Shop Staff #34 – Sky Tree Murua & wc Japan

Season’s Greetings! Happy Holidays! I’m leaving this post here and I’ll be back to post on Christmas or the day after, before then I’ll be replying to all the lovely comments you left, thank you!!!! I honestly think I blog for the comments.

Two shop staff from Sky Tree Solomachi stores (previous post). Two girls both with casual bun up-dos but totally different styles. Casual up-do hair with no heat can be gyaru as these ladies are showing, it’s just the clothing and the make-up elevate the look.

w♥c – Sky Tree Solomachi

This awesome shop staff is from Sky Tree w♥c store that I have been posting about how amazing it is (post 1, post 2). Even better the shop staff instead of newest styles wear these super cute happi coat (short yukata? trad fashion peeps want to clarify?) special to the w♥c store. I don’t even think they sold them at all. I just love the whole look this girl has. I’m so sad to get her make-up I missed out on her cute bun up-do.

Murua – Sky Tree Solomachi

ss35-muruass35-murua-makeup

The make-up, the well-placed tattoo, the necklace. I’m in mode heaven. Insanely stylish casual mode staff from Murua was giving me face, face, beauty, face.

Share:

1. December 23, 2012 / 10:46 am

So cute! I love the bears<3

xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

December 27, 2012 / 2:15 pm

Kumatan is such a great brand mascot :)

2. December 23, 2012 / 10:46 am

So adorable the WC shop staff girl! And I love the MURUA of course!

December 27, 2012 / 2:14 pm

Both girls were looking so perf :)

3. December 23, 2012 / 11:50 am

The Murua staff is so elegant! I can’t even…. All I can say she’s perf! *O*
    The w♥c staff is really lovely! Her face is so joyful and she looks really cute with tha bun! :D

December 27, 2012 / 2:14 pm

I know! How can someone look so elegant in a bun? Not possible for me :(

4. ani
    December 24, 2012 / 8:16 pm

cute yukata! i’ve been thinking of getting a short yukata like that and wearing it as an inner winter coat under my down jacket. need to look on ebay..

somewhat unrelated to this post, i’m thinking of buying some fukubukuros on rakuten this year but have no idea how to go about it. i tried searching it with different keywords on the global website (fukubukuro, lucky, bag, others i can’t remember) but i came up with home stuff or almost nothing. i want gyaru accessories, wigs, other gyaru stuff! would you know how to go about this? and when do they start selling them anyway? thanks in advance!

December 27, 2012 / 2:12 pm

Global Rakuten is really poor for fukubukuro, they really won’t carry a lot. Liz Lisa on their regular rakuten site has a fukubukuro. Mika put together a great fukubukuro post on her site: http://kireisakurairo.blogspot.com/ :)

• ani
        December 28, 2012 / 6:01 pm

thanks! i’ll check it out! happy holidays~