some of the flavors are very popular!

I want to try the Salt Vanilla  :up:

The cafe’s yogurt cups match the sweet pastel striped motif. (Photo by Yuka Chiba)

They were smart to offer a special Tokyo Sky Tree store only Samantha Thavasa tote with her signature bear. :bow:

Samantha Thavasa Sweets

Right next to Samantha Thavasa’s Celebrity Cafe is Samantha Thavasa Sweets (website)

Sweets is also a cafe, but also specializes in take home sweets in the signature striped boxes. There’s already two opened: one in Haneda airport and one at Narita airport so they’re definitely meant as souvenirs.

The menu for the Samantha Thavasa Sweet cafe in Haneda and Narita airports.

The popular take-out menu for gifts.

A selection of their tasty items to eat in and take out at Haneda and Narita locations.

The cute striped boxes and Tokyo Sky Tree Solomachi special only heart cookies.

Tokyo Sky Tree already has the Celebrity Cafe so Samantha Thavasa sweets only offers cream puffs and eclairs for eat in. I really want to try the eclairs!

Samantha Thavasa handbags specialize in girly and cute and their cafe and take home cookies don’t disappoint. I really hope more Japanese brands open up cafes. (Bape had one in Harajuku that has since closed down, but I went to back in 2007!)

Which Japanese brand would you love to see open up a cafe? :cat:

Share:

1. October 24, 2012 / 3:39 pm

OMG THIS WINS CUTEST CAFE AWARD LIKE EVER :heartcat: totally wanna visit it! :wink:

2. October 24, 2012 / 3:59 pm

This is adorable~! I especially adore the seating arrangements :loveword:

It’s so interesting to think of brands making their own cafes~ But I agree! I wish more Japanese brands would take up the torch and start some of their own~ Can you imagine a Liz Lisa cafe?? :wink:

3. October 24, 2012 / 7:18 pm

Everything is so cute and makes me feel girly as ever!!!

The salt vanilla intrigues me as well… I always wonder if everything actually tastes as good as it looks.

4. October 24, 2012 / 9:53 pm

…my eyes officially now have diabetes! And of course I mean that in the best way possible lol!

5. October 25, 2012 / 12:11 am

Those sweets and the cafe decor are super cute! I totally want to visit this cafe if I get to go the Japan next Fall like I’m planning to~ And I’d LOVE to see a Ma*rs cafe, and I second the idea of a Liz Lisa cafe!

Thanks for sharing!

6. October 25, 2012 / 5:02 am

This looks so awesome!
    I wonder if I could get discount if I showed them proof my name is Samantha? Hahahaha :lolpastel:

7. KC
    October 25, 2012 / 11:13 pm

omg!!! so cute! i really wanna go!

8. October 26, 2012 / 3:51 pm

Ah, I saw the one at Haneda airport, it’s so cute! Too bad they open at 9, and I had to get on my flight so I only saw them open their doors and I had to leave ;-(

9. October 27, 2012 / 2:45 am

Looks so delicious ~
    I love the shop chairs! so cute ^^

10. Hezty
    October 28, 2012 / 11:52 pm

Agree! Can’t wait for M*rs’s and Liz Lisa!…….. :heartcat:

11. November 7, 2012 / 5:20 am

Aargh! I HAVE to go to this! I found out about the brand just because of my name and I love the fact that I now have a “Samantha” members card :)

Totally going on my bucket list!